SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Bzen wrote:Hi everyone, I could not resist joining this forum. I am obsessed with these two as well. This is by far my favourite Bach/rette couple ever. I cannot wait to watch tonight's episode. Thank you so much for posting all the information, it is so fun to read and keep up with the latest info.
 welcomesign  Hi Bzen. It won't be long now!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:19 pm

teachturtle wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:This is how I wish things would go in the next couple weeks.  Josh leaves Sabel and his car in Florida and flies to CA to meet up with Andi.  They go do all their obligations as a couple and then are there for the finale rose.  Then after they go together to the different shows and then when they're all done they both fly back to Florida to get Sabel and stay with the Murrays for a couple days and then drive home together.  Seems logical.  No?

Sure does and I hope they do  :yes: This way Momma Murray can take lots more pictures for us  High clap  It might take two weeks or so before they get back though , by the time they do the LA tour and  the NYC tour , people Mag lay out and possibly fit in  a professional baseball game they probably won't be back to Florida and Ga for a while. Then I'm thinking the families will get together to meet . ( oh Momma Murray, we are counting on you girl. )  cheerleader cheerleader 

I like how you think Laura!!!  That sounds perfect! Smiley

Jolena, why can't they come home for a Braves game????  No need to waste time at one of those fields in CA!!!  :P  

Braves Game works !!!  giggling That would be great ,as long as we get to see them as much as possible post show . giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I feel like she pretty much has to change it. I mean, c'mon. Andi Murray? How cute and perfect is that?!?

Since her Dad is a hugh GA "Murray" fan maybe her dad would love for her to change it. :Nod:  just saying !
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bzen Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:26 pm

Constantly checking Twitter, Instagram for updates. Ahg!

Bzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Jolena wrote:
teachturtle wrote:I remember that funnyfish! Smiley  I just saw where Josh is following Patrick, so I clicked on Patrick's profile.  I don't remember this picture; I'm sure I've seen it!  

Josh and Andi just having fun!! Smiley

Oh I can't wait---one hour and fifteen minutes!!!

notice how her eyes are always sneaking a look at Josh. I noticed this on several dates. Even the lie detector date , she was looking straight at him when asking if she should tear them up , he nodded and she torn them up.  :yes: 
I think someone who was at that date said that the only two who focused on Andi and sang to her were Josh and Marcus. I think she must totally have a short memory if after every date with him, she still needed to question if he liked her at all.

As for post-show plans, I think it's so cute that when they go "home," it literally be going home since they're neighbors. So cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Bzen wrote:Constantly checking Twitter, Instagram for updates. Ahg!

Someone said that there was a picture posted earlier of Josh and his mother supposedly leaving a gym or something. Did anyone see it because I don't see it on josh's instagram. Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 1m
Be sure to watch The Bachelorette at 8 tonight on ABC #DominicanRepublic #Baseball #Kids #MakeADifferenceInSomeonesLife
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Some random girl spotted them and took the picture. It's in the explore #thebachelorette hashtag on instagram. He and his mom are just sitting and he is on the phone. They are in the background b/c this girl is in the foreground.

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:34 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Jolena wrote:
teachturtle wrote:OH MY STARS!  I have waited since lunch to share this with you, my Team Sushi friends!!!!!    I want to tell you the whole story so you know where I’m coming from, but I PROMISE you there is a wonderful point!!!!  I attended a teacher’s workshop at UGA today.  {Don’t laugh. but I saw at several people (male and female) with black shirts and whatever color shorts Josh had on yesterday;  I couldn’t help but smile.}
That’s not my story though!   Our meal at lunch was very colorful (It’s a “joke” at our school that we have to serve colorful meals); thinking that some of the ladies at my table watch the Bachelorette, I say, “I was surprised that the Murrays’ meal didn’t have any color on the plate.”  They asked what I was talking about, so I asked if anyone watched it, and they all said they didn’t.  I said, “Well, you should because Aaron Murray’s brother, Josh, is on there.”   One of my friends spoke up, “Oh yeah, my son was walking by the TV during a preview, and said, “There is Josh.   What’s he doing?  He didn’t tell me he was on the Bachelorette.”  I said, “WHAT????  YOUR SON KNOWS JOSH?”  She said, “Yes, he has played golf with him a couple of times recently.”  (I am about to die at this time!!!!)  (Her son works for some golf club/group that travels to different courses/tournaments.)    I proceeded to tell her all of Athens knows he receives the final rose; so she texted her son and told him what I said.  He replied, “Oh yeah, I asked Tim (my friend said she guessed Tim knew Josh better) about it, and he said Josh won!   Josh was supposed to play golf with us today, but he had to work!”  (I told her he was in Tampa yesterday, so he wasn’t in Atlanta.  She just said well he had to work today!  So I’m thinking her son meant Tim and not Josh.)  I told my friend that if her son EVER needed any help, I would be glad to help him.  I also told her to be sure to ask her son to take a picture with him.  

The topic of Josh’s job came up, and I said I think he is a financial advisor (whatever that is.)  So she texted her son and asked him; he said Josh was a financial advisor for athletes.  Sorry this was so long; I just have to tell the whole story to get to my point.  Thanks for listening!!!

This was great !! No need to thank us for listening because we are ALL EARS , trust me. Thanks to you for sharing , keep the inside info coming because we LOVE hearing it!!  :yes: :cutesmile!: 

IA! TT, thank you for sharing, so cool!

Thanks "teach"! This is so cool!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:38 pm

just saw the FD sneak with nick. andi looks so over it. she is just passing time for her FD with josh. Smiley

Last edited by gabriele on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:38 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  1m
Be sure to watch The Bachelorette at 8 tonight on ABC #DominicanRepublic #Baseball #Kids #MakeADifferenceInSomeonesLife
I love him. Apparently the crappy walk-around-town-and-play-baseball-with-some-local-kids date can be just as good as, if not better than, the all-important beach date? You go, Josh.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:41 pm

gabriele wrote:just saw the FD sneak with nick. andi looks so over it. she is just passing time for her FD with josh. Smiley
She is her ADA self.

Eagle Eye wrote:I love him. Apparently the crappy walk-around-town-and-play-baseball-with-some-local-kids date can be just as good as, if not better than, the all-important beach date? You go, Josh.
Haha he can say whatever he wants now, all his sm and post-show demeanor are screaming WINNER WINNER. It's okay. He and Andi can do no wrong! I don't care! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

+78
moonchild
timfan
Bhaka
melanie1
missfire1977