SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by jlccaz Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:32 pm

With Aaron's extremely high profile in the SEC and UGA world in particular, the Murray Family lived in that spotlight (plus Josh as he struggled himself as an athlete, who by his own admission lost passion for his sport in the first year of pro ball) and no doubt have all learned to ignore the negative, and focus on the positive.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:35 pm

docnash14 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Yeah I don't think he would have been all over her like that in front of his family who had never seen all that from him if he wasn't for real about her. For her part, I really don't think she believed he would put up with her until he flat out told her on their fs that he can deal with her laugh out loud. I also find it interesting that whenever she asked him if he had doubts/questions, he'd first say he did and then laugh and say he had no questions, thoughts or doubts. She really needs that from him, she has enough questions and doubts for 3 people in a relationship. They're so cute Smiley
Andi needed Josh more than she knows.  He keeps her out of her own head and she is relaxed and funny with him.  She was right to tell Nick that with him their life would always be over analyzing everything. They would both be insane in 6 months.  She made the right choice for so many reasons.

I agree with you although I do suspect that she is quite aware that she needs him and the impact he has had already on her live.  In one of the interviews, she was saying something about wanting Josh and then changed it to needing Josh.  Also, I just read in the conference transcript, Andi's admission that the used to be very sensitive to others' criticisms (she got that right!) but now she is better able to embrace them and be more self-deprecating (she was being asked about how it felt to be compared to grumpy cat  which I think she handled with great aplomb on the ATFR and did exactly what I have criticized her for not doing in the past - own up to her behavior.  I have no doubt that she realizes she learned to do that through Josh as she described him with those same words during the season and indicated that was something she liked about him.
That was the GMA interview iirc, she said she needed to break up with 24 guys to get to the one she wanted and needed.

In the same transcript you mentioned above, the interviewer says that Josh has turned her frown upside down and she seems so much happier with him and Andi agrees.

So yeah, she knows! Good. He's amazing and she better know it.  giggling

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:35 pm

lexforlife wrote: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 072914andidorfmanjoshmurrayproposal4-1406666746

awwww I love this!

:cutesmile!: Adorable! Going to use it for my avatar. Reminds of JASH when they were in the water after their proposal!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:40 pm

docnash14 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Yeah I don't think he would have been all over her like that in front of his family who had never seen all that from him if he wasn't for real about her. For her part, I really don't think she believed he would put up with her until he flat out told her on their fs that he can deal with her laugh out loud. I also find it interesting that whenever she asked him if he had doubts/questions, he'd first say he did and then laugh and say he had no questions, thoughts or doubts. She really needs that from him, she has enough questions and doubts for 3 people in a relationship. They're so cute Smiley
Andi needed Josh more than she knows.  He keeps her out of her own head and she is relaxed and funny with him.  She was right to tell Nick that with him their life would always be over analyzing everything. They would both be insane in 6 months.  She made the right choice for so many reasons.

I agree with you although I do suspect that she is quite aware that she needs him and the impact he has had already on her live.  In one of the interviews, she was saying something about wanting Josh and then changed it to needing Josh.  Also, I just read in the conference transcript, Andi's admission that the used to be very sensitive to others' criticisms (she got that right!) but now she is better able to embrace them and be more self-deprecating (she was being asked about how it felt to be compared to grumpy cat  which I think she handled with great aplomb on the ATFR and did exactly what I have criticized her for not doing in the past - own up to her behavior.  I have no doubt that she realizes she learned to do that through Josh as she described him with those same words during the season and indicated that was something she liked about him.
Where is that conference transcript?  Point me in the direction please.

Also I think that Josh was right on his baseball card when he says "saves Josh from being a lonely man.  Aaron is on his on now and Josh needed someone in his life to love and protect.  God works wonders for those that believe.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:01 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Josh says he fell in love with Andi after their hometown date. I'm watching the date again on Youtube, and you can just see it in his eyes. Smiley

I really think we have Josh to thank for Jodi.  He was so strong throughout this experience.  As much as she tried to doubt him, push him away, and sabotage things he just kept coming back and proving he wasn't going anywhere whether she liked it or not.

It a sense Josh was like a boomerang.  No matter how far she tried to throw him he always came back. Boomerang

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Linds911 wrote:
lexforlife wrote: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 072914andidorfmanjoshmurrayproposal4-1406666746

awwww I love this!

:cutesmile!: Adorable! Going to use it for my avatar. Reminds of JASH when they were in the water after their proposal!

Wow, this is precious. Where did you find it. Love it as your avatar Linds. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:04 pm

nannymargie wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Also I think that Josh was right on his baseball card when he says "saves Josh from being a lonely man.  Aaron is on his on now and Josh needed someone in his life to love and protect.  God works wonders for those that believe.

Amen Nanny! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:10 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I really think we have Josh to thank for Jodi.  He was so strong throughout this experience.  As much as she tried to doubt him, push him away, and sabotage things he just kept coming back and proving he wasn't going anywhere whether she liked it or not.

It a sense Josh was like a boomerang.  No matter how far she tried to throw him he always came back. Boomerang

This. Love how they both said "Thank you for sticking with me" as he was carrying her over to the water afterwards.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:12 pm

nannymargie wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-couple-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-last-two-months-were-very-tough-16583.php#eGprSYK60ps8PY8C.99

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:13 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

awwww I love this!

Wow, this is precious.  Where did you find it.  Love it as your avatar Linds.  Smiley
It was posted in the no discussion thread by thankmelater. I agree about the Jash reminder.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:16 pm

^ I got it from wet paint! Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:26 pm

That is one gorgeous picture!

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam