SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:31 pm

ElonM wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:

Don't go yet, read Nick's newest tweet first:  :cutesmile!: 
I think I need to find another "thing" where it requires my phone to be taken away from me for another 9 weeks. #BadHabits

and CH's reply
"The Bachelor: North Korean Prison Edition"

Speculate

Oh this is interesting.  It is funny!  And not any kind of clue because CH wouldn't purposely spoil anything, he talks in subtleties.  Just good humor.  That's my speculation!

That's a Parody account for CH.[/quote]

That "thing" he was referring to was possibly "The Bachelorette."  Don't they take their phones away?  Anyway, maybe IF he is not the F1, he is talking about being the next Bachelor.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:39 pm

isittrue wrote:All this speculation is making me batty. I am going on vacation Sunday to Wisconsin so I will let you know if I run into Nick or his family there or on my way home to Chicago.   At this point. no matter what the outcome Nick seems doing fine.
Have your phone ready! 
That Nick is a clever fellow! He sure knows how to play mind games  :yes: 
That's why I love him. Never a dull moment.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:47 pm

@theyearofelan
Friends don't let friends get back together with their exes

ohhhhhhh noooooo sad Nick favorited this I hope this has no connection with the report on US weekly about nick going after andi...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:51 pm

sdmom wrote:
isittrue wrote:All this speculation is making me batty. I am going on vacation Sunday to Wisconsin so I will let you know if I run into Nick or his family there or on my way home to Chicago.   At this point. no matter what the outcome Nick seems doing fine.
Have your phone ready! 
That Nick is a clever fellow! He sure knows how to play mind games  :yes: 
That's why I love him. Never a dull moment.

So...if Andi didn't pick Nick, it may be because she couldn't beat him at Mind Games--we know how she thinks she's the best at these games.  giggling 

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Hi all! I have sketchy internet here tonight. I read through the last 10 pages or so.
First, STUCKI! I may be far away but I'm still watching you!!!

For what it's worth, I think it's the same bracelet in all the pictures.

No more word from remockered?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:03 pm

emusha wrote:
ave @theyearofelan
Friends don't let friends get back together with their exes

ohhhhhhh noooooo sad Nick favorited this I hope this has no connection with the report on US weekly about nick going after andi...
Why? I actually think Nick favored it because he didn't ask for second chance. Otherwise Nick would have ignored the tweet. Maybe I am just wishful thinking.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:05 pm

I thought I was confused last season. This one really has me  no idea Suspect :crazed :detective question 

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:05 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:Thank you Sue!  I just keep looking for nuggets that prove Nick is her one true love, because it is all I see.  

I think Josh is a great man, exceptional.  I just don't see love between them at all.  He is like a playful buddy, talking sports, family, and some hypothetical future convo.  But when does he talk about her?  Like, "I like the way you . . . ."  Nick is so in tune to her, and expresses what it is about HER he is falling in love with.  I can't imagine she'd give that up.

As to the blog I posted, I just ran across that, it is kind of dumb, but it had the information nugget where she expressed she came on this journey for something different.  So, I thought it should go in our bag of tricks as sleuthers.  ;)

Thanks for being encouraging and dishing with me, Sue.  

back at 'ya KarmaGirl.  Great to have buddy who sees Nick as Andi's one true love!   Like you, that's all I see!!  :yes: 

Back at their first date, Andi said it was great that Nick was able to talk about his breakups to understand the WHY... and how important that was.
So I LOVED that he made the effort to not only tell Andi that he loved her, but instead gives her the details, tells her WHY.  It made his admission soooooo much more personal ... and you could see her melt, such a great moment.  Nick's romance is in the details... he sends her flowers, sneaks over to her room, makes her a story book, tells her WHY he loves he.  He is totally invested in being able to demonstrate in many different ways that he loves her .... and it's so hot...

There is NO scenario where I personally would EVER give up that kind of attention.... and I'm guessing at 99% that Andi won't give it up either!!!

Lucky Girl!!

Last edited by SueSt on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:06 pm

jen689 wrote:
SueSt wrote:thanks so much for the FD vids, Jen.  Much appreciated!!   yes 
You're welcome! 
:sprinklehearts 

I've posted videos of Nick's screen time with Andi from getting out of the limo through the Fantasy Date in the fan forum video only thread for anyone who wants to revisit :cutiepie Nicks journey to  PINKHEART

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!1  High clap
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:07 pm

When I ignore all spoilers and sm, all I see is a love story between Andi and Nick!  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:12 pm

2boys3girls wrote:When I ignore all spoilers and sm, all I see is a love story between Andi and Nick!  :yes: 
so did your unspoiled friend. stay in the happiness 2b3g!!! believe your eyes... enjoy the wonderful story; it is true love!!!  :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:

Reversing the table
If you were in the final 2 on The Bachelor wouldn't you want the lead to be certain as early as possible?  

And given you were going to be that final person, knowing how the show works after being on it for many weeks, and that it has to film for 10 epis, wouldn't you just go along with the "process" once you were confident because that's just the way it is with this show?  

I would hope her mind was made up as early as possible.  She has to take her relationship into the real world.  That is a much bigger long term priority than her short lived role as bachelorette. I believe an engagement is basically a "save the date" announcement for a pending wedding.  Otherwise, why bother - just keep dating.

The only reason why she needs to have successful dates with many guys on the season is for our entertainment.  Repeatedly, past leads have said they usually know their top 3-4 after the m&g and yet they date and kiss more than 4 in most cases.  It's not really their fault as it is part of the lead's role.  It's also part of the current lead's job to showcase several guys or gals as a kind of audition for the next lead.  That's the real behind the reel.
thanks NR. So using your reasoning... assuming Nick knew he was F1 for a while he would just go with it... to let her meet her contract obligations?  If so, when do you think she/he knew?  I recall Meredith and Ian... that she wanted to quit after the FDs because she knew... and I read that Ian had to convince her to go forward.  are you thinking it was similar for Andi?
just my 2 cents..if i could chime in

personally i think Nian wuv story similar much with JP-Ash. The early connection curse, as i called it. Both couples hit it off very well since Episode 3. I also believe like Ash did JP, Andi prolly said ILY to Nick on their FS.Thats why he was so happy at the F3RC..has anyone noticed at one point when Pookie sported a huge grin, Nick seemed couldnt contain his smile and look away?..yeah...that..#thelittlethings. Hugesmile 

I also think we cant tell --for what we've been shown---for sure when she 'knew'...since she is a good actress and 90% of the footage left on the edit floor. For some reasons, per edit..i would say.....Nick is Eric's 'counterpart' kinda, when it comes to Andi. With Eric, she was doing 'poker face' a lot, while with Nick, she doesnt have to do that. Smiley "he sees every part of me" aka she can be herself. So many other references, but memory escaping me right now... giggling

btw......check out my new AVI <------------------. Its a HUGE thing for me. Chris and Chres got the spot for the AVI of the past 1.5 years. That is very telling....im loving this PBnRW story too much beatingheart  giggling

Loving the new Avi!!!!!!!!!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO