SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:45 am

Oh, please, Danyelli, keep it coming! - Like your avi.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Danyelli Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:47 am

Ess Alright Hugesmile 

Danyelli
Danyelli

Back to top Go down

Post by Danyelli Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:07 am

It's just perfect, no?
Danyelli
Danyelli

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 Empty Repost. The BEADED BRACELET

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:13 am

Dedicated to Nick and all of his Breakthrough,Bachelorette Firsts  cheerleader 
*crosspost with F1-F2 Thread*

A little observation and sleuthing:
ON FD:
Josh :
golden ribbon and black bracelet when greeting Andi
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 14ubcl5

the same golden ribbon and black bracelet at night portion
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 1411c84

Nick :
yellow ribbon when Greeting Andi--day portion
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 11t5t2s

the same yellow ribbon at night portion
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 35jf780

At F3 RC :
Josh is still wearing the same both bracelets plus a new purple ribbon (as suggested by others, but not seen clearly here) while Nick with the new, beaded bracelet  :yes:  (the yellow ribbon was gone)

To give any additional insight about the bracelet :
Litta 123 wrote :
Not that this gives any insight, but here's a blow up of the bracelet. Interestingly enough, I'm in the Caribbean right now (short rain shower taking place...so I'm inside) and recently saw a bracelet with three stones. The jeweler called it "the past, the present and the future."ik

After filming, Nick was seen always wearing this beaded bracelet, (sorry if its too gigantic  giggling ) including on his IG, with Bella http://instagram.com/p/qP0c1zMwwB/?modal=true
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 9k5rp3

Soooo...just thrown in things to ponder  :hidingchair  :
- Would you give your F1 a ribbon, or more valuable bracelet?
- If you are truly a broken hearted F2, would you stil wearing the gift from a girl who broke your heart?

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:23 am

Great one Dany (BTW, adore Sara Barreilles)

I'm really into Richelle E. Goodrich written work, so sorry if I annoy you all with her quotes, but find them so simple and on spot:

“Don't ever give up.
Don't ever give in.
Don't ever stop trying.
Don't ever sell out.
And if you find yourself succumbing to one of the above for a brief moment,
pick yourself up, brush yourself off, whisper a prayer, and start where you left off.
But never, ever, ever give up.”

“One smile has the power to...
Calm fears.
Soften stone walls.
Warm a cold heart.
Invite a new friend.
Mimic a loving hug.
Beautify the bearer.
Lighten heavy loads.
Promote good deeds.
Brighten a gloomy day.
Comfort a grieving spirit.
Offer hope to the forlorn.
Send a message of caring.
Lift the downtrodden soul.
Patch up invisible wounds.
Weaken the hold of misery.
Act as medicine for suffering.
Attract the companionship of angels.
Fulfill the human need for recognition.
Who knew changing the world would prove so simple?”

“Be nice. And if you can't do that, just don't be mean.”

“Every sunrise is an invitation for us to arise and brighten someone's day.”

“When I reach out, you take my hand.
When I smile, you mirror the expression.
When I triumph, you glory as if it were your own.
When I fail, you point to the light at the end.
When I need, you tenderly provide.
When I cry, you kiss away my tears.
When I suffer, you bleed.
And you wonder why I love you?”

“A kiss says it all—
I like you.
I love you.
I need you.
I want you.
I value you.
I fancy you.
I adore you.
I prefer you.
I missed you.
I cherish you.
I support you.
I care for you.
I long for you.
I think of you.
I treasure you.
I hope for you.
I consider you.
I dream of you.
I delight in you.
I appreciate you.
And I will never, ever forget you.”

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Danyelli Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:49 am

Great Lyrics

for you 
Danyelli
Danyelli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:50 am

This last crumb dedicated to Nick's Fairy Tale and those who wish he got the Happy Ending on The Show.. cloud nine  :sprinklehearts 

*crosspost with F1-F2 thread*
---THE F1, FAIRY TALE AND CHEESY VOs--

JFYI FWIW my Des's Chris in a podcast has 'confessed' that he and Des had to fill some VOs after filming to complete the storyboard. He often barely contained himself to burst into laugh for having to do some cheesy VOs such as Cinderella, Prince Charming, etc...here is one of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPdOhmbMntc
on 0:24 mark : If this is a Fairy Tale, Des is my Cinderella   :cheeseyy

IMO this seasons's theme is Great Love, while Des's was Prince Charming (for Poor Cindy). It really is always been foretold in the beginning. Hear it for yourself Smiley  :

-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZoVVBg0mEo  (VO on 0:16 to 0:19)
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqKt3LDo6lg&index=3&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBO-B7cdxZg9VlXv4ZbaSJ8a   (Andi's VO on 3: 25)

Now, fast forward to NiAn Venice date: This particular scene always crack me up. Never failed.  😆  rotfl

Please observe on 1:26 to 1:31 mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTLks4yZ-I0&index=5&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBOyxQkhEDmbiAx43g1sq-jx

its Pookie's VO which stood out to me :
-- Nick looks ahmazing...its the tux...he looks like a Prince! laugh out loud  :cheeseyy

Now, for the life of me, at that time when i first composed this crumb (after the ep.6 airing), i couldnt comprehend why on earth the sneaky editors messed up this season with Des's season Fairy Tale-ish Theme?..laugh out loud.

and as if thats not enough...you just can tell Nick also struggles for not laughing hard having to illustrate the meaning of the' mask' on this date (from 2: 35 mark)  :cheeseyy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haKNl9RbYwM&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBOyxQkhEDmbiAx43g1sq-jx&index=6

Fast forward to NiAn's FD. NOW I GET IT. Its the Storybook Nick wrote for Andi that led to above Cheesy Fairy-tale ish PI : He Looks like a Prince!
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 I2pw93
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 Qq7l3o

Ding..ding..ding....The Storybook implying : Nick is Princess Andi's Prince (too cheesy!...laugh out loud)

Gosh, i guess like, Nick, i am long-winded as well.. giggling . Just in case you missed my drift:
1. 'Yeah, No, i am down'  giggling to Nick as the F1.  :gotcha: 
2. As devious as he is, Fleiss Master still loves him some fairy-tale ish ending for his fav Ette : Ali, Des and now Andi  lolpanda 
3. maybe, just maybe, we can predict the outcome correctly if we try to think 'outside the box'  Praying 

We shall see in about the next 12 hrs.... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:17 am

grace8136 wrote:just decorating the thread...  best kiss of the season?  :yes: 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 91e62021-8d74-4ba6-83b4-b5d0e2370c3d_zps6f047f7c

The Best! I can't wait for tonight!

#teamnick
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:22 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
unknown82 wrote:Can I just say how lucky Andi Dorfman is ... soon to be Andi Viall!  Nick is the absolute full package! I cannot wait until tomorrow!  It has been a bit of a roller coaster but it has been so much fun being a Nick fan this season.  Nick has become my all time favorite Bach contestant!  And I didn't think anyone could top Roberto for me!  And Cheers to all the Nian believers who stayed on track and also to the Nian skeptics who have challenged us but at the same time fueled our determination to stay on track to realize a beautiful love Story.  And finally to all the Nick fans that have truely seen who this man is regardless of the edit and have stood up for him regardless of the cruelness he experienced with SM.... It wasn't easy but we did!

This Picture always warms my heart when I see it .....#Great Love whipped 
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 %7B%5Crtf1%5Cansi%5Cansicpg1252%20%7B%5Cfonttbl%5Cf0%5Cfnil%5Cfcharset0%20ArialMT;%7D%20%7B%5Ccolortbl;%5Cred255%5Cgreen255%5Cblue255;%5Cred0%5Cgreen0%5Cblue0;%5Cred255%5Cgreen255%5Cblue255;%7D%20%5Cdeftab720%20%5Cpard%5Cpardeftab720%5Cpartightenfactor0%20%C2%A0%5Cf0%5Cfs22%20%5Ccf2%20%5Ccb3%20%5Cexpnd0%5Cexpndtw0%5Ckerning0%20%5Coutl0%5Cstrokewidth0%20%5Cstrokec2%20%3Ca%20href=Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 Image21}" />

Cheers, indeed! I love her red dress. I love how she hugs him for everything that she's worth. And he returns the pressure. She knows the end is near and it has had to be just an exhausting process. Andi really has done a great job this season (and kudos to casting for finding Nick!). She found her guy, got her great love and all the while kept audience guessing.

All I can say is if If Nick tears up tomorrow during the FRC proposal, I am going to be sobbing right along with him.  

yeah i suspect he may tear up......... and also as mentioned above she really does clutch on to him for dear life when they embrace. It is usually Nick backing away to look at her or talk to her and she just can't get enough and pulls him right back in!

Love how she hangs on to him.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:23 am

:bigsmile: :rollingl: danceround :giggle: spitcoffee it's just too funny, because as we got to know Nick a bit more, enough to get his sarcasm and wit just from the tone of his voice ... it's just hilarious to hear him talking about "masking his feelings" ... he is laughing his a** off on that VO. Like really laughing. I'm wondering how many takes it took them to get the right sound.

Mura, thank you for concluding these crumbs with the bang of VO: great love. Compliments!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:57 am

:yes: :yes: :yes: clapping! Mura, you are awesome! Nick was definitely trying to keep it together when he had to talk about masking his feelings for Andi! You really don't miss a thing at all, Mura. So with everything that we have all gathered up in regards to this season, is it really that far fetched that this could be a Mega foiler season? I think not! And nobody will ever convince me that that plane video is legit! No way no how! Nick is the F1 and everyone will see it all unfold in the next 12 hours! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: 
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:19 am

HAPPY FINALE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  2pop 

Regardless of the outcome, it's been a great ride! In this process, we got to "meet" Nick and see what an awesome guy he is, and will continue to be!!!

Stock up on the PB and red wine!!!! Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 12 Peanut-butter   wine

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3