SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by copyman12 Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:44 pm

You can download them. I use Piratebay. You will need a bittorrent to do this. Try Frostwire. It's free. Just search for the show you want. ie Married at first sight s01e01(s=season, e=episode). They have most current shows on here already edited for commercials. You will see some bizarre (adult) ads on Piratebay. Ignore them, that's how they pay the bills.

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by KCCasey Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:56 pm

I love this show!! But don't read too much into the couples wearing  wedding rings -- they may have to contractually.

I'm really curious to see the editing of the show. Are they showing us a love story or are they trying to find the truth a la The Bach/ette? Only time will tell, but for now I'm off to watch it again.

KCCasey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:33 am

Wow - this show is so great. It is a sensational, headline grabbing premise, but then the actual show is more like a documentary than the produced, trashy, trainwreck tv I was expecting. Seems so authentic, shows how produced and set up the Bachelor franchise has become.

Courtney and Jason - love how they had an instant chemistry from the start and both seem like really caring kind people. I hope the attraction can really turn into love for them. Courtney is gorg and they are both very well-spoken. Love them.

Jamie and Doug -  beatingheart  to Doug. For him to be so patient and caring with a virtual stranger acting creeped out by him is amazing. I love how he said at one point he's just trying to be a nice guy she likes to be around or something like that. Watching Jamie warm up to him and actually start to become attracted to him for the person he is is so great to watch. She seems sort of socially awkward, foot in mouth type, but overall probably sweet and craving stability and love. For her to end up with a guy that like would be amazing. And their smiles and reaction after their first kiss was so great. The true smiles of falling in love.  awwww That's why I watch these silly shows, to live vicariously through someone else getting to have that feeling again after being married many years. This show totally delivers on that.

I'm obsessed. Can't wait for the next ep.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:01 pm

KCCasey wrote:I love this show!! But don't read too much into the couples wearing  wedding rings -- they may have to contractually.

I'm really curious to see the editing of the show. Are they showing us a love story or are they trying to find the truth a la The Bach/ette? Only time will tell, but for now I'm off to watch it again.
It seem more like a documentary to me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Yes, I would like to see more of the couples and less of the doc's, although I really enjoy the info they provide too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gadgetqwn Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:44 pm

Look what I found!  I wonder if she was with Doug?
Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 11 2014-013

gadgetqwn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:48 pm

gadgetqwn wrote:Look what I found!  I wonder if she was with Doug?
Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 11 2014-013
Probably! Is it even a secret anymore? I mean, he is the most amazing man in the world according to her, they're constantly tweeting to each other and retweeting each other, Jamie has posted pics of them post-show, and so has his sister. Isn't is obvious they're still happily married?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gadgetqwn Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:53 pm

I'm obsessed with this show and something that someone on another board that I read stated,

"... in other reality shows they're fighting to "win", in theory with MAFS they already won and are fighting not to lose."

I think this is why I love it so much.  I want all 3 couples not to lose!

gadgetqwn

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:53 pm

gadgetqwn wrote:I'm obsessed with this show and something that someone on another board that I read stated,

"... in other reality shows they're fighting to "win", in theory with MAFS they already won and are fighting not to lose."

I think this is why I love it so much.  I want all 3 couples not to lose!
 Welcomeparty! 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:55 am

relaxing wrote:Wow - this show is so great.  It is a sensational, headline grabbing premise, but then the actual show is more like a documentary than the produced, trashy, trainwreck tv I was expecting.  Seems so authentic, shows how produced and set up the Bachelor franchise has become.

Courtney and Jason - love how they had an instant chemistry from the start and both seem like really caring kind people.  I  hope the attraction can really turn into love for them.  Courtney is gorg and they are both very well-spoken. Love them.

Jamie and Doug -  beatingheart  to Doug.  For him to be so patient and caring with a virtual stranger acting creeped out by him is amazing.  I love how he said at one point he's just trying to be a nice guy she likes to be around or something like that. Watching Jamie warm up to him and actually start to become attracted to him for the person he is is so great to watch.  She seems sort of socially awkward, foot in mouth type, but overall probably sweet and craving stability and love.  For her to end up with a guy that like would be amazing.  And their smiles and reaction after their first kiss was so great.  The true smiles of falling in love.   awwww That's why I watch these silly shows, to live vicariously through someone else getting to have that feeling again after being married many years.  This show totally delivers on that.

I'm obsessed.  Can't wait for the next ep.

Yes, this show is really addicting. I wish that I had waited and stored them up on my DVR so I could just binge watch the season over a weekend. Now that I've started, there's no way I can stop. I have to believe there is some amped up drama but probably not nearly as much as Bach/ette. Shoot, just the many "firsts" each couple is experiencing is drama enough for two folks who married as strangers.

Here's my thoughts on the couple:

Courtney & Jason ... he is so stinking sweet & what a good son to care for his mother. He's got a heart of gold and she's really sweet too. I am rooting for them!

Jamie & Doug ... I wasn't sure how I would feel about her after she had two "if-y" appearances on the Bach franchise shows. But gosh, the poor girl is so sweet and just seems very genuine in wanting to find love. Doug is a doll and his family seems wonderful. I hope they make it. She is such a beauty and he gets better and better looking with each episode. They are great looking couple.

Monet and Vaughn ... they were my favorites after the first episode and thought they had great shot. Now after watching a few more episodes I don't know. I really feel for her ... she is beautiful professional, 33 and wants to get married & start her family. Vaughn seems to be changing a bit from how he originally came across. He doesn't seem like the easiest guy to live with and has some quirks that might be hard to deal with for a lifetime. I am rooting for Monet to get her happy ever after. It's really tough to have your maternal clock kicking into full gear yet not having the right guy by your side. I hope Vaughn is her guy so she doesn't have to start from scratch again! He is sooo good looking.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:39 pm

^^I know. I just watched all the episodes so far when I posted - I wish I could keep going and watch the whole thing play out right now. It's hard to wait for another episode.

I didn't mention Monet and Vaughn because unfortunately it doesn't seem to be clicking for them. To bad, when the other 2 couples seem really well matched and to have great chemistry. What is so fascinating to me is the kindness and caring I see with Jason and Courtney and with Doug towards Jamie when these really are strangers to them. With Vaughn and Monet I just don't see that. They seem to have strong independent personalities and seem quite set in their ways and to me this process or the other's temperament just doesn't seem to fit them. I guess it would be pretty crazy odds to have all 3 couples really click.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:13 am

A new episode tonight.  cheerleader  See you guys here later!

Seems to be the episode where they all hit a rough patch!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

+68
crazychicken
raekae
RollingEyes
mom22boys
moonpie