SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 60 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:51 pm

@clmgiudici 17s18 seconds ago
If I tried to be sexy, I'd be just as awkward as you, Olivia. That's why I don't try. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:56 pm

@SeanLowe09 13s13 seconds ago
I'd hate to be the last girl on this saliva train. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:00 pm

@clmgiudici 22s22 seconds ago
And the snowballing begins. It's not pretty. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:10 pm

@clmgiudici 39s40 seconds ago
This is so sweet. I'm a sucker for weddings. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:12 pm

@SeanLowe09 13m13 minutes ago
Oh please stop. You're making it worse. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:12 pm

‏@SeanLowe09 3m3 minutes ago
How much money did the show pay these people? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:13 pm

@SeanLowe09 39s40 seconds ago
The Asian couple just made me cringe more than Olivia. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 37s37 seconds ago
I get uncomfortable watching people kiss. Probably the wrong show for me... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:20 pm

‏@SeanLowe09  10s10 seconds ago
This will be my only non-jokey tweet tonight. Props to Becca for standing up for her faith. It ain't always easy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  7s7 seconds ago
And THIS is why Becca was on Chris' season. To meet Ben.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:25 pm

@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago
Gosh I'm sappy tonight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:29 pm

@clmgiudici 12s12 seconds ago
He's gonna try to learn their dance moves. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:30 pm

@SeanLowe09 13s13 seconds ago
How many freakin' weiner dogs can one family have? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Spoiler:

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78