SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I had a thought last night, comparing to Sean's season, when Catherine also wrote a letter. umngirl refreshed my memory. They did the same thing, leading viewers to believe there was a big problem at the end.

What if there really was a letter on the day of the FRC but they needed footage to deliver the letter, therefore they taped it prior to MTA. (Which has thrown us off)

If it's from Nick, it's simply that he is confirming his feelings, or if it's from Josh, he's reassuring her of his feeling to appease her of her doubts of him.

Why would they have this letter written well after the FRC, I'm thinking it was at the time of the FRC.

Either way it's producer driven IMO.

But it may be all in the timing of when she received .. The day of the taping of the MTA .. Nick was apparently in town .. And if he has continued to pursue Andi .. May be a last ditch effort

What amazes me and makes me laugh .. It isn't even in an envelope .. If I was sending off a note or letter and wanted privacy .. I would certainly at least put it in a sealed envelope

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:49 am

Isittrue ... my initial "crazy" thought when I first saw the video was, that it is real and done with the intent (of some sort - to lazy to go in details and explain) ... I changed my view since then, maybe I am completely wrong to think that I've managed to see it through the production game, but till 28th I try to stay optimistic (not my style, since I prefer being realist, but hey, it's just d*** 'reality' show, it won't kill me) and go with the sensation that moved my imagination, more than the spoiled version ever could. If I am wrong, and on 28th we see Nick walking away alone, then that's definitely the interpretation I accept (about his message to the fans). I prefer not to imagine any more scenarios, since I've done that and gone through so many of them in my head, that it spins. One thing that is constant and save to say is that I'm not "wrong" about Nick. He hasn't done anything to disappoint my expectations or distort my idea of him. I know I probably sound as "arrogant" as him, but most of the time when I listen to my inner voice I tend to enjoy the surprises more and be grateful for them, even if in the moment I wish they would never happen.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:53 am

nutty1 wrote:I agree GA…..they are trying to make it more dramatic, when it is probably nothing.

I am still trying to figure out why they were filming Nick in Milwaukee. That one has me baffled.

RS thinks it was a decoy which I doubt. I no longer think it is Bachelor-related since I think Nick's SM IMO suggests he may be done with the show. It could also be related to that letter, if the tabloids are to be believed, showing him post-FRC, either heartbroken or ready to move on. Otherwise, I have no idea!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:54 am

I don't think Nick's SM suggests that….I don't think it shows he is done, or would like to continue.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:57 am

happygolucky wrote:Isittrue ... my initial "crazy" thought when I first saw the video was, that it is real and done with the intent (of some sort - to lazy to go in details and explain) ... I changed my view since then, maybe I am completely wrong to think that I've managed to see it through the production game, but till 28th I try to stay optimistic (not my style, since I prefer being realist, but hey, it's just d*** 'reality' show, it won't kill me) and go with the sensation that moved my imagination, more than the spoiled version ever could. If I am wrong, and on 28th we see Nick walking away alone, then that's definitely the interpretation I accept (about his message to the fans). I prefer not to imagine any more scenarios, since I've done that and gone through so many of them in my head, that it spins. One thing that is constant and save to say is that I'm not "wrong" about Nick. He hasn't done anything to disappoint my expectations or distort my idea of him. I know I probably sound as "arrogant" as him, but most of the time when I listen to my inner voice I tend to enjoy the surprises more and be grateful for them, even if in the moment I wish they would never happen.

Happy: Thanks for always being an optimist: never an easy thing on this board or in life! I have enjoyed your posts and valuable insights!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:03 am

nutty1 wrote:I don't think Nick's SM suggests that….I don't think it shows he is done, or would like to continue.

No probably just speculation and reading between the lines on my part. I could be wrong since I think that cameras were spotted in Arizona and Iowa for Ari and Chris in consideration for them being bachelor but sure, I guess the cameras in Milwaukee could mean they are considering Nick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:38 am

On the motherboard someone posted that an article on-line in Boston Herald gives away the ending that Andi chooses Josh, Nick tries to see her after FRC, Andi refuses, Nick is bitter and talks in the limo about not showing up at the ATFR since she will probably give him the cold shoulder. I have not been able to look for this alleged article but if so, why give away the ending?????

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:44 am

Sounds like more gossip and not factual!

http://bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/television_news/2014/07/andi_dorfman_made_a_tough_choice_between_men_only

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:48 am

isittrue wrote:On the motherboard someone posted that an article on-line in Boston Herald gives away the ending that Andi chooses Josh, Nick tries to see her after FRC, Andi refuses, Nick is bitter and talks in the limo about not showing up at the ATFR since she will probably give him the cold shoulder.  I have not been able to look for this alleged article but if so, why give away the ending?????

Here is the article if you want to read it. I don't remember for sure, but was it essentially the same article that US printed?

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:50 am

Mirzam wrote:I don't remember for sure, but was it essentially the same article that US printed?

Almost word for word the same as the US Weekly article.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:53 am

Mirzam wrote:
isittrue wrote:On the motherboard someone posted that an article on-line in Boston Herald gives away the ending that Andi chooses Josh, Nick tries to see her after FRC, Andi refuses, Nick is bitter and talks in the limo about not showing up at the ATFR since she will probably give him the cold shoulder.  I have not been able to look for this alleged article but if so, why give away the ending?????

Here is the article if you want to read it. I don't remember for sure, but was it essentially the same article that US printed?

Yes, it sounds like a carbon copy of the US article but the way the poster was describing it, it sounded like there was footage of Nick in a limo talking about refusing to go to ATFR, which this article did not mention.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:26 pm

Jeepers wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I had a thought last night, comparing to Sean's season, when Catherine also wrote a letter. umngirl refreshed my memory. They did the same thing, leading viewers to believe there was a big problem at the end.

What if there really was a letter on the day of the FRC but they needed footage to deliver the letter, therefore they taped it prior to MTA. (Which has thrown us off)

If it's from Nick, it's simply that he is confirming his feelings, or if it's from Josh, he's reassuring her of his feeling to appease her of her doubts of him.

Why would they have this letter written well after the FRC, I'm thinking it was at the time of the FRC.

Either way it's producer driven IMO.

But it may be all in the timing of when she received .. The day of the taping of the MTA .. Nick was apparently in town .. And if he has continued to pursue Andi .. May be a last ditch effort

What amazes me and makes me laugh .. It isn't even in an envelope .. If I was sending off a note or letter and wanted privacy .. I would certainly at least put it in a sealed envelope

But the FRC has already been filmed, how can they incorporate a letter that was supposedly written during the weekend of MTA. This is why I thought perhaps there really was a letter, they just needed footage showing CH delivering it. Unless it was really in the DR and she just so happen to be wearing the same dress.

Do the window's here look similar to the door CH is walking through, as well as those larger doors to the left that look like the one's in Andi's dressing room? I'm not sure where the s/cap is right now to compare.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 2 Header-contact

There's a better picture here but I can't bring it over.

Casa de Campo Lobby

ETA- travelors photo, the 11th picture. The windows look like the same frosted window CH is walking to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+99
vivi2
StacyNor
Bet2Win
eliza3
philphan