SELECT CONTENT

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:SLA44, got to say your Ducks are not getting any breaks in the polls.  Alabama lost to a team that has now lost twice and yet they get ranked ahead of you all?

Not cool.

Yep I saw that they did move up at all and they beat a very good team and the game wasn't even close. I did see that Marcus Mariota was in 1st place by a very slim margin for the Heisman trophy though. As long as my Ducks play good games and win I will be happy for them. Who knows what the pollsters are looking at? I sure don't! no idea
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by markat53 Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:45 pm

Not on board with the polls. They are wonky!!

markat53

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:54 pm

markat53 wrote:Not on board with the polls. They are wonky!!

Markat! It works in Alabama's favor, but yeah, not sure how losing to a two loss team is better than losing to a one loss team. Both losses were also really close.

Oh well, we have a few weeks for it all to work out.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:10 pm

stuckinsc .....

goteam Longhorns looking good......Congratulations !!!!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:13 pm

whit90 wrote:stuckinsc .....

goteam   Longhorns looking good......Congratulations !!!!!!

I am still a little shocked, but anything can happen at home. Good luck tonight, it is going to be a great game.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Well #3 Auburn lost at home to Texas A&M. Alabama is up next against LSU and I know which one I will be pulling for! KSU - TCU is also up next and should be a good game - I know whit will be pulling for her Horny Toads. Later tonight will be Oregon vs Utah at Utah and it will not be an easy game for my Ducks.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:57 pm

SLA44 wrote:Well #3 Auburn lost at home to Texas A&M.  Alabama is up next against LSU and I know which one I will be pulling for!  KSU - TCU is also up next and should be a good game - I know whit will be pulling for her Horny Toads.  Later tonight will be Oregon  vs Utah at Utah and it will not be an easy game for my Ducks.

Great night of College Football!

I am pulling for TCU, Bama, and Oregon tonight. We are watching FSU right now, they just don't look like the same team as last year. Oh yeah, I am also pulling for MSU, because OhHowIHateOhioState!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:01 am

Whit90, your Horned Frogs rocked it tonight! Great game!

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:09 am

O-H-I-O!! How's that for a quality win?! #BeatMichigan clapping! After last year's debacle, that W feels pretty damn good. If only LSU could just do me a solid and beat Bama

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:14 am

ReneeM wrote:O-H-I-O!! How's that for a quality win?! #BeatMichigan clapping! After last year's debacle, that W feels pretty damn good. If only LSU could just do me a solid and beat Bama

Renee congrats on the win, but I don't see Ohio State making the playoff. The loss to Virginia Tech was ugly and they are really bad this year. With the conference having such an awful year, I don't think that Ohio State will get top four, I actually think a two loss SEC West team would go over Ohio State.

Bama pulled out an amazing win. Bama/LSU just never disappoints. The CBS commentators are so pro-Bama it is almost embarrassing.

SLA44, your Ducks are looking good right now, hope they hold on.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:21 am

stuckinsc wrote:Whit90, your Horned Frogs rocked it tonight!  Great game!

Thanks it was awesome to watch bowdown

SLA44....Your Ducks are looking good :fingersarecrossed
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:26 am

stuckinsc wrote:
ReneeM wrote:O-H-I-O!! How's that for a quality win?! #BeatMichigan clapping! After last year's debacle, that W feels pretty damn good. If only LSU could just do me a solid and beat Bama

Renee congrats on the win, but I don't see Ohio State making the playoff.  The loss to Virginia Tech was ugly and they are really bad this year.  With the conference having such an awful year, I don't think that Ohio State will get top four, I actually think a two loss SEC West team would go over Ohio State.

Bama pulled out an amazing win.  Bama/LSU just never disappoints.  The CBS commentators are so pro-Bama it is almost embarrassing.

SLA44, your Ducks are looking good right now, hope they hold on.

UGH. That loss to VT, everytime I think about it I SEETHE. However I'm still holding out hope because I think the SEC teams will destroy each other's playoff hopes. Also LSU was robbed. BLATANT defensive PI in the endzone that went uncalled.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

+10
markat53
whit90
albean99
SLA44
FLChica