SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:07 pm

nutty1 wrote:Here's my thought. It's either straight up the way it is…..Josh is with Andi and Nick is enjoying himself in LA, and no one cares at this point who knows what. OR….it's all part of the foiler plan. We will know in 31 hours!!!

May that 31 hours hurry up!!!!!! laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:20 pm

If Nick is with Elan (alot of people say the cigarettes indicate Elan could be with him) then ALL bets are definitely off. Now if it is Elan taking the pics, that has to be a hilarious site for others in that restaurant to see Elan and Nick "dining" together in such a fancy set up  😆 It's also weird that no other pics have been found by people in those same places saying how they see Nick from the Bachelor! We seem to see alot of fan pics of him.....of course it is LA so maybe that plays a role in it, no one paying as much attention but none the less still odd.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:25 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:If Nick is with Elan (alot of people say the cigarettes indicate Elan could be with him) then ALL bets are definitely off. Now if it is Elan taking the pics, that has to be a hilarious site for others in that restaurant to see Elan and Nick "dining" together in such a fancy set up  😆 It's also weird that no other pics have been found by people in those same places saying how they see Nick from the Bachelor! We seem to see alot of fan pics of him.....of course it is LA so maybe that plays a role in it, no one paying as much attention but none the less still odd.

Agreed! Elan and Nick out for a steak and lobster dinner?  giggling 
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:26 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:If Nick is with Elan (alot of people say the cigarettes indicate Elan could be with him) then ALL bets are definitely off. Now if it is Elan taking the pics, that has to be a hilarious site for others in that restaurant to see Elan and Nick "dining" together in such a fancy set up  😆 It's also weird that no other pics have been found by people in those same places saying how they see Nick from the Bachelor! We seem to see alot of fan pics of him.....of course it is LA so maybe that plays a role in it, no one paying as much attention but none the less still odd.

What do you mean by the bolded??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:27 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
thirteen wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

Can I just say that the pic of Andi with the surfboard was for a photo shoot (or something of that sort) she had on Friday (early afternoon) not Saturday Smiley

Okay, well then the person chose to wait a day until she posted the picture, either way Josh was already there.

Andi posted it on Friday on Instagram.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:29 pm

I think the photo shoot took place while Josh was traveling to LA. Didn't he leave ATL Friday morning?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:30 pm

albean99 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
thirteen wrote:

Can I just say that the pic of Andi with the surfboard was for a photo shoot (or something of that sort) she had on Friday (early afternoon) not Saturday Smiley

Okay, well then the person chose to wait a day until she posted the picture, either way Josh was already there.

Yep and the person also did too, this is the caption of the pic: "Fun fun Friday at the #revolvemalibuhouse catching up with this gorge layday @andi_dorfman ! Excited for Monday's season finale of the #bachelorette with lotsa love and lotsa Mumu!"

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:30 pm

albean99 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
thirteen wrote:

My Twitter feed says July 26th.  Maybe something is wrong with my settings?

Last edited by rosesrREd on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:31 pm

photo 327238E6-102F-4982-A2A8-EAAED985DB11_zpskz9i1xqv.jpg
      Source: Mel Got Served

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Mirzam wrote:I think the photo shoot took place while Josh was traveling to LA. Didn't he leave ATL Friday morning?

Yes, by looking at the photo I'll say its around early afternoon when they took the pic with Andi and Josh was still traveling at that time. IMO
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:35 pm

nutty1 wrote:

What do you mean by the bolded??
the pic from last night with the cigarettes...some speculated Elan is with him because of those and we know Elan likes to play games.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:35 pm

If in fact those are Elan's cigarettes……he is usually a F1 handler or a F2 handler? Or does it vary?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

+65
Longhornfan
luvlady345
cindebugg
1funnyfish
MrsDayLewis