Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 1 of 82 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:59 pm

Continue here.

@Brill wrote:Mura, it has to be tough for you just like it was for Chres's season.♥️  I have to tell you though because of you and the little things you've shown us, I have learned so much!!  THANK YOU!!!  sweet kiss 

The bottom line is we all love Nick because of what he has shown us, other wise we wouldn't be in this thread.
It's Andi's choice and if she doesn't chose Nick, so be it. He will be just fine!!:yes: 

For myself, I will still try to follow what Nick is up too because he has got my attention more than anyone else from this season and the only one I will care about after the season.

I'm not throwing in the towel until The Fat Lady Sings!!! :yes: I think if Andi is really serious about being with her once in a lifetime it will be Nick at the end.  :sweetheart: 
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18460
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by nutty1 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:07 pm

I agree!! Mura, you have been the most awesome cheerleader for my boyfriend!!!!!!
avatar
nutty1

Posts : 17479
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by notarose on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:12 pm

@Admin wrote:Continue here.

@Brill wrote:Mura, it has to be tough for you just like it was for Chres's season.♥️  I have to tell you though because of you and the little things you've shown us, I have learned so much!!  THANK YOU!!!  sweet kiss 

The bottom line is we all love Nick because of what he has shown us, other wise we wouldn't be in this thread.
It's Andi's choice and if she doesn't chose Nick, so be it. He will be just fine!!:yes: 

For myself, I will still try to follow what Nick is up too because he has got my attention more than anyone else from this season and the only one I will care about after the season.

I'm not throwing in the towel until The Fat Lady Sings!!! :yes: I think if Andi is really serious about being with her once in a lifetime it will be Nick at the end.  :sweetheart: 

Brill. I agree.  The fact that she recognized Nick was a "once in a lifetime" opportunity for her and her future is to her credit.

For me, this has been a once in this franchise opportunity to see a beautiful love story from beginning to end.  Thank you lovelies for keeping the faith and therefore renewing mine when it sometimes wavered.
 rock goteam


Last edited by notarose on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7661
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:14 pm

13 hrs apart. Mean anything?

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  15h
#this

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Cecilia on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:14 pm

I may take a minute to stop obsessing over Nick and obsess over Jamie Dornan.
avatar
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2282
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by SueSt on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:15 pm

@notarose wrote:
@Admin wrote:Continue here.

@Brill wrote:Mura, it has to be tough for you just like it was for Chres's season.♥️  I have to tell you though because of you and the little things you've shown us, I have learned so much!!  THANK YOU!!!  sweet kiss 

The bottom line is we all love Nick because of what he has shown us, other wise we wouldn't be in this thread.
It's Andi's choice and if she doesn't chose Nick, so be it. He will be just fine!!:yes: 

For myself, I will still try to follow what Nick is up too because he has got my attention more than anyone else from this season and the only one I will care about after the season.

I'm not throwing in the towel until The Fat Lady Sings!!! :yes: I think if Andi is really serious about being with her once in a lifetime it will be Nick at the end.  :sweetheart: 


Brill. I agree.  The fact that she recognized Nick was a "once in a lifetime" opportunity for her and her future is to her credit.


:yes: particularly since Nick was not the type of guy she was typically attracted to... that she allowed herself be open to what he could offer.
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by happygolucky on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:15 pm

yeap,  firework for Mura  wine may your optimism and positivity shine on  group hug 

MVMom39 ... when you quoted me ... I was just posting in contestant thread, my thoughts, that I think I was fooled by believing that the edit is somehow connected to Eric, so with your post ... you "update" my 'hope level' that my "edit skills" weren't in vain.

I don't want to think till 28th. I want to see this play out.
I want to see the faces and recognize the actors.
I want to see Nick and his sweet WITTY smirk.
I want to see him smile.

You read this Nick? - We want some pic with a big grin - possibly shirtless.
 :fingersarecrossed :youdaman:


Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
happygolucky

Posts : 4686
Join date : 2013-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by SueSt on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:16 pm

@happygolucky wrote:yeap,  firework for Mura  wine may your optimism and positivity shine on  group hug 

MVMom39 ... when you quoted me ... I was just posting in contestant thread, my thoughts, that I think I was fooled by believing that the edit is somehow connected to Eric, so with your post ... you "update" my 'hope level' that my "edit skills weren't in vain.

I don't want to think till 28th. I want to see this play out.
I want to see the faces and recognize the actors.
I want to see Nick and his sweet WITTY smirk.
I want to see him smile.

You read this Nick? - We want some pic with a big grin - possibly shirtless.
 :fingersarecrossed :youdaman: 

DEFINITELY shirtless!!  giggling 
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by SueSt on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:18 pm

@grace8136 wrote:13 hrs apart. Mean anything?

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  15h
#this

well it came BEFORE Nick's tweet ... but who knows???  Rolling Eyes 
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:19 pm

bestbud! Thanks for your kind words, Ladies!!

ITA we should celebrate regardless the outcome (i believe its a Nian wedding..y'all know im stubborn laugh out loud). For being able to survive this wonky season as the spoiled F2 fans and to honor Nick's genuiness and awesomeness :yes:

Eventhough i found myself caught in a time-consuming battle with MFn minions sleuthing-wise, i definitely am siding TPTB in wishing RS his sweetest kaboom evah that may force him to find a real job, ASAP laugh out loud

For that actually happen, i would definitely celebrate more!  :woah-hoo:  lolpanda

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by MVMom39forever on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:25 pm

@Admin wrote:Continue here.

@Brill wrote:Mura, it has to be tough for you just like it was for Chres's season.♥️  I have to tell you though because of you and the little things you've shown us, I have learned so much!!  THANK YOU!!!  sweet kiss 

The bottom line is we all love Nick because of what he has shown us, other wise we wouldn't be in this thread.
It's Andi's choice and if she doesn't chose Nick, so be it. He will be just fine!!:yes: 

For myself, I will still try to follow what Nick is up too because he has got my attention more than anyone else from this season and the only one I will care about after the season.

I'm not throwing in the towel until The Fat Lady Sings!!! :yes: I think if Andi is really serious about being with her once in a lifetime it will be Nick at the end.  :sweetheart: 

I agree!

Wow, Nick posts one shirtless photo (albeit a sexy hot & amazing one) and states that it was taken in 2013 and now everyone is throwing in the F1 towel?

Is there any way to verify when the photo was actually taken?

And, in response to "why would he lie?" Well, why would he do the plane video? Nick has told us plenty of times about his willingness to be mischievous for love. So here's more proof.

If you want to be reminded why Nick might just be F1, I'd say visit our Clue thread for more than 3 pages of reminders.

Also, in response to some discussions that took place on here last night after I dropped off, I totally agree that Nick's fan forum is for ALL spoiled F2 fans ... whether you think there is 5%, 50% or 100% chance that he's with Andi today. All pro-Nick posts should be welcomed and all sleuthing should continue. I just happen to fall in the 99.99% camp that Nick is F1.

See I am keeping the door open a crack for the other guy to slip in ...  giggling
avatar
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2953
Join date : 2012-10-01
Location : Pemberley estate

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by SueSt on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:27 pm

@MVMom39forever wrote:Wow, Nick posts one shirtless photo (albeit a sexy hot & amazing one) and states that it was taken in 2013 and now everyone is throwing in the F1 towel?

GREAT point, MVMOM.
Who's to say it's not from this past weekend!!! :yes:
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 82 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum