SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:29 pm

notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:
thanks stuckinsc...  so you think the race to the finish line is producer driven; ok.  but to motivation - when do you think Andi knew?  and what helped her make her decision.

I don't honestly know.  She enjoyed FDs with both Nick and Josh.  I did notice her excessive eye contact with Josh at the RC, so that to me was odd, I admit it.  I would hope her mind isn't already made up, but truthfully, I will need to see the MTP and LCD to know. 

As I am not a huge Andi fan, so I truthfully would not put anything past her, but really have no idea for fact when she knew.

Reversing the table
If you were in the final 2 on The Bachelor wouldn't you want the lead to be certain as early as possible?  

And given you were going to be that final person, knowing how the show works after being on it for many weeks, and that it has to film for 10 epis, wouldn't you just go along with the "process" once you were confident because that's just the way it is with this show?  

I would hope her mind was made up as early as possible.  She has to take her relationship into the real world.  That is a much bigger long term priority than her short lived role as bachelorette. I believe an engagement is basically a "save the date" announcement for a pending wedding.  Otherwise, why bother - just keep dating.

The only reason why she needs to have successful dates with many guys on the season is for our entertainment.  Repeatedly, past leads have said they usually know their top 3-4 after the m&g and yet they date and kiss more than 4 in most cases.  It's not really their fault as it is part of the lead's role.  It's also part of the current lead's job to showcase several guys or gals as a kind of audition for the next lead.  That's the real behind the reel.

Notarose, I actually posted this elsewhere.  I don't mind the lead falling in love with two people.  I guess I am not a fairytale kind of girl. 

In Andi's case, Nick and Josh are both great guys in my opinion.  I find no fault in her falling for either one of them or both of them.  Her season when it came to qualities of guys was an embarassment of riches.  I also think her genuinely having feelings for both of the F2 makes her choice of one that much stronger.  To have something great with two people and at the end be able to say, I just want you.  To me that makes her feelings for the one she choose even stronger.  What a compliment to be chosen over someone so great.

To me in reality, we always come into contact with people we are attracted to and compatible with in our lives who aren't our spouse.  Part of marriage and love is that even with other opportunities, we choose to stay with and love exclusively the person we are with.  I find things that test us make us stronger.  So to me having a choice between two great men and feeling confident enough in one to make the decision makes that decision stronger for me.  It would give me confidence that I was the real true one for the rest of that person's life.

We don't run into this in the real world since we don't usually date multiple people seriously.  But I know that I was in love with two people at once in college.  Both men were great and were so different.  In my case I hesitated too long and lost the right one, but I sure appreciate my husband now a lot more since I know what is good for me and makes me happy and it is him that I chose.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by notarose Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:30 pm

jen689 wrote:
SueSt wrote:thanks so much for the FD vids, Jen.  Much appreciated!!   yes 
You're welcome! 
:sprinklehearts 

I've posted videos of Nick's screen time with Andi from getting out of the limo through the Fantasy Date in the fan forum video only thread for anyone who wants to revisit :cutiepie Nicks journey to  PINKHEART

Thanks bunches  cloud nine 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:30 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I don't honestly know.  She enjoyed FDs with both Nick and Josh.  I did notice her excessive eye contact with Josh at the RC, so that to me was odd, I admit it.  I would hope her mind isn't already made up, but truthfully, I will need to see the MTP and LCD to know. 

As I am not a huge Andi fan, so I truthfully would not put anything past her, but really have no idea for fact when she knew.

Reversing the table
If you were in the final 2 on The Bachelor wouldn't you want the lead to be certain as early as possible?  

And given you were going to be that final person, knowing how the show works after being on it for many weeks, and that it has to film for 10 epis, wouldn't you just go along with the "process" once you were confident because that's just the way it is with this show?  

I would hope her mind was made up as early as possible.  She has to take her relationship into the real world.  That is a much bigger long term priority than her short lived role as bachelorette. I believe an engagement is basically a "save the date" announcement for a pending wedding.  Otherwise, why bother - just keep dating.

The only reason why she needs to have successful dates with many guys on the season is for our entertainment.  Repeatedly, past leads have said they usually know their top 3-4 after the m&g and yet they date and kiss more than 4 in most cases.  It's not really their fault as it is part of the lead's role.  It's also part of the current lead's job to showcase several guys or gals as a kind of audition for the next lead.  That's the real behind the reel.
thanks NR. So using your reasoning... assuming Nick knew he was F1 for a while he would just go with it... to let her meet her contract obligations?  If so, when do you think she/he knew?  I recall Meredith and Ian... that she wanted to quit after the FDs because she knew... and I read that Ian had to convince her to go forward.  are you thinking it was similar for Andi?
just my 2 cents..if i could chime in

personally i think Nian wuv story similar much with JP-Ash. The early connection curse, as i called it. Both couples hit it off very well since Episode 3. I also believe like Ash did JP, Andi prolly said ILY to Nick on their FS.Thats why he was so happy at the F3RC..has anyone noticed at one point when Pookie sported a huge grin, Nick seemed couldnt contain his smile and look away?..yeah...that..#thelittlethings. Hugesmile 

I also think we cant tell --for what we've been shown---for sure when she 'knew'...since she is a good actress and 90% of the footage left on the edit floor. For some reasons, per edit..i would say.....Nick is Eric's 'counterpart' kinda, when it comes to Andi. With Eric, she was doing 'poker face' a lot, while with Nick, she doesnt have to do that. Smiley "he sees every part of me" aka she can be herself. So many other references, but memory escaping me right now... giggling

btw......check out my new AVI <------------------. Its a HUGE thing for me. Chris and Chres got the spot for the AVI of the past 1.5 years. That is very telling....im loving this PBnRW story too much beatingheart  giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:32 pm

jen689 wrote:
SueSt wrote:thanks so much for the FD vids, Jen.  Much appreciated!!   yes 
You're welcome! 
:sprinklehearts 

I've posted videos of Nick's screen time with Andi from getting out of the limo through the Fantasy Date in the fan forum video only thread for anyone who wants to revisit :cutiepie Nicks journey to  PINKHEART

that's definitely me!!! it still has not gotten old for me!!! thanks so much  bestbud! 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:37 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:...check out my new AVI <------------------. Its a HUGE thing for me. Chris and Chres got the spot for the AVI of the past 1.5 years. That is very telling....im loving this PBnRW story too much...

PINKHEART your avi mura!

:fingersarecrossed

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:37 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:

Reversing the table

thanks NR. So using your reasoning... assuming Nick knew he was F1 for a while he would just go with it... to let her meet her contract obligations?  If so, when do you think she/he knew?  I recall Meredith and Ian... that she wanted to quit after the FDs because she knew... and I read that Ian had to convince her to go forward.  are you thinking it was similar for Andi?
just my 2 cents..if i could chime in

personally i think Nian wuv story similar much with JP-Ash. The early connection curse, as i called it. Both couples hit it off very well since Episode 3. I also believe like Ash did JP, Andi prolly said ILY to Nick on their FS.Thats why he was so happy at the F3RC..has anyone noticed at one point when Pookie sported a huge grin, Nick seemed couldnt contain his smile and look away?..yeah...that..#thelittlethings. Hugesmile 

I also think we cant tell --for what we've been shown---for sure when she 'knew'...since she is a good actress and 90% of the footage left on the edit floor. For some reasons, per edit..i would say.....Nick is Eric's 'counterpart' kinda, when it comes to Andi. With Eric, she was doing 'poker face' a lot, while with Nick, she doesnt have to do that. Smiley "he sees every part of me" aka she can be herself. So many other references, but memory escaping me right now... giggling

btw......check out my new AVI <------------------. Its a HUGE thing for me. Chris and Chres got the spot for the AVI of the past 1.5 years. That is very telling....im loving this PBnRW story too much beatingheart  giggling
YES, please chime away.
That smile at the RC was telling but back to the convo with stuckinsc, seemed incongruous at the time... maybe it was the edit trying to hide their connection.
To your point about the poker face, I actually don't think Andi CAN do a poker face with Nick since, as you note, he sees every part of her.
I see the Avi is changed. Putting all your PBnRW in one basket are you!!  :yes: Me likey!!! giggling 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:40 pm

jen689 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:...check out my new AVI <------------------. Its a HUGE thing for me. Chris and Chres got the spot for the AVI of the past 1.5 years. That is very telling....im loving this PBnRW story too much...

PINKHEART your avi mura!

:fingersarecrossed
well, ...thanks Jen!  bestbud! 

now watch me dropping my last Ammos for the teamPBnRW near Finale....i must channeling Nick to "put it all out there"!.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:41 pm

What I notice when I watch those moments of Nick professing his love to Andi ... is how Andi's face becomes so emotional ... like with Josh, she gets the biggest smile, she is happy and just over the moon that a guy like him would be falling for her, like when a high-school crush that you've been gushing about finally steps forward ... but with Nick ... she loses the words, she gets teary-eyed, in Venice she choked a bit, when she needed to say something after he told her to be falling in love, this episode under the tree she couldn't talk at all, just got the sweetest smile and wanted to devour him with the kiss, I found it kind of beautiful, when he says that it's terrifying and Andi closes the eyes and breaths heavily in ... and then their whole sensual moment ... that's just ... like ... Kids, get a room!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:57 pm

happygolucky wrote:What I notice when I watch those moments of Nick professing his love to Andi ... is how Andi's face becomes so emotional ... like with Josh, she gets the biggest smile, she is happy and just over the moon that a guy like him would be falling for her, like when a high-school crush that you've been gushing about finally steps forward ... but with Nick ... she loses the words, she gets teary-eyed, in Venice she choked a bit, when she needed to say something after he told her to be falling in love, this episode under the tree she couldn't talk at all, just got the sweetest smile and wanted to devour him with the kiss, I found it kind of beautiful, when he says that it's terrifying and Andi closes the eyes and breaths heavily in ... and then their whole sensual moment ... that's just ... like ... Kids, get a room!

LOL....alrighty then!... :Bendog .
Too bad you cant see what we're doing behind that close door..we swear we only...talk each other's ears off..rofl :uptonogood

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 59 2pyx45w

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:58 pm

happygolucky wrote:What I notice when I watch those moments of Nick professing his love to Andi ... is how Andi's face becomes so emotional ... like with Josh, she gets the biggest smile, she is happy and just over the moon that a guy like him would be falling for her, like when a high-school crush that you've been gushing about finally steps forward ... but with Nick ... she loses the words, she gets teary-eyed, in Venice she choked a bit, when she needed to say something after he told her to be falling in love, this episode under the tree she couldn't talk at all, just got the sweetest smile and wanted to devour him with the kiss, I found it kind of beautiful, when he says that it's terrifying and Andi closes the eyes and breaths heavily in ... and then their whole sensual moment ... that's just ... like ... Kids, get a room!
Yes to this. Nick is terrified, but so in Andi. Real connection will do that to you! Awesome to watch!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Reversing the table

Notarose, I actually posted this elsewhere.  I don't mind the lead falling in love with two people.  I guess I am not a fairytale kind of girl. 

In Andi's case, Nick and Josh are both great guys in my opinion.  I find no fault in her falling for either one of them or both of them.  Her season when it came to qualities of guys was an embarassment of riches.  I also think her genuinely having feelings for both of the F2 makes her choice of one that much stronger.  To have something great with two people and at the end be able to say, I just want you.  To me that makes her feelings for the one she choose even stronger.  What a compliment to be chosen over someone so great.

To me in reality, we always come into contact with people we are attracted to and compatible with in our lives who aren't our spouse.  Part of marriage and love is that even with other opportunities, we choose to stay with and love exclusively the person we are with.  I find things that test us make us stronger.  So to me having a choice between two great men and feeling confident enough in one to make the decision makes that decision stronger for me.  It would give me confidence that I was the real true one for the rest of that person's life.

We don't run into this in the real world since we don't usually date multiple people seriously.  But I know that I was in love with two people at once in college.  Both men were great and were so different.  In my case I hesitated too long and lost the right one, but I sure appreciate my husband now a lot more since I know what is good for me and makes me happy and it is him that I chose.

yes completely respect your choices and therefore, your point of view.

I'm not a fairytale girl either so we have that in common.Smiley  

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:just my 2 cents..if i could chime in

clapping! My thoughts are Andi knew early on she really liked Nick a lot as early as episode 3.  And I believe she really fell in love with Nick in Venice and vise versa as he stated in his personal message to her.  I mean, Andi has indicated that she could look back to her time in Venice and say that is where she fell in love with Nick.  I believe Andi really gave Nick a big clue about how she felt about him when they were passing under the bridge of Sighs in Venice.  If you looked at Nick's face at that moment you would see he totally understood the significance of her statement about the bridge and really understood why he was chosen for the Venice date.  So yes, it is very likely Andi must have let Nick know she was really in love with him on the FD hence his big grin and the look of somebody who had a big secret they were keeping at the F3RC.  I maintain my stance that Nick is the F1!
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO