SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie or ChrisS for Bachelor

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 2 Vote_lcap61%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 90 ]
Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 57 ]

Total Votes : 147

Poll closed

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:07 pm

ARIE !!!   Pretty please !

Finally we would be back to an amazing season...

ARIE totally, without any hesitation.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by chloep Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:59 pm

:hidingchair I am not even sure where Arie's name came from? Was it bc WetPaint published an article about MF's tweet and the response? That Chris, Marquel and Arie got the most votes? :hidingchair I wouldn't mind him like at ALL(especially after seeing how Chris acted at the MTA), but I am not sure whether there is even the possibility that he might become the next lead... There was absolutely NOTHING on him prior to that WetPaint article...Who knows? Maybe I missed something.:hidingchair

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Sorry Chris fans but he is a tad boring. And his background is boring. As it is the ratings of this franchise has dipped and they need some sizzle for the next season. Chris and even Marquel really don't cut it. IMO of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:26 pm

chloep wrote::hidingchair I am not even sure where Arie's name came from? Was it bc WetPaint published an article about MF's tweet and the response? That Chris, Marquel and Arie got the most votes? :hidingchair I wouldn't mind him like at ALL(especially after seeing how Chris acted at the MTA), but I am not sure whether there is even the possibility that he might become the next lead... There was absolutely NOTHING on him prior to that WetPaint article...Who knows? Maybe I missed something.:hidingchair

If you haven't already, read RS's latest column, also click on the link in my siggy, its the eonline article about it.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 pm

Mirzam wrote:
chloep wrote::hidingchair I am not even sure where Arie's name came from? Was it bc WetPaint published an article about MF's tweet and the response? That Chris, Marquel and Arie got the most votes? :hidingchair I wouldn't mind him like at ALL(especially after seeing how Chris acted at the MTA), but I am not sure whether there is even the possibility that he might become the next lead... There was absolutely NOTHING on him prior to that WetPaint article...Who knows? Maybe I missed something.:hidingchair

If you haven't already, read RS's latest column, also click on the link in my siggy, its the eonline article about it.

Yeah, but that "source" interestingly popped up after that WP article. I am just saying, that it's a bit weird and makes me question how legitimate it is. And yes I read RS, and he pretty much just copy and pasted what Radar and their "source" said.  hmmm 

I DEFINITELY wouldn't mind though. I just don't want to get my hopes up. I am still 99% certain it's Chris.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:15 pm

OT

You know you can't see straight when you're doing a marathon of reading posts when you read popped and think it says pooped in the same paragraph as RS. Smiley

I too have tweeted Fleiss letting him know our preference. I will keep voting and tweeting Fleiss.

ETA: Geesh he's dropped considerably now. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:19 pm

Chris! Chris! Chris! yes  
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:21 pm

I voted Chris.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:29 pm

RS says it really is between Chris and Arie... and that they've already got him a personal trainer and have filmed him in AZ (too soon though right?  Or are they testing things out on screen). Colour me shocked but excited!

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:46 pm

^^ See above. He repeated what the "source" from Radar said... WORD for WORD. He knows nothing....

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:49 pm

chloep wrote:^^ See above. He repeated what the "source" from Radar said... WORD for WORD. He knows nothing....

Ahhhh, I didn't read the article and thought he spoiled that himself. Thanks.

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Chris is boring, nice, but boring.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

+54
Ash2214
CHO
Cecilia
Judiful
Cari