SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:05 pm

I read a good post from Longhornfan so I am bringing it over for further discussion:

Longhornfan wrote:Okay, I am going to chime in here on this. I think that Nick is a very smart guy who knows the spoilers, and he is aware that RS had even said, before the season began airing, that his good friend Chris was the next Bachelor. And, his good friend Marquel has received a lot of fan support as well, which could mean either of them could get the job.

How do we know that Nick is even interested in the being the next Bachelor? What about his job, which is with a very reputable company? Would he risk that in order to be next Bachelor? Wouldn't his career be more important to him than the small chance that he would even end up finding the right woman on this show? Wouldn't he be away from his job for even longer period of time if he did the Bachelor?

I just don't see things lining up for Nick to be the next Bachelor. He would end up being their second or third choice anyway, if we are to believe what we are hearing. I also don't think that the timing for this bodes well for Nick being considered as the next Bachelor. I agree that it is too early, because they would need to do some major PR campaign to clean up Nick's image - with those people on SM who are hating on him and those who just watch unspoiled and believe every thing that they see as the gospel truth.

SO, I agree with Emusha that that sighting of Nick and TB producer has nothing to do with him being the next Bachelor. One possibility is this. What if Nick already has all the closure that he needs now, after watching the show, and he does not need nor want to talk to Andi at the AFTR? He could do like Clare did with JPG and come out and do his closing interview with CH but say that he wishes Andi and Josh much happiness - however, but does not have any questions for Andi that he needs answered. He could go on to say that he has no regrets and is glad that he did the show. He could even say that it was a good experience for him, for which he is grateful. He put it all out there....no regrets, no looking back.

I personally would rather see this ending for Nick, rather than him being the next Bachelor.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:06 pm

My reply to Longhorn's post:
I am not sure if Nick can refuse to appear in AFTR? Isn't it kind of early to shoot for AFTR?
Besides, this still doesn't explain why Nick was in LA last weekend?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:10 pm

sdmom wrote:My reply to Longhorn's post:
I am not sure if Nick can refuse to appear in AFTR? Isn't it kind of early to shoot for AFTR?

Maybe Nick is still in LA. Has anyone spotted him as of recent?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Piper61 wrote:^^^Did something happen?

No.  But at this point there is little left to talk about except whether she knew it was Josh all along and was leading Nick on (which most josh fans feel) or whether she was truly torn (which most nick fans feel).  You can't convince the other and it is just monotonous and irritating.
well... i am a NiAn believer today..In fact i was a diehard Jodi matchmaker preseason (i know im weird laugh out loud)  .Its funny that i dont feel she was truly torn, like at all. It has been Nick eversince episode 3 in my book, no matter how great the smokescreen and smokeoffscreen they tried to thrown at us. i believe i used both my rosie glass and smarty pants to suggest that giggling.

there is no way im get off the board and miss the remaining celebrations. i already started celebrate long time ago!! the last 2 epil will be like a cherry on top of my NiAn cake :yes: .its time to 'reap' the 'sow'  :Woah-hoo: 

i havelready get cremy Peanutbuttery  and drunk in Redwine love with this delish couple! beatingheart . Cheers everyone...to a fantastic journey and a happy ending (which i believe wholeheartedly with 97.5% chance  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 11 2498057887 )  :peanutbutter:  wine

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sdmom wrote:I laugh out loud at this part, "Okay, I know I've developed a reputation for conspicuously and stubbornly defending Nick. But I'm starting to think the same people who don't like him probably didn't like me while on The Bachelor. Those who think Nick is arrogant, an asshole or, my favorite, "creepy", are likely among the many who thought I was awkward, snobby, or my favorite, "weird"." Well, I have read similar comments here about Sharleen,so I am wondering if she's reading this board? Suspect 
Anyway, Sharleen said she likes "dry humor". Even though I didn't watch last season, I can see Sharleen has the same self depreciating humor as Nick. So, Sharleen, if you are reading this thread, IF Nick is F2, please GO MEET HIM and get to know him! It will be so interesting!!

Seriously, I adored her crush on hot Patrick, but if Nick is not Andi's F1, these two need to meet up right away!  I loved Sharleen and I love Nick, I actually like what that may infer about me as a person!  Hugesmile 

Oh, count me in on this pairing. I feel the same way. I am a big fan of both Nick and Sharleen. If the spoiler is correct, and Josh is Andi's chosen one, then these two need to meet up after the show ends.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:25 pm

^^ missed you today Mura.  Welcome back.  Always great to read your positive and thoughtful posts.  

ITA; Andi is not torn... I'm guessing she was almost sure in Venice and then absolutely sure in Belgium.  

Look at all the time she spent with Nick throughout the show and particularly in Belgium... like Nick said, she could have spent the mini one-on-one time with one of the other 3 on the GD... but she knew...  She knew it was Nick!  

Also Andi says: I can see him at the end getting down on a knee... at the end of their date in Dinant.  Did she say this about anyone else - NO!  Not even a whiff....

The rest of the season is just letting her confirm her decision.  Will they have the right sexual chemistry - yes; Will her parents approve - yes; Will there be more talk of their future together - I'm guessing yes.  Andi is all Nick all the way. :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:31 pm

whitney_reynolds Dinner with 2 of my favs... Nick V. from The Bachelorette and the voice of Cubs wife Pat Brickouse. @ABC #TheBachelorette #realitytv #RiverNorth #GoVubsGo http://web.stagram.com/p/764640661634209044_178220436#v9CVc3BTYhd4dFhS.99

photo 6E1A2622-BFE5-4979-B705-0ED3D8D0F9AA_zpsvhhhm1ip.jpg

Whitney Reynolds has a show on PBS Chicago.
http://www.whitneyreynolds.com

So, we do know that Nick will be interviewed by ELLE-US and it seems he was also interviewed by one of his hometown radio stations.  Neither of these are public yet.  I have no idea if the above dinner is media-related or just social however Whitney did use show hashtags.

I really admire the type of media that is gathering around Nick.  So different from the usually rag mag stuff.  Kudos to class. :yes: 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:32 pm

sdmom wrote:My reply to Longhorn's post:

Sdmom, thanks for moving that over here.

I did not mean to imply that Nick would refuse to show up at the AFTR, but I can see how you might have gotten that. I suppose it is possible that Nick filmed his segment for the AFTR with the producer from TB that he was seen with, but that does not seem logical either.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:40 pm

notarose wrote:whitney_reynolds Dinner with 2 of my favs... Nick V. from The Bachelorette and the voice of Cubs wife Pat Brickouse. @ABC #TheBachelorette #realitytv #RiverNorth #GoVubsGo http://web.stagram.com/p/764640661634209044_178220436#v9CVc3BTYhd4dFhS.99

So, we do know that Nick will be interviewed by ELLE-US and it seems he was also interviewed by one of his hometown radio stations.  Neither of these are public yet.  I have no idea if the above dinner is media-related or just social however Whitney did use show hashtags.

I really admire the type of media that is gathering around Nick.  So different from the usually rag mag stuff.  Kudos to class. :yes: 
 :yes: thanks for the info and pic, NR - our boy looks at peace and happy!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:43 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:whitney_reynolds Dinner with 2 of my favs... Nick V. from The Bachelorette and the voice of Cubs wife Pat Brickouse. @ABC #TheBachelorette #realitytv #RiverNorth #GoVubsGo http://web.stagram.com/p/764640661634209044_178220436#v9CVc3BTYhd4dFhS.99

:yes: thanks for the info and pic, NR - our boy looks at peace and happy!!

Thanks NR. Good find as usual.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:45 pm

Do you guys see a match with the small necklace in the two pics?

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 11 NickFD01_zps4fa16364

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 11 El5wfn
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:48 pm

emusha wrote:and a sneak peek -- looks like he's a ball of nerves trying to tell her

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-07-14-sneak-peek-nick-viall-struggles-to-say-i-love-you?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Ah no, looks like our boy has a bit of performance anxiety!  
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO