SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Linds911 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Andi needed Josh more than she knows.  He keeps her out of her own head and she is relaxed and funny with him.  She was right to tell Nick that with him their life would always be over analyzing everything. They would both be insane in 6 months.  She made the right choice for so many reasons.

I really think we have Josh to thank for Jodi.  He was so strong throughout this experience.  As much as she tried to doubt him, push him away, and sabotage things he just kept coming back and proving he wasn't going anywhere whether she liked it or not.

It a sense Josh was like a boomerang.  No matter how far she tried to throw him he always came back. Boomerang

This. Love how they both said "Thank you for sticking with me" as he was carrying her over to the water afterwards.

I loved that too. Their relationship was testing along the way for sure, but they are much stronger for it.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by flslp87 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:59 pm

lexforlife wrote: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 73 072914andidorfmanjoshmurrayproposal4-1406666746

:awwww: I love this!

This is a new picture. Where did it come from?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:04 pm

flslp87 wrote:
lexforlife wrote: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 73 072914andidorfmanjoshmurrayproposal4-1406666746

:awwww: I love this!

This is a new picture.  Where did it come from?

I think someone said Wetpaint.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:08 pm

I loaded some SC still Have more to Go .. I have to get nourishment to carry on... It's a hard task but someone has to do it .. LOL
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:29 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:Don't ya'll think we love them cuz of Josh?  Picture her with any of the final 3 or 4.  Josh brings out the best in everyone around him!  Wouldn't we all like to have a friend like Josh in our lives??

Myself it is mostly Josh. But I love how they are together.
Nanny- I agree! handwave 
Josh was always likeable on his own, Andi was so-so.. Now she is so much more fun and can laugh at herself! Would like to see their wedding!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:33 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

I really think we have Josh to thank for Jodi.  He was so strong throughout this experience.  As much as she tried to doubt him, push him away, and sabotage things he just kept coming back and proving he wasn't going anywhere whether she liked it or not.

It a sense Josh was like a boomerang.  No matter how far she tried to throw him he always came back. Boomerang

This. Love how they both said "Thank you for sticking with me" as he was carrying her over to the water afterwards.

I loved that too.  Their relationship was testing along the way for sure, but they are much stronger for it.

I think that's what gives them more of an advantage over most couples coming out of this franchise, because they have been through rough times and happy times, but that's how a relationship in real life is.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:40 pm

No sure where this goes. Josh and Andi out and about in ATL today, they are adorable - sorry if already posted somewhere.
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 73 9a8c81f6199d11e48d1390e2ba654b10_8

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:52 pm

MJC1969 wrote:I loaded some SC  still Have more to Go .. I have to get nourishment to carry on... It's a hard task but someone has to do it .. LOL

Thank you so much for everything you do for us, JODI fans. I'm looking forward to the new video of yours and more of your amazing portraits.
 :alltens: High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:54 pm

MJC1969 wrote:I loaded some SC  still Have more to Go .. I have to get nourishment to carry on... It's a hard task but someone has to do it .. LOL

I appreciate all your hard work in posting them.  :sending flowers 

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:No sure where this goes. Josh and Andi out and about in ATL today, they are adorable - sorry if already posted somewhere.
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 73 9a8c81f6199d11e48d1390e2ba654b10_8

Thanks for posting this. I usually come to this thread so I would have missed this if you put it somewhere else.

:cutesmile!:  They look cute but I hope they take some time to rest, they must be exhausted. Probably so happy to be free and just want to to go everywhere together. Andi seems attached to josh's hip anyway. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:05 pm

I seem to have gone astray among all the threads. Sorry, if this has been posted somewhere before. Behind the scene of "I do".
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 73 Skarma13

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:16 pm

New Avi up for grabs or enjoyment

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 73 05f4e8c5-a501-4f53-b139-2e9879334671_zps1268710e
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam