SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 65 of 76 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:52 pm

Bold move my friend.
@SeanLowe09 1m1 minute ago

I'm submitting Catherine's application for "teen mom". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 52s52 seconds ago

Whatever you do, don't be the girl who snitches. Seriously, you'll probably get shanked for this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:57 pm

@SeanLowe09 50s51 seconds ago

Will someone explain to me why snitching makes you cry? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09 46s47 seconds ago

It was a myth, 1 twin is not less annoying than both. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:01 am

‏@SeanLowe09 2m2 minutes ago

Glad you could make an appearance Harrison. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@clmgiudici 50s50 seconds ago

That's all from next week's show?! Shiiiiiiih. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:03 am

umngirl wrote:
@SeanLowe09 50s51 seconds ago

Will someone explain to me why snitching makes you cry? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09 46s47 seconds ago

It was a myth, 1 twin is not less annoying than both. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I usually agree with you Sean...but this time Emily did the right thing.  Even if it hurts her relationship with Ben, I do not think she cares, she stood up for bullying, Emily fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:45 pm

Bachelor 20 Episode 6

@SeanLowe09 7s7 seconds ago
What if Olivia is normal and everyone else is crazy? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:04 pm

@clmgiudici 12s12 seconds ago
Olivia likes thinking about smart things. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 33s34 seconds ago
"I want to talk smart things." My favorite quote of all time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:07 pm

@SeanLowe09  8s8 seconds ago
Can we swap twin with other twin? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:15 pm

‏@SeanLowe09 8s8 seconds ago
"You're gonna make someone very happy. Just not me." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:16 pm

It's getting all kinds of weird at the Lowe House and I like it. Getting in some massage practice ahead of Valentine's Day with these awesome tutorial videos from @meltcouplesmassage- Catherine said all she wanted for a present was a back rub so I'm making sure she gets a good one! You gotta check these guys out, they explain how to give the perfect back rub effortlessly - no sore thumbs and I hit the right spots every time. Such a great gift for Valentine's Day!COUPLESMASSAGECOURSES.COM. Link also in bio. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:23 pm

@clmgiudici 9s9 seconds ago
Chris says he hopes to see everyone at the next rose ceremony. The girls think "Change the rules then, man." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 40s41 seconds ago
Leah should probably start packing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 30s30 seconds ago
To be fair, Caila had a 3 on 1 with Ice Cube and Kevin Hart. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:28 pm

@SeanLowe09  60s60 seconds ago
Ben has told Harrison he's beautiful at this point. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  56s57 seconds ago
A 2-on-1 is more than I got this week. A date is a date. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:32 pm

‏@clmgiudici 7s7 seconds ago
"So, you smile a lot." Deep convo, Ben.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 76 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78