SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:45 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:On the whole discussion of Nick's confidence and needing reassurance:  he does seem to have noticed every time Andi doubts him or challenges him or pulls away.  So, if it looked to me like she pulled away a little on the overnight date, would he have upon reflection realized that?  At some point she DOES have to pull emotionally from one of the guys and begin to "act."  Is that something Nick might notice, were it to happen to him?

I don't think she pulled away on Fantasy Date because she hadn't yet had her FD with Josh.
I think tonight we will see her pulling away and that will be something he can sense, a change, etc.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Admin Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:44 pm

There are several reasons why we keep the threads locked during epi night. One of them is to keep the conversation in one thread. Also, it’s easier to monitor when there are hundreds of posts in a short time.

However, after being advised of some concerns from many posters, we have decided to change things up this season! We will see how it goes, and maybe we'll do this for every season.

The Nick and Josh FAN THREADS will remain open.

The Episode thread will be open. This will give everyone a choice on where you’d like to hang out tonight.

The Andi and her F1 thread, Fan and Discussion will open once it has been confirmed who her F1 is.

Please respect your fellow posters. Any posts that are not within the rules, will be deleted, and the thread will be locked to avoid quotes after quotes of the offending post. We won’t have time to review posts and decide what to keep and what stays. We want everyone to enjoy the end of the season.

The last 48 hours have been fun with all the support for your guy. Lets keep it that way and enjoy the show!

Thank you!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:06 am

*copy paste from a fan thread*

“Some say freedom is a gift placed in our hands by our forefathers.
Some say freedom is a human right that none should be denied.
Some say freedom is a privilege that can and will be seized if taken for granted.
Some say freedom is the key that opens doors otherwise meant to imprison.
Some say freedom is power to do, to be, to say, and to accomplish what the oppressed cannot.
Some say freedom is a responsibility—a weight to be carried and shared by those willing to protect it.

Perhaps freedom is all these things.

But in my eyes, I see freedom as a treasure. It is a gem so rare and precious the fiercest battles rage over it. The blood of thousands is spilled for it—past, present, and future. Where true and unblemished freedom exists, it shines with perfect clarity, drawing the greedy masses, both those who desire a portion of the spoils and those who would rob the possessor of the treasure, hoping to bury it away.

Without freedom I am a slave in shackles on a ship lost at sea.

With freedom I am a captain; I am a pirate; I am an admiral; I am a scout; I am the eagle souring overhead; I am the north star guiding a crew; I am the ship itself; I am whatever I choose to be.
― Richelle E. Goodrich

AfterBuzz TV

Since many of you are still in deep sleep or just wish to not wake up and open this page, because of their heartbreak evening, I take this opportunity to say that despite the spoiler and despite many evidences going around about the obvious ending of this season TB, I had fun coming up with my own stories and versions of how things could go down. I have a wild imagination and this show and this platform gave me a chance to run my creativity. Never will I regret running with it. It made my days exciting, enjoyable, insightful and interesting.
If I persuaded you into believing something you didn't want to believe in and if I gave you false hope, I sincerely apologize. Wasn't my intention, but I wish you all enjoyed with me just the same.
At this point I have no words for Andi (I've said before, after her final choice my lips are sealed), I wish all good for Josh and I think the world of Nick.

I thanked many of my "fellow teammates" in our fan thread (hope you got the message) ... so here I would like to thank my dear virtual friend Litta.
Thank you for sharing with me the option I didn't want to accept at the given moment. Guess, I can be stubborn, I just wanted to go all in into the final, with no doubts or questions, I wanted to take position and be proud of it, so I chose one possibility than sounded the most positive one. Never have I imagined the show to play out as it did.
An amazing lesson and one more reminder why I love your avatar:
"Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues."

and another one:
BiIIMurray  ·  Apr 14
A lot of people will disappoint you in life. Don’t let any of them be you.

And to be clear, Nick has never disappointed me.
Not even last night, not even with that "made love" comment, that I'm sure people just waited to hear so that they can scream at the top of their lungs how much they despise him ... because that's gonna make them feel better about themselves ... and for that I'm glad that Nick is who he is ... helping another soul feel superior. We should all find a person who makes us touch heaven.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 pm

You are a better man Nick, thank you!
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:08 pm

lovelySC wrote:You are a better man Nick, thank you!

clapping! 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 am

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nick-viall-interview-i-only-revealed-i-had-sex-with-the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-because-she-was-so-cold-16568.php

Nick's a vindictive, immature ass.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by gramof6 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:38 am

lavenderred wrote:http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nick-viall-interview-i-only-revealed-i-had-sex-with-the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-because-she-was-so-cold-16568.php

Totally agree!!

gramof6

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:43 am

I am stealing this link from another thread. It is another pov, obviously:

http://www.ravishly.com/2014/07/29/bachelorette-heartbreak-nick-andi-slut-shaming

I like that term emotional atrocity. I think it will be a new Kashaism.  :yes: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:08 am

lavenderred wrote:http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nick-viall-interview-i-only-revealed-i-had-sex-with-the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-because-she-was-so-cold-16568.php

I am just thankful Nick dodged the bullet that is Andi.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:22 am

isittrue wrote:

I am just thankful Nick dodged the bullet that is Andi.  
I kinda think it is the other way around .. Andi dodged a bullet that is Nick .. by making the right choice for her .....a
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:27 am

Sorry, but I just have to say- maybe there is a reason Chris Harrison referred to Nick as the road less traveled...
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:37 am

Nick is an absolute jerk I dont see how any woman can applaud and cheer what he said , one things my parents taught their sons is to treat women how they would want their mother or sisters to be treated. Now i wonder if the shoe was on the other foot how Nick would feel? It's disheartening that he felt the need to be that guy.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+99
vivi2
StacyNor
Bet2Win
eliza3
philphan