SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Post by LibbyBell Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Glow worm wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:There weren't many unspoiled last season. I was pretty lonely in the thread that is why I enjoyed thus season!
I definitely saw that Des was attracted to both Brooks and Chris but I felt that something was off with her relationship with Brooks. I was not surprised that she picked Chris and did not feel he was a default.  Smiley 

Thank you for your answer. I really enjoyed last season although I felt alone in my observations. I always notice the body language and it wasn't in sync with Des and Brooks. On the other hand Des and Chris were very much in sync. I have enjoyed this season too and though I never posted in the spoiler free thread I loved to read all your observations and conclusions. Impressive work!

Thanks glow worm, I hope next season you ask me questions  on what you might want an unspoiled view on!

ETA-- interesting insight Lucas!
GG-- I'll look forward to seeing you next season!

Last edited by LibbyBell on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:26 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
Glow worm wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:There weren't many unspoiled last season. I was pretty lonely in the thread that is why I enjoyed thus season!
I definitely saw that Des was attracted to both Brooks and Chris but I felt that something was off with her relationship with Brooks. I was not surprised that she picked Chris and did not feel he was a default.  Smiley 

Thank you for your answer. I really enjoyed last season although I felt alone in my observations. I always notice the body language and it wasn't in sync with Des and Brooks. On the other hand Des and Chris were very much in sync. I have enjoyed this season too and though I never posted in the spoiler free thread I loved to read all your observations and conclusions. Impressive work!

Thanks glow worm, I hope next season you ask me questions  on what you might want an unspoiled view on!

I most certainly will!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:37 am

GrahamGal wrote:As much as TPTB are telling Nick he is F1, they are likely feeding Andi the information to make her think Josh could bolt (like Brooks, Frank and Bentley as well as Andi herself although she wasn't going to be F1).  He would put her at ease during their date and then someone (TPTB) would get in her ear and make her unsure again.  He would then need to work on the "too good to be true" all over again.  As she said she made him work for it.  As they said to each other after the proposal after he carried her away "Thank you for sticking with me."

This is exactly the environment the lead is in and Josh's statement at the end is a little bit of evidence of that. In addition, by the end of filming the lead is emotionally drained and tired. The guys got a lot of time off but Andi had to be "ON" every single day, unless she was traveling which is tiring in its own right. She had to do this for 6 weeks straight too.

Andi really was trying to take all the advice that TPTB were whispering in her ear. Her blow-up with Eric Hill was, IMHO, because he said she was acting and she was trying her best to really do what they were coaching her to do. It was essentially the same thing as me going up to someone who is working their a** off trying to do a good job and saying "You're doing a crappy job". To someone with a good work ethic, that's not going to sit well.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Loved reading your thoughts Libby! Glad to see all the back and forth. I hope lots of people join the unspoiled next season, or at least chime in with conversation starters.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Thanks Pepper! I liked all the back and forth posting this season too! Hopefully next day as on will be good too!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:03 pm

I loved reading your thoughts too, Libby!  And Pepper's, Grahamgirl's, Cari's -- everyone's!    It might have been my most enjoyable season watching ever. 
It makes me want to stay unspoiled for next season, too.  If it's Arie though, I have to know.  I will not be able to contain myself.  giggling  If it's Chris, I wasn't planning to watch, but am now reconsidering just because it was so fun being here.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:46 pm

AT-- even if you're spoiled, be sure to pop in and talk with us (me)!!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Will do, Libby!   bestbud!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

+22
FLChica
Jeepers
Kashathediva
albean99
lstiff
nikikass
emad0722
LibbyBell
soccermom333
marriedtoabaritone
in2deep