SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:55 pm

He says his favorite part is the beach and she says his first helicopter ride sad
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:57 pm

Did you guys see the tweet being discussed in the Chris thread regarding Mills' tweet about tonights episode: "Tonight's #Bachelorette has the best and most emotional exit in years and it happens early. Don't miss a minute. Those in the Chris thread and now speculating it's Nick that goes home and there is also speculation that Chris is F1... not sure what to think but getting nervous about tonight..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:59 pm

SueSt wrote:
emusha wrote:and a sneak peek -- looks like he's a ball of nerves trying to tell her

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-07-14-sneak-peek-nick-viall-struggles-to-say-i-love-you?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Ah no, looks like our boy has a bit of performance anxiety!  
I wished I could see it.for some reason it won't load.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:59 pm

:WAVEY: 

Can someone pls SC the Nick's Story Book in the WP vid? I catched : "Magical Room", "Princess Andi"...and would love to know the juicy details from that page...haha..:uptonogood

this is getting more exciting!  :trampoline: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:00 pm

SueSt wrote:
emusha wrote:and a sneak peek -- looks like he's a ball of nerves trying to tell her

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-07-14-sneak-peek-nick-viall-struggles-to-say-i-love-you?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I wished I could see it.for some reason it won't load.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:00 pm

isittrue wrote:Did you guys see the tweet being discussed in the Chris thread regarding Mills' tweet about tonights episode:  "Tonight's #Bachelorette has the best and most emotional exit in years and it happens early. Don't miss a minute.  Those in the Chris thread and now speculating it's Nick that goes home and there is also speculation that Chris is F1... not sure what to think but getting nervous about tonight..

its no brainer for me that Chris is leaving and he gotta promote himself to be the next Bachelor. He has to fight the spot against Josh  giggling . Just my  2cents 

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Cecilia wrote:He says his favorite part is the beach and she says his first helicopter ride sad
to me that's no biggie, I mean people, specially a couple, they don't need to like everything the same way ... it would be boring if they view life the same, no challenge, no growth, no new horizons ...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:07 pm

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Oh, the voiceovers are the most chopped up I can remember from this season.  I do hope that edit was just for the clip and not for the actual epi.

rofl XXX-rated below.  Read at your own risk.

It might be the opposite of performance anxiety and the reason why Bella cannot watch.

Nick said he usually likes to formulate thoughts but with her, not so much.  Very clever of way of saying "From the heart - not the head" and harks back to their Venice gondola kiss where his voiceover said he got lost in the moment.  

He is so so smart :yes:  He puts  "play date" clothes on (it's gonna get crazy tonight Andi) :uptonogood and said that he's "quirky":uptonogood and has "a childlike sense of wonder". Hmm, children love to explore. :uptonogood And OMG combining that with a hand drawn book, well the boy is super intellectual so the "Karma Sutra"  :shocked!: reference is just wow.  The sexual innuendos are off the charts.

If she can really read his thoughts then she knows exactly what he has in mind.  Salty Nick  Hugesmile is out in full force.  Engage at your own risk.

I am mind blown at how he was able to pull this off on a Disney affiliate. Guess he took his sister's advice - showing himself unapologetically.  No wonder his brother James tweeted JJ and complimented him about pushing the envelope to far.  Just wow!!!

NR - I'm intrigued but lost as to what you're suggesting??? Cliff notes??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:09 pm

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 13 New_pi11

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:10 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Oh, the voiceovers are the most chopped up I can remember from this season.  I do hope that edit was just for the clip and not for the actual epi.

rofl XXX-rated below.  Read at your own risk.

It might be the opposite of performance anxiety and the reason why Bella cannot watch.

Nick said he usually likes to formulate thoughts but with her, not so much.  Very clever of way of saying "From the heart - not the head" and harks back to their Venice gondola kiss where his voiceover said he got lost in the moment.  

He is so so smart :yes:  He puts  "play date" clothes on (it's gonna get crazy tonight Andi) :uptonogood and said that he's "quirky":uptonogood and has "a childlike sense of wonder". Hmm, children love to explore. :uptonogood And OMG combining that with a hand drawn book, well the boy is super intellectual so the "Karma Sutra"  :shocked!: reference is just wow.  The sexual innuendos are off the charts.

If she can really read his thoughts then she knows exactly what he has in mind.  Salty Nick  Hugesmile is out in full force.  Engage at your own risk.

I am mind blown at how he was able to pull this off on a Disney affiliate. Guess he took his sister's advice - showing himself unapologetically.  No wonder his brother James tweeted JJ and complimented him about pushing the envelope to far.  Just wow!!!

NR - I'm intrigued but lost as to what you're suggesting???  Cliff notes??

Abbreviated: the whole thing is a highly intense sexual come on. It's called double entendre (which has used before) and this one is perfection.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:11 pm

^^ Was that from Bella? Kidding

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:16 pm

happygolucky wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 13 New_pi11

thanks Happy!

..the last part:.." spend time with Nick In the magical Fantasy Suite..."  :uptonogood . No wonder Bella is restricted to watch this epis lolpanda 

can someone pls transcribe the entire  page?  Praying

btw..im still cracking up at the "Princess Andi". doesnt sit well with Meandi and ADA Pookie  rofl

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO