SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:20 am

I'll be honest, I was a skeptic from the beginning and trying to stay "grounded" to not get too disappointed ... but then in this last 2 episodes and with all of those previews ... I've just thrown all my convictions away ... and I trust my gut ...
and if before, for my own "protection" I was more likely around 80-90%, giving 10% credit to amazing acting skills of Andi or another 10% for not knowing the background of TPTB that good ...
now I proudly pronounce ...

that I'm on Mura's train of 99 (was it 99% or more?)
What's the point in just believing if I don't live by the rule: GO BIG OR GO HOME?!

I must write it publicly ... Murasaki

You girl inspire me!  :frommeto The tenacity, force and energy, argumentation and always present respect, positivity and kindness.
You're a diamond.

Thank you for bringing up the house, creating this little community,
because without you, and I take permission to speak in the name of all of us present, there would be lesser number of "souls" who would take the spoiler as a foiler, despite someone's 100% of conviction (admin. I'm not talking about any member of this forum).

thanks!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:25 am

Nick is looking for a sign that he's F1 on his LCD.  If he's not F1 he not going to propose.  
The fact that Andi is crying in the morning (after this date??) indicates to me that Nick is F1 since if he was not, the issue would likely have come up on their LCD and the crying would have been in the evening.
Nick is F1!  :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:28 am

SueSt wrote:Nick says: if I don't know its me, we're not getting engaged.
If Nick does propose to Andi, it's going to be because she give him an indisputable sign that he is F1 (does Andi tell Nick she let Josh go??)
I see no evidence that Andi changes her mind.

It was only a theory based on Andi looking devastated in the screenshot with the quotation "I made my final decision) and all the clues CH has been hinting as this not being a typical ending and that may come in ATFR.  Plus, if the plane video is real, Nick does say "she changed her mind at the last minute and kept telling him it was so hard"  Of course, it can also work that she sends Nick home early and regrets it too!, in fact, the screencap sleuthing supports that fact more than her sending Josh home early. I am just trying to make sense of what is turning into a confusing season. I just wish we had more clues that Nick is with Andi...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:35 am

isittrue wrote:
If Nick does propose to Andi, it's going to be because she give him an indisputable sign that he is F1 (does Andi tell Nick she let Josh go??)

It was only a theory based on Andi looking devastated in the screenshot with the quotation "I made my final decision) and all the clues CH has been hinting as this not being a typical ending and that may come in ATFR.  Plus, if the plane video is real, Nick does say "she changed her mind at the last minute and kept telling him it was so hard"  Of course, it can also work that she sends Nick home early and regrets it too!, in fact, the screencap sleuthing supports that fact more than her sending Josh home early. I am just trying to make sense of what is turning into a confusing season.  I just wish we had more clues that Nick is with Andi...

Andi looks pretty confident in the screen shots of the FRC with CH.
No doubt she had her conflicts leading up to the decision, but again, I don't see anything which indicates she changed her mind AFTER she made her decision.
I think there are a lot of clues that Andi is with Nick for those of us who believe Nick is F1.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:48 am

Another big shout goes to MVMom39.
Before I logged in for the first time after a long period of absence, I was checking out this forum for a few days, just reading, to see where the wind blows ... and
your posts MVMom39 (and your gorgeous avi that always makes me smile) made me so hopeful and happy, yeah, you really literally put a smile on my face every time I read you.
It was also funny, to see you shift (oh, yeah, I've noticed ... but hey, I'm the same) from a casual observer and a great interpreter of Nick's actions and words ... into Nick's supporter (if you don't mind me name it like that).
It's great having you on this team. Such an honor.  hearthumbsup 

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:50 am

SueSt wrote:
isittrue wrote:

It was only a theory based on Andi looking devastated in the screenshot with the quotation "I made my final decision) and all the clues CH has been hinting as this not being a typical ending and that may come in ATFR.  Plus, if the plane video is real, Nick does say "she changed her mind at the last minute and kept telling him it was so hard"  Of course, it can also work that she sends Nick home early and regrets it too!, in fact, the screencap sleuthing supports that fact more than her sending Josh home early. I am just trying to make sense of what is turning into a confusing season.  I just wish we had more clues that Nick is with Andi...

No doubt she had her conflicts leading up to the decision, but again, I don't see anything which indicates she changed her mind AFTER she made her decision.  
I think there are a lot of clues that Andi is with Nick for those of us who believe Nick is F1.

I hope you're right! I really have loved watching Andi and Nick's love story and looking forward to the next chapter. I am done theorizing for now and hoping for the best!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:52 am

Has this been brought up? The producer M Firestone post a IG about the mime date and said something like her $ is on the mime?

Now we know the oly one of the F2 that was on that date was Nick!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:53 am

Hotmomma wrote:Has this been brought up? The producer M Firestone post a IG about the mime date and said something like her $ is on the mime?

Now we know the oly one of the F2 that was on that date was Nick!

Interesting hotmomma; thanks for sharing!!  yes 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:57 am

isittrue wrote:
SueSt wrote:
isittrue wrote:

I hope you're right!  I really have loved watching Andi and Nick's love story and looking forward to the next chapter.  I am done theorizing for now and hoping for the best!

Let's drink to hoping for the best - whatever the outcome!!!  bestbud! 
I mean there is a chance I'm wrong, but I'm actually so comforted by Nick saying he won't propose without knowing he's the one.
Nick is taking care of himself, being rational within the irrational bubble ... so I can relax knowing that he has the situation (as much as possible) under control.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:01 am

Sounds good! bestbud!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:03 am

And since I'm already writing the public praises ... I cannot not mention Notarose and SueSt.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. :sending flowers 
Many times I've felt no need to write, because you know how to put "my thoughts" with much better wording and more concise. (I'm way too long-winded, see, I'm trying to be short this time)
 :cheeseyy wine 

And thank you all who helped me with clearing my mind, find reason and rational perspective on things I couldn't comprehend. And I mean really all of you, who have ever written here in this thread ...
I'm not gonna name you, because I don't want to leave out anyone.
There are some, who I agree with most of the time (I think on this last part of the race, the only difference is in that percentage) and make me laugh like crazy. If it wasn't for my belief that Nick is F1, we would definitely have some cat-fight over whose boyfriend he's gonna be.
Thanks for making my days extremely light and fun.  cheerdance

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:09 am

SueSt wrote:Let's drink to hoping for the best - whatever the outcome!!!   bestbud! 
I mean there is a chance I'm wrong, but I'm actually so comforted by Nick saying he won't propose without knowing he's the one.  
Nick is taking care of himself, being rational within the irrational bubble ... so I can relax knowing that he has the situation (as much as possible) under control.  
 party time I already have music prepared for my Tuesday morning/your Monday night After Party ... but I'm making a track-list for Before party too ... just let me know when we start.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

+65
Longhornfan
luvlady345
cindebugg
1funnyfish
MrsDayLewis