SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:43 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  1m
Be sure to watch The Bachelorette at 8 tonight on ABC #DominicanRepublic #Baseball #Kids #MakeADifferenceInSomeonesLife
I love him. Apparently the crappy walk-around-town-and-play-baseball-with-some-local-kids date can be just as good as, if not better than, the all-important beach date? You go, Josh.
That's right! You go, Josh!  :cutesmile!: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:51 pm

Well ladies the purple ribbon makes it's Appearance ... Hugesmile 
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:53 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Well ladies the purple ribbon makes it's Appearance ... Hugesmile 

Yes!  I suggested that yellow was ghent and purple was probably DR but had no way to prove it.  So nice that he still wears them both!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Where is all the talk about Andi and Josh's time together tonight? In a diff. thread? She seemed cool to him tonight, or maybe it was the editing? But in the pool, that was hot, hot in their FS... oh my, he is so hottttt!
I want to hear y'all opinions on her temperment. He tells her he loves her, but she still has doubts!?
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Where is all the talk about Andi and Josh's time together tonight?  In a diff. thread?  She seemed cool to him tonight, or maybe it was the editing?   But in the pool, that was hot, hot in their FS...  oh my, he is so hottttt!
I want to hear y'all opinions on her temperment.  He tells her he loves her, but she still has doubts!?

I think that was all producer driven - I think she was like the cat who ate the canary - giddy and full in love.

These threads have just opened. You have to go to the Fantasy Dates episode thread to access all of the comments about the dates.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Where is all the talk about Andi and Josh's time together tonight?  In a diff. thread?  She seemed cool to him tonight, or maybe it was the editing?   But in the pool, that was hot, hot in their FS...  oh my, he is so hottttt!
I want to hear y'all opinions on her temperment.  He tells her he loves her, but she still has doubts!?

I think she made her decision while on the date with Josh , But has to continue per her contract  ... Hence the little eye talk at the RC... JMO

Josh seems not to be concerned in the least bit.. giggling 
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:07 pm

I asked this in the episode thread but it hasn't gotten a response yet.

Did Josh call Andi his "baby"? He said something like, "you're my..." "I know you can't say anything back..."
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:11 pm

MJC1969 wrote:

I think she made her decision while on the date with Josh , But has to continue per her contract  ... Hence the little eye talk at the RC... JMO

Josh seems not to be concerned in the least bit.. giggling 

I loved it when he said " I'm not worried about Nick..  Andi is gonna be ANDY MURRAY"!!!  cheerleader cheerleader

Last edited by Steel2009 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:11 pm

I'm in love with the 'don't mind me, I'm just gonna tell you how I feel and I don't even care that you can't say anything back' Josh we saw tonight!! He was funny, witty, articulate, expressive, sexy, and confident!

This is premature of me, but I see these two married, and soon!

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:14 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I asked this in the episode thread but it hasn't gotten a response yet.

Did Josh call Andi his "baby"? He said something like, "you're my..." "I know you can't say anything back..."

I thought he said  I love you   You know already know that  I know you can't say anything
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm in love with the 'don't mind me, I'm just gonna tell you how I feel and I don't even care that you can't say anything back' Josh we saw tonight!! He was funny, witty, articulate, expressive, sexy, and confident!

This is premature of me, but I see these two married, and soon!

I agree Bleu! These two are so giddy with each other. LOVED their date. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:16 pm

I missed the whole first part of Josh and Andi's date . I'm so bummed. If anyone has it on video , please post the link.  :pullouthair: TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

+78
moonchild
timfan
Bhaka
melanie1
missfire1977