SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:24 pm

Mommy Murray & Sabel are in Brookhaven at Josh's place. I'm so glad she is there for Josh tonight. I saw all the interviews and Josh was so classy. They handled it all great, and were so loving to each other.  They saw each other every day.He is gem, a strong man & they will move on. I hope Andi tells him every day how much he means to her, he's incredible.  

There's only one person who looks classless and stupid in this entire thing, and it's not Andi or Josh, but someone I'd never be a fan of, I'd puke first. :giggle:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:35 pm

I love how momma Murray is still their #1 fan after everything. Such a great family :yes:  

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:36 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Mommy Murray & Sabel are in Brookhaven at Josh's place. I'm so glad she is there for Josh tonight. I saw all the interviews and Josh was so classy. They handled it all great, and were so loving to each other.  They saw each other every day.He is gem, a strong man & they will move on. I hope Andi tells him every day how much he means to her, he's incredible.  

There's only one person who looks classless and stupid in this entire thing, and it's not Andi or Josh, but someone I'd never be a fan of, I'd puke first. :giggle:

Smiley :yes:
I hope I'm lucky enough to stumble upon my Josh one day.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:42 pm

melanie1 wrote:Another interview http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2014/07/29/interview-with-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-and-fiance-josh-murray/?ecmp=accessatlanta_social_twitter_2014_sfp

I thought this was a good interview. For one thing, Andi admits awareness that Josh lightens her up (I tend to be a little uptight) by being able to laugh things off. Also interesting to see the contrast between Josh and Nick about watching the show back. Apparently, Nick watched every minute of every episode except for the proposal and did acknowledge that in watching Andi's interactions with Josh, he (Nick) could see the connection, albeit not to the extent that it negated his believe about his own connection with her.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:43 pm

New interview? :yes: Man oh man it's like Christmas in July!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:44 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:Ooh thanks, Kaltie!! Andi looks super (and slim! Those legs drooling ) They both do. One of the most beautiful couples ever! God bless their union.

She looks good.. I so want her legs!

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:46 pm

This will pass soon! People who are offended/shocked by it will get bored of saying they're offended by it, reporters will move on to the next topic.

Chris and Des had to handle questions about her feelings for Brooks, Jillian and Ed dealt with his Chicago girlfriends spilling to the media, Jason and Molly had to overcome Jason proposing to another woman and that media backlash. I mean, Jason was on the cover of a magazine with something like "Most Hated Man in America" as the cover headline and their wedding was eventually aired on TV.  laugh out loud 
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:54 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Mommy Murray & Sabel are in Brookhaven at Josh's place. I'm so glad she is there for Josh tonight. I saw all the interviews and Josh was so classy. They handled it all great, and were so loving to each other.  They saw each other every day.He is gem, a strong man & they will move on. I hope Andi tells him every day how much he means to her, he's incredible.  

Josh is in NYC with Andi tonight. In one interview they were talking about how hungry she was and they were going out tonight in NYC.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:59 pm

GG, I saw that interview, but they could have gotten dinner and then later a flight to Atlanta, it's only about a 2hr flight. MM facebook picture was tagged at Brookhaven, Atlanta, & that's where Josh lives ~  so maybe she's there waiting for them to arrive some time tonight, or why is she there with Sabel? Maybe she's picking them up at the airport, I don't think they are staying til tomorrow in NYC?

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:02 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:GG, I saw that interview, but they could have gotten dinner and then later a flight to Atlanta, it's only about a 2hr flight. MM facebook picture was tagged at Brookhaven, Atlanta, & that's where Josh lives ~  so maybe she's there waiting for them to arrive some time tonight, or why is she there with Sabel? Maybe she's picking them up at the airport, I don't think they are staying til tomorrow in NYC?

Eating and then hopping a flight later back to GA sounds plausible to me!! :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:07 am

At first I couldn't find this forum so I went into the contestant one and OMG!!!! It's UGLY in there!!!! My blood pressure started going up. LOL!!!! They were saying Josh is saying bad things about Nick to the media and how that's so not classy!!! I was like WOW!!!! LOL!!!! Anywho here are my thoughts:

I know some people caused Nick to put a damper on the finale because of him saying him and Andi slept together. That was Nick's intentions. And I will NOT give him that satisfaction of ruining our #teamsushi proposal/engagement! Like josh would probably say "oh Hell Nah!" LOL!!! I for one don't care. That is water under the bridge. She chose the right guy and they couldn't be any happier. WHOO HOO!!!!

missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:09 am

GrahamGal wrote:

Josh is in NYC with Andi tonight.  In one interview they were talking about how hungry she was and they were going out tonight in NYC.

They must be exhausted! Running on pure adrenaline (and love)  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam