SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** Empty Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:52 am

For the finale and ATFR discussion for the great group of Non Spoiled posters who I give so much credit to!!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:48 am

So excited for Monday! Thanks GA for everything you and the other mods have done to keep the unspoiled side just that, unspoiled. See you on the other side in 3 days!

Wooo Hooo!!!! :happydance: 

Who is ready for the finale to get here?  party time 

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Peppermom Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:02 am

I echo that sentiment GG! Thanks so much to you GA and to all the wonderful mods who have kept this section clear of spoilers! It meant a lot when it was already tough to hang in there that we have such support! I hope that some of the ones who enjoyed laughing at following our progress this season will try staying unspoiled next season. Ready for the finale  wine 

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:57 am

awwww I know I will be interacting with this thread more often next season. It's wonderful to read the unspoiled thread!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:15 pm

:Thanktwo Guardian Angel and all the mods for this great unspoiled place!  

Yep!!  I'm ready  jumping
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:26 pm

OK - I guess this is the right thread for this TV Grapevine preview of the LCD and finale. Here's the link:

TV Grapevine Extended Preview

Scroll down for the video (the rest is basically the ABC Episode description). Note: There are comments at the end that MAY currently contain spoilers, or could later on contain spoilers, so don't scroll past the end of the video link itself.

The newest part starts around 8:47 in the 12 or so minute video; if you let it load you can scroll through to that part. This video includes the most extensive information we have about the gifts given by both guys, some new PIs that I haven't heard before, and what I think are a lot of interesting examples for body language readers.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:44 pm

🏠  Thank you, our dear Guardian Angel!

Aren't we excited, #TeamIdiots™️ to live post in the Finale?!

We're ready to party!! It will be. PotLuck, ok?!

Hmmm What to bring? I'll bring my.... WishyWashiness  Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** 623245435 

JOOOKEEEEEE!  deadhorse 

I'll bring Sushi for everyone!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Thanks for posting the video Lucas. Can't wait to discuss when I get back from a wedding later tonight.

Cari, I am #teamsushi, but that is the only part of this couple I don't like. I hate sushi. Who knows maybe Josh does too. I would say I liked sushi too if it kept me from getting thrown into the pool and sent home night one. :yes: 

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:15 pm

GrahamGal wrote:... I hate sushi.  .. I would say I liked sushi too if it kept me from getting thrown into the pool and sent home night one.

I also hate it; my business trip to Japan was one of the very few trips I lost weight on. Well, except for China; I just could never get past the fact that there were chicken feet in the rice.

But to avoid getting sent home the first night I would have eaten it and smiled afterwards.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:42 pm

Yeah, no sushi for me, either, except California Roll. I'll bring The Varsity!  Atlanta and Athens at its finest!  

http://www.thevarsity.com/index.php

Thanks for the video Lucas!  I will watch it tonight when I get home or tomorrow. Can't wait to see the new footage.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:54 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:... I hate sushi.  .. I would say I liked sushi too if it kept me from getting thrown into the pool and sent home night one.

I also hate it; my business trip to Japan was one of the very few trips I lost weight on. Well, except for China; I just could never get past the fact that there were chicken feet in the rice.

But to avoid getting sent home the first night I would have eaten it and smiled afterwards.

OT: Oh no!!!! I'm a Proud Pinay (Filipina) hence we're into all Asian Cuisine including sushi!  But, but I draw the line with chicken feet (we call it as "Adidas". Gets?  Chicken Feet. Adidas.  laugh out loud ) Nor do I eat any innards of any animal.  :vomit:  All of Asia have it as one of their famous delicacies. Eww.  I kid you not!  :stirthepot   

Dear GA, are there SCs in the dark side that could help us in our "sleuthing"? Any update on the LCD/MTP identification? TIA!   kisses

Eta: that looks good, Alwaystulips! I'll place it as "toppings" on my sushi... JOOOOKE!  🍅 

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Cari wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

OT: Oh no!!!! I'm a Proud Pinay (Filipina) hence we're into all Asian Cuisine including sushi!  But, but I draw the line with chicken feet (we call it as "Adidas". Gets?  Chicken Feet. Adidas.  laugh out loud ) Nor do I eat any innards of any animal.  :vomit:  All of Asia have it as one of their famous delicacies. Eww.  I kid you not!  :stirthepot   

Dear GA, are there SCs in the dark side that could help us in our "sleuthing"? Any update on the LCD/MTP identification? TIA!   kisses

Bombing this thread to say, my 24 year old daughter was born in Hong Kong and we lived there until she was 6. She grew up with a Filipina Amah (nanny) who would feed her Filipino food, and her favorite being chicken's feet. (My dog loves raw chicken feet.)
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

+22
FLChica
Jeepers
Kashathediva
albean99
lstiff
nikikass
emad0722
LibbyBell
soccermom333
marriedtoabaritone
in2deep