SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:For what it's worth, I think it's the same bracelet in all the pictures.
 I agree 
nutty1 wrote:No more word from remockered?
not since this post
remockered wrote:Do not give up and lose hope.  Have faith in what is being shown.  That is all I can say.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:21 pm

2boys3girls wrote:When I ignore all spoilers and sm, all I see is a love story between Andi and Nick!  :yes: 
 I agree 

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28 · 3h
I think I need to find another "thing" where it requires my phone to be taken away from me for another 9 weeks. #BadHabits

My first thought was filming for the bachelor.  no idea 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:35 pm

I took his tweet as meaning he is addicted to an app or something on his phone so it should be taken away like it was when he was on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  3h
I think I need to find another "thing" where it requires my phone to be taken away from me for another 9 weeks. #BadHabits

My first thought was filming for the bachelor.  no idea

2boys3girls wrote:I took his tweet as meaning he is addicted to an app or something on his phone so it should be taken away like it was when he was on the show.

My 1st - work. Too much to catch up on, like when you go on vacation and after a few days back it's all busy busy busy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Or maybe he making fun of himself that he the infamous call ion the flight home? 
Endless possibilities

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:55 pm

With the hashtag #BadHabits to me it means, he's on the phone too much. He needs something that will take it away from him for 9 weeks. If he didn't put thing in quotation marks, I wouldn't think anything of it.

OTOH we dissect everything all the contestants and leads post. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:11 am

SueSt wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:Thank you Sue!  I just keep looking for nuggets that prove Nick is her one true love, because it is all I see.  

I think Josh is a great man, exceptional.  I just don't see love between them at all.  He is like a playful buddy, talking sports, family, and some hypothetical future convo.  But when does he talk about her?  Like, "I like the way you . . . ."  Nick is so in tune to her, and expresses what it is about HER he is falling in love with.  I can't imagine she'd give that up.

As to the blog I posted, I just ran across that, it is kind of dumb, but it had the information nugget where she expressed she came on this journey for something different.  So, I thought it should go in our bag of tricks as sleuthers.  ;)

Thanks for being encouraging and dishing with me, Sue.  

back at 'ya KarmaGirl.  Great to have buddy who sees Nick as Andi's one true love!   Like you, that's all I see!!  :yes: 

Back at their first date, Andi said it was great that Nick was able to talk about his breakups to understand the WHY... and how important that was.
So I LOVED that he made the effort to not only tell Andi that he loved her, but instead gives her the details, tells her WHY.  It made his admission soooooo much more personal ... and you could see her melt, such a great moment.  Nick's romance is in the details... he sends her flowers, sneaks over to her room, makes her a story book, tells her WHY he loves he.  He is totally invested in being able to demonstrate in many different ways that he loves her .... and it's so hot...

There is NO scenario where I personally would EVER give up that kind of attention.... and I'm guessing at 99% that Andi won't give it up either!!!

Lucky Girl!!

I agree wholeheartedly, Sue!  I wish we were neighbors so we could watch the finale together.  ;)   Those who see the love story with Nick and Andi seem to really appreciate those little details and what they mean in a relationship.  Maybe because we have experienced that kind of love?  There is no "gorgeous guy" that could compare to the way my husband and I connect at a cerebral level, we talk for hours - and that alone is sexy and a foundation for love that I couldn't do without.  He is intelligent and challenges me and makes me think - it is so stimulating.  He is hilarious too, which just makes it all even better.  *Edited* There is that initial attraction and then looks fade as time passes, and what remains is that mental/emotional connection.  That is what creates a love to last a life time.  

I'll take a trustworthy guy with depth and humor over a glad-handing hunk any day.

It is discouraging to read people mocking Nick's looks on the Josh boards, another disconnect in my mind.  Nick is gorgeous, and he is also an accomplished athlete - he has an incredible body.  So, even if I were to focus on the very shallow physical attributes, both men are stunning, I don't understand their mocking Nick's look.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:22 am

KarmaGirl wrote:
SueSt wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:Thank you Sue!  I just keep looking for nuggets that prove Nick is her one true love, because it is all I see.  

I think Josh is a great man, exceptional.  I just don't see love between them at all.  He is like a playful buddy, talking sports, family, and some hypothetical future convo.  But when does he talk about her?  Like, "I like the way you . . . ."  Nick is so in tune to her, and expresses what it is about HER he is falling in love with.  I can't imagine she'd give that up.

As to the blog I posted, I just ran across that, it is kind of dumb, but it had the information nugget where she expressed she came on this journey for something different.  So, I thought it should go in our bag of tricks as sleuthers.  ;)

back at 'ya KarmaGirl.  Great to have buddy who sees Nick as Andi's one true love!   Like you, that's all I see!!  :yes: 

Back at their first date, Andi said it was great that Nick was able to talk about his breakups to understand the WHY... and how important that was.
So I LOVED that he made the effort to not only tell Andi that he loved her, but instead gives her the details, tells her WHY.  It made his admission soooooo much more personal ... and you could see her melt, such a great moment.  Nick's romance is in the details... he sends her flowers, sneaks over to her room, makes her a story book, tells her WHY he loves he.  He is totally invested in being able to demonstrate in many different ways that he loves her .... and it's so hot...

There is NO scenario where I personally would EVER give up that kind of attention.... and I'm guessing at 99% that Andi won't give it up either!!!

Lucky Girl!!

I agree wholeheartedly, Sue!  I wish we were neighbors so we could watch the finale together.  ;)   Those who see the love story with Nick and Andi seem to really appreciate those little details and what they mean in a relationship.  Maybe because we have experienced that kind of love?  There is no "gorgeous guy" that could compare to the way my husband and I connect at a cerebral level, we talk for hours - and that alone is sexy and a foundation for love that I couldn't do without.  He is intelligent and challenges me and makes me think - it is so stimulating.  He is hilarious too, which just makes it all even better.  I'm somewhat disturbed that the Josh fans focus so much on his looks as the reason Andi should pick him.  Is that what makes a good relationship?  I say not at all.  There is that initial attraction and then looks fade as time passes, and what remains is that mental/emotional connection.  That is what creates a love to last a life time.  

I'll take a trustworthy guy with depth and humor over a glad-handing hunk any day.

It is discouraging to read people mocking Nick's looks on the Josh boards, another disconnect in my mind.  Nick is gorgeous, and he is also an accomplished athlete - he has an incredible body.  So, even if I were to focus on the very shallow physical attributes, both men are stunning, I don't understand their mocking Nick's look.  

I honestly try to stay off Josh fan forums, because at times it seemed to be a Nick hate forum. That being said, there was an tweet that indicated the older, but wiser viewing audience preferred Nick over Josh. I don't know how accurate that is, but interesting, no doubt.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:26 am

OT -
Please do not post anything other than Nick fan thread related posts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:OT -
Please do not post anything other than Nick fan thread related posts.

Is this for me? If I posted anything outside the rules, feel free to delete. I'm still new here! ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:37 am

KarmaGirl wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Lucky Girl!!

I agree wholeheartedly, Sue!  I wish we were neighbors so we could watch the finale together.  ;)   Those who see the love story with Nick and Andi seem to really appreciate those little details and what they mean in a relationship.  Maybe because we have experienced that kind of love?  There is no "gorgeous guy" that could compare to the way my husband and I connect at a cerebral level, we talk for hours - and that alone is sexy and a foundation for love that I couldn't do without.  He is intelligent and challenges me and makes me think - it is so stimulating.  He is hilarious too, which just makes it all even better.  **Edited** Is that what makes a good relationship?  I say not at all.  There is that initial attraction and then looks fade as time passes, and what remains is that mental/emotional connection.  That is what creates a love to last a life time.  

**Edited** Nick is gorgeous, and he is also an accomplished athlete - he has an incredible body.  So, even if I were to focus on the very shallow physical attributes, both men are stunning, **Edited**  

Thanks so much for sharing a bit of your personal story KarmaGirl. I too love my dear husband to pieces.  We have an emotional connection that beats anything.  When I met him I finally felt like someone was listening and heard me.  I felt cherished and it changed my life.  So glad you have your love-match as well...  There is nothing more important than love; with it you have everything, without it, nothing!

Personally Josh does nothing for me; he's too beefcake for me... too beefcake and too extroverted, always speaking in platitudes without much depth.  Also, his family scared me!!!  

I much prefer Nick's hard but lean body along with his keen intellect, sensitivity and sweet demeanor.  Also, loved his family.

I pretty much hang out in this thread.  I don't like to read too much negativity about Nick and when I venture out, I pretty much try to remind those that are CERTAIN that Josh is F1 that we still have no proof of the ending.

My usual MO is to be skeptical, read information and consider... and so it's been a process to let go of all the spoilers and sm against Nick as F1 and focus solely on the love story (which, I mean, open your eyes, it’s easy!!).  In doing that, I've thoroughly enjoyed this season in a way that I was unable to before.  Like Nick, I’m all in!!

Thanks again for the conversation.

Hugs, Sue
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO