SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:02 am

sissyintexas wrote:I liked Sharleen's recap.  Here is the comment I posted.

I believe Andi put her self in the position to be asked the very question she claims was "below the belt." She told us at the beginning of the season how tough she is (cue SWAT team footage) and how being a ADA made her ready to deal with conflict and anything that might be thrown at her. Then, what did she do? Avoid conflict by not meeting with Nick either of the two times we know about when she was contacted by Bachelorette staff telling her he wanted to speak to her. And, it came back to bite her in the butt as avoidance behavior almost always does.

Two things could have happened. 1. She could not have had sex with Nick since she clearly was not choosing him based on her exclamations of how she knew it was Josh from the very beginning. 2. She could have talked to him - even by phone and the question would have most likely not been blurted out on national TV.

As a grown woman she must know by now that a a very basic tenet of life is don't do something that you are going to be emabarrassed to talk about later - especially if you are on national TV.
Thanks for sharing. I LOVE Sharleen's blogs. They are so spot on.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:04 am

Acrunch wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

So true, so true.

Yep, I actually feel sorry for Josh in all this. It makes him look like a fool. The best ending would have been if he came out on ATFR and dumped her a$$ over it.  rotfl

Ummm, and what does that make Nick look like considering he has been pursuing Andi despite Andi being engaged to and practically living with Josh the last 3 months?  He has been hoping Andi would change her mind and go back to him so apparently Nick has no pride about getting dumped for another man or reuniting with Josh's fiancé.  

These comments about sloppy seconds and feeling sorry for Josh are distasteful to me on so many different levels.   No need to feel sorry for Josh...he's got the woman he loves by his side and is as happy as can be.  I'm not a fan of Nick's, never was but I do hope he finds peace and the right lady for him in the not too distant future.  

Agreed. I'm not even a Jodi fan, but this is just another way to slut-shame Andi. None of the past Bachelor leads/F1s were virgins, to my knowledge, so that means EVERYONE has had someone else's "sloppy seconds".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:51 am

It's not the question of virgin or not.

It's sleeping with a guy who believes it's a fiancé stuff while knowing the other one is going to be picked, AND then pretend there was never something important with him when confronted...
Andi belittled and dismissed the kind of sentiments that she should have assumed when taking the decision to sleep with Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:58 am

Starting at the 1.50 mark she tells Nick to be confident then a VO of him starts over her talking but I think she is saying be confident, be confident, be confident by the 2.0 mark. Can someone take a look and see if that's right??

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:02 am

grace8136 wrote: Starting at the 1.50 mark she tells Nick to be confident then a VO of him starts over her talking but I think she is saying be confident, be confident, be confident by the 2.0 mark. Can someone take a look and see if that's right??

Hey Grace, that's what it sounds like but not sure what she was responding to when she said that.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:10 am

Here is Sharleen's blog. http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/

This might be what you're looking for, grace! I think Sharleen discussed that ^^^

I'm surprised with Sharleen's recap. As she was a staunch defender of Nick. I'm glad we have the same stand re Nick trying to get "closure" prior to AFTR and his "out of the line" comment. As I posted in the other thread, I undertood Andi's demeanor at the AFTR. Nick's numerous, failed attempts to contact her prior to FRC is not just for closure. It was desiring for a Mesnick. IMHO, stalkerish and disrespectful. It would have scared Andi.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:12 am

sde1041 wrote:It's not the question of virgin or not.

It's sleeping with a guy who believes it's a fiancé stuff while knowing the other one is going to be picked, AND then pretend there was never something important with him when confronted...
Andi belittled and dismissed the kind of sentiments that she should have assumed when taking the decision to sleep with Nick.

Yeah, and as a Nick fan (and decent human being), I totally agree with that. She should not have had sex with Nick, if she was directly told by Nick that sex = love and commitment for him. It was a pretty heartless and selfish thing to do.

HOWEVER, that has nothing to do with her relationship with Josh. Just because she slept with Nick doesn't mean that Josh has Nick's "sloppy-seconds". And, if Nick/Andi sex makes Josh look like a fool, then pretty much every single F1 (with the exception of Catherine and Emily) is a fool, as well. Obviously, these people have different "rules" about sex than I do, but it's not my position to judge. As long as they are being honest and open with each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:15 am

Cari wrote:Here is Sharleen's blog. http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/

This might be what you're looking for, grace! I think Sharleen discussed that ^^^

I'm surprised with Sharleen's recap. As she was a staunch defender of Nick. I'm glad we have the same stand re Nick trying to get "closure" prior to AFTR and his "out of the line" comment. As I posted in the other thread, I undertood Andi's demeanor at the AFTR. Nick's numerous, failed attempts to contact her prior to FRC is not just for closure. It was desiring for a Mesnick. IMHO, stalkerish and disrespectful. It would have scared Andi.

What's weird is that in the plane video, Nick specifically says that Andi will NOT change her mind like "the other guy who did" (obviously referring to Jason). That's what makes me think that maybe Andi was telling the truth in her conversation with Ali F.; maybe Nick never did try to contact her and this whole ATFR was producer-driven. Or, that the producers told him that Andi/Josh were having trouble, and that she wanted him back. Something's fishy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:19 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Acrunch wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Yep, I actually feel sorry for Josh in all this. It makes him look like a fool. The best ending would have been if he came out on ATFR and dumped her a$$ over it.  rotfl

Ummm, and what does that make Nick look like considering he has been pursuing Andi despite Andi being engaged to and practically living with Josh the last 3 months?  He has been hoping Andi would change her mind and go back to him so apparently Nick has no pride about getting dumped for another man or reuniting with Josh's fiancé.  

These comments about sloppy seconds and feeling sorry for Josh are distasteful to me on so many different levels.   No need to feel sorry for Josh...he's got the woman he loves by his side and is as happy as can be.  I'm not a fan of Nick's, never was but I do hope he finds peace and the right lady for him in the not too distant future.  

Agreed. I'm not even a Jodi fan, but this is just another way to slut-shame Andi. None of the past Bachelor leads/F1s were virgins, to my knowledge, so that means EVERYONE has had someone else's "sloppy seconds".

IMO it was not OK for Andi to have sex with another man days before getting engaged to Josh. Call it whatever you want and I can feel sorry for Josh w/o your permission. Do you think he feels good about this? Was that a proud moment for the Murray family?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:24 am

mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote: Starting at the 1.50 mark she tells Nick to be confident then a VO of him starts over her talking but I think she is saying be confident, be confident, be confident by the 2.0 mark. Can someone take a look and see if that's right??

Hey Grace, that's what it sounds like but not sure what she was responding to when she said that.

Not sure what other reason she'd be saying it over and over. I don't think we ever figured out which date was filmed first, but Nick says he's worried about "tomorrow" so looks like his date was filmed last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:27 am

chasingpavements wrote:

What's weird is that in the plane video, Nick specifically says that Andi will NOT change her mind like "the other guy who did" (obviously referring to Jason). That's what makes me think that maybe Andi was telling the truth in her conversation with Ali F.; maybe Nick never did try to contact her and this whole ATFR was producer-driven.  Or, that the producers told him that Andi/Josh were having trouble, and that she wanted him back. Something's fishy.

to the bolded....i for one, who think it has something to do with the leaked video. Nick had placed in an extremely awful position like none of the other F2s before him. He and the fam (Mom's testimony) had to play with the devils game after filming for the sake of hype and rating (re: stalker-ish role). He had no other option to escape from the 5 million dollar breach of contract threat. This what started all of these fiasco. No doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:28 am

She just mentions the part where Andi says, It's going to be alright, not the be confident over and over. thanks though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+99
vivi2
StacyNor
Bet2Win
eliza3
philphan