SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:14 pm

Litta123 wrote:You know, if Nick becomes the next Bachelor, his FS dates will be interesting. Either he has sex with no one...or his F1 will automatically know where she stands. At least, that better be the way it plays out -- or I can only imagine the brouhaha TPTB will produce in his ATFR.

In past seasons, they take the strengths of the prior season and turn them into the lead's weaknesses.  no no 
SO I am hoping Nick moves on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:53 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
sdmom wrote:Media ask questions and he answers. I am curios what people think how he should have answered. I really mean it.

He should say "I was hurt that night (ATFR) and I was indiscreet. My apologies to Andi and Josh for revealing more than I should. I received the closure I needed now and I'm ready to move on."

What grosses me out is the continual talk about the act itself. Plus, I hate the political answer, "I'm sorry if you were offended / hurt / humiliated."  Just say you were sorry for saying too much.  

Realistically, no one's mind is going to be changed here.  I think the continued media junket is just reinforcing everyone's opinion of Nick as saint or cad. The truth will out about all three of them, and some of us will be saying (or thinking at least) I told you so, and others will be wondering how they misjudged so badly.  For all I know, all three of them are jerks!

That's basically what he has been saying. He's repeatedly said that he was surprised by what he said, should have been more delicate, and that he wishes Andi/Josh all the best in their relationship. In fact, many interviews have tried to get him to make negative remarks about Andi, and he's always avoided it. He said that he doesn't consider himself to have dodged a bullet, because she's a great girl. He said that she seemed cold, but he understands that the ATFR was very difficult for her. He says that she didn't owe him anything for sex, and he doesn't think that she should be shamed.

He's not an A-list celebrity, where he has the ability to tell the interviewers what or what not to ask him. If an interviewer wants to know about how the sex was, he/she is going to be able to ask! I seriously doubt that SeanCat wanted to answer ALL of the sex questions that they got (including things like "do you even know how to do it" and "are you really in love or just horny"), but you just have to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:55 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think Nick wanted anything other than answers as to why she lead him on all season encouraging him, including the being intimate in the FS only to tell him she needed to let him go.

Andi could have planted the seed of doubt during the FS, rather she chose to further solidify that he would be the F1 by "making love to him". For her to insinuate she did him a favour by letting him go and not going through the proposal IMO is bs. If she really felt that, she wouldn't have taken advantage of him in the FS because IMO that's exactly what she did. Whether the lead is male or female, my opinion is the same.

Maybe it's just me, but I cannot understand how you can be intimate with someone when you're in love with someone else. No one can convince me that its ok. If I was the F1, knowing he had a roll in the hay with the F2, I'd be concerned because there wouldn't be any explanation that would satisfy me.

She would have been better off to stick to her story that she didn't know until the last day rather than profess her love to Josh that he was always the one. In other words, thanks everyone else for showing up, nothing personal, I had a job to do.

Oh and by the way, I met him at a bar, even though I said over and over I didn't want to know anyone before hand. Clue number 1.

Nick will understand some day the meaning of unconditional love.

NO, GA, count me in. You and I are probably the only two. I teach my 2 boys sex is something precious and intimate that you only do it with someone you love. I am sure it's not a popular idea in today's culture, though.

Count me in too as this concept is so foreign to me. There will never be an explanation that would be acceptable to me because I would equate this as you don't really love me.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Litta123 wrote:You know, if Nick becomes the next Bachelor, his FS dates will be interesting. Either he has sex with no one...or his F1 will automatically know where she stands. At least, that better be the way it plays out -- or I can only imagine the brouhaha TPTB will produce in his ATFR.

In past seasons, they take the strengths of the prior season and turn them into the lead's weaknesses.  no no 

Me too: Prime examples being Jake, Blob, Ben, Jason and Andi

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:01 pm

luvlady345 wrote:You know I have a hell of a lot I could say but you know what it doesn't matter because Nick' s still a DB an I will leave it at that.

On the contrary, he's been a class act throughout the show and after imo.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:01 pm

Pia1 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:You know I have a hell of a lot I could say but you know what it doesn't matter because Nick' s still a DB an I will leave it at that.

On the contrary, he's been a class act throughout the show and after imo.

:yes: 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

That is exactly what has happened to Andi. Her mouthing off about the lack of interest by JPG in the FS, where she could have won an Oscar, has led her to this nightmare.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:37 pm

sdmom wrote:Media ask questions and he answers. I am curios what people think how he should have answered. I really mean it.
My guess is that people don't want him to tell the truth which makes Andi look bad.  :yes:

Last edited by 2observe on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed the word "true" to "truth")
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:04 pm

Litta123 wrote:
isittrue wrote:
Well, the handsome prince in this case apparently has some bittercakes too... Instead of taking the high road, he has managed to bash Nick as classless every chance he gets.   I don't see where Nick (who is not a frog IMO) is bitter.  He has addressed the elephant in the room due to media demand and congratulated Andi and Josh on their engagement.  Not sure how much more he is expected to do.  

The way I see it is people were asking for understanding towards Nick in terms of his comments about Andi and Josh in the plane video -- due to the fact that he was hurt after just having been dumped. I kind of see it the same way for Josh's comments regarding Nick. By his own words, Josh is very protective of those he loves. I think his comments, while not the best or most Christlike, come from a place of hurt. I'll cut him slack for now. If he is still making those kind of statements about Nick in 2 or 3 months, then my opinion of this will change.

As stated earlier up thread, everyone seems to have gotten hurt this season in one way or another. Their responses, though not pretty, were very human -- simply a reflection of their broken condition. In that moment I'd like to think I'd respond above it all, but when I'm triggered, I'm triggered. I'm just glad it's not captured for all the world to see on television.

Good points!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:14 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
isittrue wrote:
Well, the handsome prince in this case apparently has some bittercakes too... Instead of taking the high road, he has managed to bash Nick as classless every chance he gets.   I don't see where Nick (who is not a frog IMO) is bitter.  He has addressed the elephant in the room due to media demand and congratulated Andi and Josh on their engagement.  Not sure how much more he is expected to do.  

The way I see it is people were asking for understanding towards Nick in terms of his comments about Andi and Josh in the plane video -- due to the fact that he was hurt after just having been dumped. I kind of see it the same way for Josh's comments regarding Nick. By his own words, Josh is very protective of those he loves. I think his comments, while not the best or most Christlike, come from a place of hurt. I'll cut him slack for now. If he is still making those kind of statements about Nick in 2 or 3 months, then my opinion of this will change.

As stated earlier up thread, everyone seems to have gotten hurt this season in one way or another. Their responses, though not pretty, were very human -- simply a reflection of their broken condition. In that moment I'd like to think I'd respond above it all, but when I'm triggered, I'm triggered. I'm just glad it's not captured for all the world to see on television.

Good points!
MVMom, I just have to say, I love your avi! And yes, good points, Litta.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:16 pm

isittrue wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Me too:  Prime examples being Jake, Blob, Ben, Jason and Andi

:yes:  :yes: 

I see zero reason why Nick would even consider being next Bachelor if offered. He's got a great career and would seriously limit his professional growth if he accepted the Bachelor gig as he'd lose tremendous credibility. The money is not worth it and he's going to have more ladies lined up than he knows what to do.

For the most part, the other Bachelors either 1) wanted to be actors or get into a broadcast career or 2) owned their own business or were self-employed so would benefit from publicity/brand promotion.

Chris = family business ... no wife candidate in sight in his small town in Iowa ... great candidate

Arie = race car driver ... promote his brand/reach wider audience ... more sponsors ... great candidate

Run Nick Run!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:19 pm

mercieme wrote:
isittrue wrote:
Jeepers wrote:As I said before...

Bitter frog vs handsome prince.......

LOL....and the bitter frog will be someone's prince someday. Life really is beautiful, one's man's meat is another man's poison like they say in my part of the world so it's all good for Nick IMO giggling

...just as one man's leftovers are another man's feast.  

I honestly don't blame Josh for being bitter and angry.  Heck, he didn't have a serious relationship for five years.  Now the world knows his fiance slept with the other guy before him - a few days before he proposes with a big old ABC paid for Neil Lane ring that she designed.  Poor fella. 

Keep on living your life Nick.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+99
vivi2
StacyNor
Bet2Win
eliza3
philphan