SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:38 pm

BKay wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
by unknown82 Today at 9:59 pm

OMG... I have never seen people get so worked up about SM happenings in my life! lolpanda I like Nick but what he does or does not do on SM is not my problem.   Not to sound harsh but you get what you sign up for. There is nothing we can do to change the outcome of this show so why stress about every little thing related to it!  I think the only thing that people should care about is that he doing okay regardless of the outcome and he has family and friends that support him.   I am not loosing sleep on any of this stuff .... There are many more important things happening in this world to be worrying about.  Let us all relax, breath, calm down... Everything will work out the way it should in the end for Nick with or without Andi! bigsmile

I guess I also am confused about the rules. An admin brought this forward from the old thread when to me it looks like the poster is telling other posters what to think and admonishing them, which I thought was against the rules. Am I reading it wrong?
Since you're bringing up the issue of rules, I'd like to ask for clarification on all the posts about the tweet that were so negative... did they belong in the fan thread? Thanks.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:42 pm

BKay wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
by unknown82 Today at 9:59 pm

OMG... I have never seen people get so worked up about SM happenings in my life! lolpanda I like Nick but what he does or does not do on SM is not my problem.   Not to sound harsh but you get what you sign up for. There is nothing we can do to change the outcome of this show so why stress about every little thing related to it!  I think the only thing that people should care about is that he doing okay regardless of the outcome and he has family and friends that support him.   I am not loosing sleep on any of this stuff .... There are many more important things happening in this world to be worrying about.  Let us all relax, breath, calm down... Everything will work out the way it should in the end for Nick with or without Andi! bigsmile

I guess I also am confused about the rules. An admin brought this forward from the old thread when to me it looks like the poster is telling other posters what to think and admonishing them, which I thought was against the rules. Am I reading it wrong?

The poster is referring to the actions on SM, and is suggesting calmness and encouraging other to relax. The poster is reassuring that Nick is doing ok regardless of the outcome. The poster is not referring to Josh Fans or Nick Fans or people on this forum should, etc, as was the case with posts that were deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:46 pm

I cannot tell you since I got my Iphone how many HUH? "favored" and "follows" I did without even knowing. My following list sky rocketed and I was like "who are these people/tweets on my twitter feed?!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So yeah, whoever is freaking out on him (probably the ones that need/want him to be the bad guy) need to chill out. Nick used a more appropriate phrase "pocket call" when describing the accidental favorite. I usually hear it referred to as "butt-dialed" or in this case "butt favored" laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:48 pm

The rejected one, or a rejected one?
Could. It have meant one of the other rejected guys?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:The rejected one, or a rejected one?

Pander has actually suggested it could be from Chris S.  It just said rejected one, not specifying F2 or not.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:53 pm

The actually wording was: A letter from the one she didn't choose could change everything.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:54 pm

The favorited tweet doesn't change my opinion at all and we don't know if it was intentional or accidental. I guess I just don't think it is my place to tell someone to un-favorite something.

Anyway where is Nick in that happy hour pic?  Is he trying to trick us again into thinking he is in Chicago?

Last edited by 2boys3girls on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:55 pm

I'm too tired to even guess.
Down to almost no battery. See you tomorrow.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:55 pm

OT

SueSt wrote:
Since you're bringing up the issue of rules, I'd like to ask for clarification on all the posts about the tweet that were so negative... did they belong in the fan thread?  Thanks.

No they didn't, they were all deleted. If there are any more, please use the report post button. That should have gone into the general discussion thread, Twitter F/Book etc. By the time it was noticed,there were far to many to start moving them over. We try to read every single post in each thread, it's impossible to keep up as well as move posts and edit threads. We were doing that initially however once the season gets busy, it can't be done. Unfortunately good posts get deleted as well.

If anyone wants to know exactly how much work is involved in moving/editing one post, I'll put an example in the help thread.

Thanks for understanding, and feel free to ask any further questions in About this Site. Need Help.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:58 pm

ok seriously talk of all this accidental favoring made me go check my phone favorites and low and behold I have a new stash of  scratch favorites..... rotfl

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:02 am

Mirzam wrote:

The actually wording was: A letter from the one she didn't choose could change everything.

Well there is a total of 24 guys she didn't choose...... of course they want people to assume it's is F2 but let's be real the 'letter' is not going to amount to anything, remember that big dramatic letter that Catherine writes to Sean that is going to blow the whole entire season/relationship to shreds.............yeah ........exactly.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:OT

SueSt wrote:
Since you're bringing up the issue of rules, I'd like to ask for clarification on all the posts about the tweet that were so negative... did they belong in the fan thread?  Thanks.

No they didn't, they were all deleted. If there are any more, please use the report post button. That should have gone into the general discussion thread, Twitter/FBook etc. By the time it was noticed,there were far to many to start moving them over. We try to read every single post in each thread, it's impossible to keep up as well as move posts and edit threads. We were doing that initially however once the season gets busy, it can't be done. Unfortunately good posts get deleted as well.

If anyone wants to know exactly how much work is involved in moving/editing one post, I'll put an example in the help thread.

Thanks for understanding, and feel free to ask any further questions in About this Site. Need Help.

yes   Your insight is valued.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

+54
eirekay
emusha
Di_ATL
Georgia Lindsay
Beagle