SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:36 pm

notarose wrote:
Brill wrote:I think Andi got that bracelet for Nick.  Now maybe Nick got it himself but I can see them out and about and she got that for him.
I was looking at the bracelet that was posted today a few posts up.  I thought of looking for what the stones might mean.  Now some of the sleuthers here might be able to come up with the other colors but this is what I found on the blue one.  Here is a portion of what I found.

Larimar - Blue Pectolite - Also Called - "Atlantis Stone" or "Dolphin Stone"

Facts:  Larimar has only been found in one location: A mountainous, relatively inaccessible area in Barahona on the island of Dominican Republic.  Larimar is currently one of the newest and the most demanded gemstones.  Its popularity is attributed to the implausible Caribbean Blue color and its rarity.  Larimar is one of the most recently discovered and rarest of gemstones in the world.

Folklore, Legend, and Healing Properties:

Its powers are believed to help us view events from different perspectives, to soften and enlighten, to heal the emotional, physical, mental and spiritual body.  

Larimar stimulates the heart, throat, third eye and crown chakras promoting inner wisdom. It represents peace and clarity, healing and love.

Larimar is reputed to be helpful for those experiencing stress and anxiety.

In the Domincan Republic it is believed that the Larimar stone has the ability to find one's sole mate.  

Larimar helps a person to communicate from the soul thus promoting the flow of expression and creative ideas yet its grounding qualities help one to make these ideas turn into reality.

Larimar tells us that life, like the skies and seas, are always changing and in chaos yet underneath this seemingly chaotic exterior is the peace of the eternal soul.  Its cool and calming color helps teach us how to change anger into a more peaceful form of feeling expression. It softens, enlightens and heals in a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual way.

Kind of interesting.  If someone can make the one sc of the colors of the bracelet come up better. I think each of those stones mean something.  When you have a bracelet made you can pick out the stones according to their meaning. :yes:  Also there are many shades of the blue that are this gem.

rock   The greatest of admiration for your research!

This is the best I've seen posted:
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 58 Mfmfmf11

Nick does seem to be "sentimental" .  The man wrote & illustrated an entire book after all.  Details matter to Nick.

Great analysis Brill.  I would love this combined with past. present and future.  It would be entirely thoughtful and sweet.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:37 pm

notarose wrote:Since we're having fun with SCs today:

Andi goes "with the flow" (Nick says he likes that about her) in a maxi:

photo 7C3D12E1-8525-4AC2-9AFE-C84E85C5911D_zpsgpb6umyn.jpg

....but Hello!!!!copt 'er

photo 5FA4C879-21C0-4E44-8462-CDFCDD8D44AB_zpsjtlddwmc.jpg

Things we didn't see.  :uptonogood

i'll bite NR! Hugesmile 
whads up with the need to grab and kissing him all the time that he couldnt even walk the walk?.(from 1:08)..laugh out loud.... :bad girl:

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:40 pm

2boys3girls wrote:It looks like Nick may have several bracelets. I don't believe the one when he is sitting on the swing is the same as the pink, white, blue bracelet.

Style-wise, it looks to be the same bracelet, but color-wise it does not. Perhaps, it was an inexpensive trinket that had painted color so it's faded through constant wear. Ooh, sun's back out so I'm off to the pool/beach.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 58 35cf61efaaf8882de7e8e758a09b63c0

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 58 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Stuck, love your new avi

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:53 pm

sdmom wrote:Stuck, love your new avi

Thanks, you have my all time favorite Nick pic, but these two were too good to let go.  Now to avoid the wrath of Nutty.   :Auto:

Oh and I want Nick happy.  If Andi chooses Nick, I will be happy, but if she doesn't please Nick find Sharleen, please.  I think they would be a great couple, if Andi lets him get away!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:02 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

This is just my take, but the bachelorette has to get TPTB approval to let the F2 go before LCD or in Drew's case MTP.  Ali was allowed to because of Frank drama, Des because they were so thrilled she wasn't giving up they would have allowed her anything.  Emily had a crying sit down with CH how she knew it was Jef and it was so hard to have to put Arie through the LCD, then she proceeded to let him go without ever telling him she was choosing Jef, so he was confused and thought he still might have the chance.

Andi has been such a good little bachelorette performing like they want her to since the FS with JPG, that I don't expect her to even try to not have a LCD with her F2.  She went through the full daytime portion of the FD with Chris and just didn't want to pretend in the FS like she did with JPG.  To me she knew early on that day that Chris was going home, but dragged it out for drama as long as possible, also it made the producers happy to have more footage with Chris.  This is just my opinion.  But I think TPTB really wants two proposals, they may let her get away without two proposals but they are going to want her to complete as much of the process as possible.
thanks stuckinsc...  so you think the race to the finish line is producer driven; ok.  but to motivation - when do you think Andi knew?  and what helped her make her decision.

I don't honestly know.  She enjoyed FDs with both Nick and Josh.  I did notice her excessive eye contact with Josh at the RC, so that to me was odd, I admit it.  I would hope her mind isn't already made up, but truthfully, I will need to see the MTP and LCD to know. 

As I am not a huge Andi fan, so I truthfully would not put anything past her, but really have no idea for fact when she knew.

Reversing the table
If you were in the final 2 on The Bachelor wouldn't you want the lead to be certain as early as possible?  

And given you were going to be that final person, knowing how the show works after being on it for many weeks, and that it has to film for 10 epis, wouldn't you just go along with the "process" once you were confident because that's just the way it is with this show?  

I would hope her mind was made up as early as possible.  She has to take her relationship into the real world.  That is a much bigger long term priority than her short lived role as bachelorette. I believe an engagement is basically a "save the date" announcement for a pending wedding.  Otherwise, why bother - just keep dating.

The only reason why she needs to have successful dates with many guys on the season is for our entertainment.  Repeatedly, past leads have said they usually know their top 3-4 after the m&g and yet they date and kiss more than 4 in most cases.  It's not really their fault as it is part of the lead's role.  It's also part of the current lead's job to showcase several guys or gals as a kind of audition for the next lead. That's the real behind the reel.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:04 pm

Litta123 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:It looks like Nick may have several bracelets. I don't believe the one when he is sitting on the swing is the same as the pink, white, blue bracelet.

Style-wise, it looks to be the same bracelet, but color-wise it does not. Perhaps, it was an inexpensive trinket that had painted color so it's faded through constant wear. Ooh, sun's back out so I'm off to the pool/beach.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 58 35cf61efaaf8882de7e8e758a09b63c0

The inner bead could be baby blue. It's really difficult to tell either way.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:08 pm

thanks so much for the FD vids, Jen. Much appreciated!!  yes 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

This is just my take, but the bachelorette has to get TPTB approval to let the F2 go before LCD or in Drew's case MTP.  Ali was allowed to because of Frank drama, Des because they were so thrilled she wasn't giving up they would have allowed her anything.  Emily had a crying sit down with CH how she knew it was Jef and it was so hard to have to put Arie through the LCD, then she proceeded to let him go without ever telling him she was choosing Jef, so he was confused and thought he still might have the chance.

Andi has been such a good little bachelorette performing like they want her to since the FS with JPG, that I don't expect her to even try to not have a LCD with her F2.  She went through the full daytime portion of the FD with Chris and just didn't want to pretend in the FS like she did with JPG.  To me she knew early on that day that Chris was going home, but dragged it out for drama as long as possible, also it made the producers happy to have more footage with Chris.  This is just my opinion.  But I think TPTB really wants two proposals, they may let her get away without two proposals but they are going to want her to complete as much of the process as possible.
thanks stuckinsc...  so you think the race to the finish line is producer driven; ok.  but to motivation - when do you think Andi knew?  and what helped her make her decision.

I don't honestly know.  She enjoyed FDs with both Nick and Josh.  I did notice her excessive eye contact with Josh at the RC, so that to me was odd, I admit it.  I would hope her mind isn't already made up, but truthfully, I will need to see the MTP and LCD to know. 

As I am not a huge Andi fan, so I truthfully would not put anything past her, but really have no idea for fact when she knew.
thanks stuckinsc. I noticed the eye contact as well... and it seemed a little incongruous since she picked Nick first ... and then I thought maybe it was the editing?? Rolling Eyes 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:14 pm

notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Reversing the table
If you were in the final 2 on The Bachelor wouldn't you want the lead to be certain as early as possible?  

And given you were going to be that final person, knowing how the show works after being on it for many weeks, and that it has to film for 10 epis, wouldn't you just go along with the "process" once you were confident because that's just the way it is with this show?  

I would hope her mind was made up as early as possible.  She has to take her relationship into the real world.  That is a much bigger long term priority than her short lived role as bachelorette. I believe an engagement is basically a "save the date" announcement for a pending wedding.  Otherwise, why bother - just keep dating.

The only reason why she needs to have successful dates with many guys on the season is for our entertainment.  Repeatedly, past leads have said they usually know their top 3-4 after the m&g and yet they date and kiss more than 4 in most cases.  It's not really their fault as it is part of the lead's role.  It's also part of the current lead's job to showcase several guys or gals as a kind of audition for the next lead.  That's the real behind the reel.
thanks NR. So using your reasoning... assuming Nick knew he was F1 for a while he would just go with it... to let her meet her contract obligations? If so, when do you think she/he knew? I recall Meredith and Ian... that she wanted to quit after the FDs because she knew... and I read that Ian had to convince her to go forward. are you thinking it was similar for Andi?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:18 pm

SueSt wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:

thanks stuckinsc.  I noticed the eye contact as well... and it seemed a little incongruous since she picked Nick first ... and then I thought maybe it was the editing?? Rolling Eyes 

There was one point at the RC where she looked and Nick and he kind of looked away in a bashful manner. I think the eye contact we noticed was just the edit.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:22 pm

SueSt wrote:thanks so much for the FD vids, Jen.  Much appreciated!!   yes 
You're welcome! 
:sprinklehearts 

I've posted videos of Nick's screen time with Andi from getting out of the limo through the Fantasy Date in the fan forum video only thread for anyone who wants to revisit :cutiepie Nicks journey to  PINKHEART

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO