SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:12 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:GG, I saw that interview, but they could have gotten dinner and then later a flight to Atlanta, it's only about a 2hr flight. MM facebook picture was tagged at Brookhaven, Atlanta, & that's where Josh lives ~  so maybe she's there waiting for them to arrive some time tonight, or why is she there with Sabel? Maybe she's picking them up at the airport, I don't think they are staying til tomorrow in NYC?

Got it. I just though maybe they would be there overnight in NYC and MM was maybe just staying at his place, and was meeting up with them in the AM when they returned. It would be great if they are all together tonight!

You sound like you are in ATL.

:WAVEY: Just came over from the unspoiled side and I don't think we've met.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 am

I took this from the tampa article. Was this part of their HTD (feeding the homeless). Sorry, I'm a little confused by what the article is saying here.

The finale viewing party idea sprang from the reality TV show's annual hometown visits. Lauren asked the producers if Dorfman could come with Josh to First Presbyterian to feed the homeless on a Saturday morning. Producers didn’t like the idea, but Lauren kept it alive with the help of Pastor Rev. Fitz Conner and his wife, Rev. Kathy Conner. The church leaders had been watching the season at the Murray’s home and at the offices of church members with multiple TVs.

If this was part of HTD we didn't see it. Was it the day before or after his HTD?  Or am I completely misreading what they are saying here?

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:26 am

missfire1977 wrote:At first I couldn't find this forum so I went into the contestant one and OMG!!!!  It's UGLY in there!!!!  My blood pressure started going up.  LOL!!!!  They were saying Josh is saying bad things about Nick to the media and how that's so not classy!!!  I was like WOW!!!!  LOL!!!!  Anywho here are my thoughts:

I know some people caused Nick to put a damper on the finale because of him saying him and Andi slept together.  That was Nick's intentions.  And I will NOT give him that satisfaction of ruining our #teamsushi proposal/engagement!  Like josh would probably say "oh Hell Nah!"  LOL!!!  I for one don't care.  That is water under the bridge.  She chose the right guy and they couldn't be any happier.    WHOO HOO!!!!  

Completely agree. I refuse to let him win.

I tried the other threads earlier and made a quick exit. This is why I enjoy the unspoiled side during the season.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:28 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:GG, I saw that interview, but they could have gotten dinner and then later a flight to Atlanta, it's only about a 2hr flight. MM facebook picture was tagged at Brookhaven, Atlanta, & that's where Josh lives ~  so maybe she's there waiting for them to arrive some time tonight, or why is she there with Sabel? Maybe she's picking them up at the airport, I don't think they are staying til tomorrow in NYC?

Got it.  I just though maybe they would be there overnight in NYC and MM was maybe just staying at his place, and was meeting up with them in the AM when they returned.  It would be great if they are all together tonight!

I thought I heard Josh say in one of the interviews that he and Andi were eating dinner tonight in NYC with some of her family?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:28 am

I luv Josh and hope everything works out for him! He deserves it after all he has went thru on this show and having to jump thru hoops to prove he isn't a player, even tho that was 7 years ago... Go Josh!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:28 am

And I have a beautiful daughter who is 23 and would treat him right!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:30 am

GrahamGal wrote:I took this from the tampa article. Was this part of their HTD (feeding the homeless). Sorry, I'm a little confused by what the article is saying here.

The finale viewing party idea sprang from the reality TV show's annual hometown visits. Lauren asked the producers if Dorfman could come with Josh to First Presbyterian to feed the homeless on a Saturday morning. Producers didn’t like the idea, but Lauren kept it alive with the help of Pastor Rev. Fitz Conner and his wife, Rev. Kathy Conner. The church leaders had been watching the season at the Murray’s home and at the offices of church members with multiple TVs.

If this was part of HTD we didn't see it. Was it the day before or after his HTD?  Or am I completely misreading what they are saying here?

Another interesting catch, GG, since Josh's HTD was filmed on Sunday, Easter Sunday to be exact. So if you reading it correctly, does that mean that Andi spent additional time in Tampa (which has been my speculation all along although I have suspected that it occurred on the other end of the date)

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:32 am

Spencer81 wrote:I luv Josh and hope everything works out for him!  He deserves it after all he has went thru on this show and having to jump thru hoops to prove he isn't a player, even tho that was 7 years ago...  Go Josh!!

Josh just tweeted they are New Yorkin it tonight, so i presume they will stay, have a dinner date night and then relax for the evening and head back to ATL, in the morning.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:38 am

Thanks Di! I'm sure they are tired from taking the redeye last night and all the interviews! But dam he still looked good!  Hugesmile 
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:40 am

Spencer81 wrote:Thanks Di!  I'm sure they are tired from taking the redeye last night and all the interviews!  But dam he still looked good!   Hugesmile 

Spencer, as I mentioned above, I believe they are having dinner tonight in NYC with some of Andi's family.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:41 am

docnash14 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

Got it.  I just though maybe they would be there overnight in NYC and MM was maybe just staying at his place, and was meeting up with them in the AM when they returned.  It would be great if they are all together tonight!

I thought I heard Josh say in one of the interviews that he and Andi were eating dinner tonight in NYC with some of her family?

You are correct. They mentioned it in the Extra interview. Forgot about the family part.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:44 am

Di_ATL wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:I luv Josh and hope everything works out for him!  He deserves it after all he has went thru on this show and having to jump thru hoops to prove he isn't a player, even tho that was 7 years ago...  Go Josh!!

Josh just tweeted they are New Yorkin it tonight, so i presume they will stay, have a dinner date night and then relax for the evening and head back to ATL, in the morning
thanks, for clearing that up. MM fb tag make me think tonight, sorry.
I guess MM wanted to get to Josh's tonight with Sabel for some reason, maybe she's picking them up tomorrow at the airport in the morning?

I just keep watching all the media tour videos and laughed all the way thru Seacrest radio one. Loved when Ryan said they are another Ryan and Trista. They both said they would move in together in 2 months, maybe her lease isn't up til then. Guess they let us know, hopefully.

I really want these two to make it and get married. I've never felt this invested in a couple before ever.  beatingheart 

I think if the b/s from the classless creep didn't break them, they will be able to face anything, God, I hope so.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam