SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
Piper61 wrote:^^^Did something happen?

No.  But at this point there is little left to talk about except whether she knew it was Josh all along and was leading Nick on (which most josh fans feel) or whether she was truly torn (which most nick fans feel).  You can't convince the other and it is just monotonous and irritating.
well... i am a NiAn believer today..In fact i was a diehard Jodi matchmaker preseason (i know im weird laugh out loud)  .Its funny that i dont feel she was truly torn, like at all. It has been Nick eversince episode 3 in my book, no matter how great the smokescreen and smokeoffscreen they tried to thrown at us. i believe i used both my rosie glass and smarty pants to suggest that giggling.

there is no way im get off the board and miss the remaining celebrations. i already started celebrate long time ago!! the last 2 epil will be like a cherry on top of my NiAn cake :yes: .its time to 'reap' the 'sow'  :Woah-hoo: 

i havelready get cremy Peanutbuttery  and drunk in Redwine love with this delish couple! beatingheart . Cheers everyone...to a fantastic journey and a happy ending (which i believe wholeheartedly with 97.5% chance  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 12 2498057887 )  :peanutbutter:  wine

Oh Mura, 2.5%. Cant go any higher than that. sad 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:30 pm

Beagle wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

No.  But at this point there is little left to talk about except whether she knew it was Josh all along and was leading Nick on (which most josh fans feel) or whether she was truly torn (which most nick fans feel).  You can't convince the other and it is just monotonous and irritating.
well... i am a NiAn believer today..In fact i was a diehard Jodi matchmaker preseason (i know im weird laugh out loud)  .Its funny that i dont feel she was truly torn, like at all. It has been Nick eversince episode 3 in my book, no matter how great the smokescreen and smokeoffscreen they tried to thrown at us. i believe i used both my rosie glass and smarty pants to suggest that giggling.

there is no way im get off the board and miss the remaining celebrations. i already started celebrate long time ago!! the last 2 epil will be like a cherry on top of my NiAn cake :yes: .its time to 'reap' the 'sow'  :Woah-hoo: 

i havelready get cremy Peanutbuttery  and drunk in Redwine love with this delish couple! beatingheart . Cheers everyone...to a fantastic journey and a happy ending (which i believe wholeheartedly with 97.5% chance  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 12 2498057887 )  :peanutbutter:  wine

Oh Mura, 2.5%. Cant go any higher than that. sad 

yep. sorry Beagle...2.5% for the  :eatingcrow: i stocked in my kitchen giggling

actually i only imitate---forget who--a folk who said Nick only got 2.5% chance the F1. So i just beg to reverse that :trampoline: . Cant wait for the 28th of July *wink*  2pop 

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:30 pm

SueSt wrote:
emusha wrote:and a sneak peek -- looks like he's a ball of nerves trying to tell her

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-07-14-sneak-peek-nick-viall-struggles-to-say-i-love-you?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Ah no, looks like our boy has a bit of performance anxiety!   

Wow, that whole video is so spliced and diced it makes you dizzy.  Suspect 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:36 pm

regarding Nick and Bennet...i do think an endless of realm possibilities to explain that. One of them is it was another Red Herrings to keep us guessing.

The filming of my Prince in Pike Market with a bunch of film crews and Elan last year has never get aired duh. Just sayin Smiley

(I guess i am too old now to play along with TPTB's Guessing Game...laugh out loud )

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:36 pm

The 2.5% originally was me Mura. It was a step up from the 1% chance Im giving Nick as F1.  hmmm 

BUT....Im daydreaming of Nick and Sharleens wuv story. Hugesmile 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:37 pm

yea it's a haphazard clip...every second it flips to a diff clip cut in...
meanwhile -- we do know tptb's intentions -- talk about throwing the guy under the bus with his edit -- the socially awkward villain who doesn't have the guts to profess his love...

I remember even JP (MR. articulation himself) stumbled at the end during the FS when he told Ashley "I want you"
I do think Andi in this clip isn't giving nick reassurance in terms of body language or anything and that's possibly feeding into it...more than anything her body language/tone of voice is making me question how into him she really is...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Duplicate

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Beagle wrote:The 2.5% originally was me Mura. It was a step up from the 1% chance Im giving Nick as F1.  hmmm 

BUT....Im daydreaming of Nick and Sharleens wuv story. Hugesmile 

ohh..Okay..so..its safe to say..Right Back Atcha!  giggling  bestbud! 

Sharleen has always another chance, IF.....she wins the dead-or-alive cat fight against Meandi.. Hugesmile .. #IrresistableNick 😆 

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:40 pm

SueSt wrote:
emusha wrote:and a sneak peek -- looks like he's a ball of nerves trying to tell her

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-07-14-sneak-peek-nick-viall-struggles-to-say-i-love-you?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Oh, the voiceovers are the most chopped up I can remember from this season.  I do hope that edit was just for the clip and not for the actual epi.

rofl XXX-rated below.  Read at your own risk.

It might be the opposite of performance anxiety and the reason why Bella cannot watch.

Nick said he usually likes to formulate thoughts but with her, not so much.  Very clever of way of saying "From the heart - not the head" and harks back to their Venice gondola kiss where his voiceover said he got lost in the moment.  

He is so so smart :yes:  He puts  "play date" clothes on (it's gonna get crazy tonight Andi) :uptonogood and said that he's "quirky":uptonogood and has "a childlike sense of wonder". Hmm, children love to explore. :uptonogood And OMG combining that with a hand drawn book, well the boy is super intellectual so the "Karma Sutra"  :shocked!: reference is just wow.  The sexual innuendos are off the charts.

If she can really read his thoughts then she knows exactly what he has in mind.  Salty Nick  Hugesmile is out in full force.  Engage at your own risk.

I am mind blown at how he was able to pull this off on a Disney affiliate. Guess he took his sister's advice - showing himself unapologetically.  No wonder his brother James tweeted JJ and complimented him about pushing the envelope to far.  Just wow!!!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:48 pm

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Oh, the voiceovers are the most chopped up I can remember from this season.  I do hope that edit was just for the clip and not for the actual epi.

rofl XXX-rated below.  Read at your own risk.

It might be the opposite of performance anxiety and the reason why Bella cannot watch.

Nick said he usually likes to formulate thoughts but with her, not so much.  Very clever of way of saying "From the heart - not the head" and harks back to their Venice gondola kiss where his voiceover said he got lost in the moment.  

He is so so smart :yes:  He puts  "play date" clothes on (it's gonna get crazy tonight Andi :uptonogood and said that he's "quirky")  :uptonogood and has "a childlike sense of wonder". Hmm, children love to explore. :uptonogood And OMG combining that with a hand drawn book, well the boy is super intellectual so the "Karma Sutra"  :shocked!: reference is just wow.  The sexual innuendos are off the charts.

If she can really read his thoughts then she knows exactly what he has in mind.  Salty Nick  Hugesmile is out in full force.  Engage at your own risk.

I am mind blown at how he was able to pull this off on a Disney affiliate. Guess he took his sister's advice - showing himself unapologetically.  No wonder his brother James tweeted JJ and complimented him about pushing the envelope to far.  Just wow!!!

ding...ding...ding....i know what you are up to, dear friend!  :bad girl: 

to top that...here is one of my fav song from my all-time fav Band :...yeah, like i said upthread...Nick is IRRESISTABLE :uptonogood party time 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ6MYxZWwBc

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:50 pm

emusha wrote:yea it's a haphazard clip...every second it flips to a diff clip cut in...
meanwhile -- we do know tptb's intentions -- talk about throwing the guy under the bus with his edit -- the socially awkward villain who doesn't have the guts to profess his love...

I remember even JP (MR. articulation himself) stumbled at the end during the FS when he told Ashley "I want you"
I do think Andi in this clip isn't giving nick reassurance in terms of body language or anything and that's possibly feeding into it...more than anything her body language/tone of voice is making me question how into him she really is...

The way they put together that clip is to make Nick look stupid. I cant even tell what her body language is because the clip is so chopped up. They are trying to make it look like she is cutting him off and is not interested in what he has to say. Horrible editing in that video. no no 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:53 pm

SueSt wrote:

Don't know if it's editing or if Andi is trying to keep it flirty instead of more serious at dinner. Notice clip starts off with wet hair and then transitions into dry hair with Andi saying "Let's go snorkeling". Tricky.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO