SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 1 of 82 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  Empty Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Continue here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:55 pm

GA - I'm so confused about guidelines on this site. If you say nothing offensive in a fan forum why is your post deleted?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:02 pm

by unknown82 Today at 9:59 pm

OMG... I have never seen people get so worked up about SM happenings in my life! lolpanda I like Nick but what he does or does not do on SM is not my problem. Not to sound harsh but you get what you sign up for. There is nothing we can do to change the outcome of this show so why stress about every little thing related to it! I think the only thing that people should care about is that he doing okay regardless of the outcome and he has family and friends that support him. I am not loosing sleep on any of this stuff .... There are many more important things happening in this world to be worrying about. Let us all relax, breath, calm down... Everything will work out the way it should in the end for Nick with or without Andi! bigsmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Cecilia wrote:GA - I'm so confused about guidelines on this site.  If you say nothing offensive in a fan forum why is your post deleted?

Sorry Ceclia, I'm not sure what post you're referring to but if there is a post that is against the rules it gets deleted. Then that post is quoted several times over, they all get deleted, because it's too time consuming to edit the offending post keep the good post, then go on to the next post and do it all over again. There are posts that have 5-6 posts in them, trying to edit the post and keep the right posters name in the quote, just takes too long to do, especially if there is a full page or two pages etc.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:07 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:I can not see a valid reason why she would go with Josh over Nick.  If it was because she was scared, then would she accept a proposal from Josh?  I think it would be very unlikely.

I'm still waiting to see any sign that Andi is scared taking a step into the future with Nick. I have seen no sense of hesitation on her part when talking about having a future life with him yet it keeps getting thrown out there that she changes her mind because of all her fears........Nick mentioned this in the plane video yet there is NO indication of such fear. Just another piece of a foiler it seems.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

OMG... I have never seen people get so worked up about SM happenings in my life! lolpanda I like Nick but what he does or does not do on SM is not my problem.   Not to sound harsh but you get what you sign up for. There is nothing we can do to change the outcome of this show so why stress about every little thing related to it!  I think the only thing that people should care about is that he doing okay regardless of the outcome and he has family and friends that support him.   I am not loosing sleep on any of this stuff .... There are many more important things happening in this world to be worrying about.  Let us all relax, breath, calm down... Everything will work out the way it should in the end for Nick with or without Andi! bigsmile

OMG, OMG, thanks so much for being the voice of reason, unknown.
I stood on the sidelines and watched this whole site erupt over a bad tweet.
Like you say, breath, relax, calm down.
I love Nick with Andi and Andi with Nick and look forward to seeing the best FRC ever in a little over a week.
Until then... Nick is fine and will survive this next week whatever the outcome and will move on in his life without us.... All is well.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:26 pm

SueSt wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

OMG... I have never seen people get so worked up about SM happenings in my life! lolpanda I like Nick but what he does or does not do on SM is not my problem.   Not to sound harsh but you get what you sign up for. There is nothing we can do to change the outcome of this show so why stress about every little thing related to it!  I think the only thing that people should care about is that he doing okay regardless of the outcome and he has family and friends that support him.   I am not loosing sleep on any of this stuff .... There are many more important things happening in this world to be worrying about.  Let us all relax, breath, calm down... Everything will work out the way it should in the end for Nick with or without Andi! bigsmile

OMG, OMG, thanks so much for being the voice of reason, unknown.
I stood on the sidelines and watched this whole site erupt over a bad tweet.
Like you say, breath, relax, calm down.
I love Nick with Andi and Andi with Nick and look forward to seeing the best FRC ever in a little over a week.
Until then... Nick is fine and will survive this next week whatever the outcome and will move on in his life without us.... All is well.

Worse a fav of a bad tweet.  I am not on twitter, partly for that reason, too easy to fav things you don't mean to.  FB is enough work as is.  Gosh, I am old.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Can anyone share what tweet he faved? I only have 15% battery left on my iPad and I don't have my charger in the internet area. You could tell me here or PM me.

So this may be a safe house weekend? I wonder of that tweet about happy hour was really from tonight? He tweeted last week when he was really in LA.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I guess I also am confused about the rules. An admin brought this forward from the old thread when to me it looks like the poster is telling other posters what to think and admonishing them, which I thought was against the rules. Am I reading it wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:33 pm

nutty1 wrote:Can anyone share what tweet he faved? I only have 15% battery left on my iPad and I don't have my charger in the internet area. You could tell me here or PM me.

So this may be a safe house weekend? I wonder of that tweet about happy hour was really from tonight? He tweeted last week when he was really in LA.

It's not worth it. He did it by mistake and i believe him. DM me if you want more info Smiley
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:34 pm

Also, can someone tell me if that new commercial says the final 2 guy writes a letter? If not, it's probably nothing major, just normal hype over nothing. 13% battery left!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:35 pm

nutty1 wrote:Alonso, can someone tell me if that new commercial says the final 2 guy writes a letter? If not, it's probably nothing major, just normal hype over nothing. 13% battery left!

Yes - new preview says the rejected one writes a letter and photos of giving it to Andi are in preview. Note seems short (IMO).
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 82 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

+54
eirekay
emusha
Di_ATL
Georgia Lindsay
Beagle