SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 23 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:02 am

Didn't you already watch?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:03 am

^Yup! But I can "rewatch" through reading their tweets.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:04 am

@clmgiudici: This is the weirdest reaction. Clapping? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:07 am

I think Sean is watching the game. He responded to someone that National Championship trumps Bachelor.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:08 am

Great. Then he can catch the second half of this craziness.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:14 am

If I can do both, hubs can do both. Get with it, Sean!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:18 am

@clmgiudici: The girls in the daylight. A whole new world. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 am

@clmgiudici: Having Chris that close is daaaangerous. So is that black bar. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:22 am

@clmgiudici: This season is starting off saucy and full of skin. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:29 am

@clmgiudici: Those tears are completely justified. Drunk tears that will surely happen later, are not. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:38 am

@clmgiudici: Glad he picked a sweetheart for the second part. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: Washington, step up your flirt game. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:51 am

@clmgiudici: So much more pressure to look cute 24/7 when your potential man lives on the property. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78