SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:23 am

Ok ... now that we are on this familiar basis ... I do have one serious question:
What's up with this peanut butter and jelly combo? ... No, really I can even get PB and pickles ... but with jelly? ... you like that?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:25 am

happygolucky wrote:Ok ... now that we are on this familiar basis ... I do have one serious question:
What's up with this peanut butter and jelly combo? ... No, really I can even get PB and pickles ... but with jelly? ... you like that?

I love PB and jelly!!!!!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:37 am

I ask, because I've actually never tried it ... the only time I ate PB was with the spoon... straight up. To me it tasted between salty and sweet, so I never imagine jelly on it. You, know it's not in our custom to eat PB, but then I'm not good with the combinations, I even don't eat jelly on the butter, which is something everyone does it here.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:40 am

Can't believe the day is finally here! Thanks to #TeamNick for making this fan thread a great place to hang out. So excited for tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:57 am

Team Nick to the ATFR and beyond! Has anyone noticed if he is wearing the past, present, future barcelet?

Last edited by remockered on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a thought!)
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:00 am

Is it time to wake up, people?
Well, LA and west coast probably still can dream ...
for the rest, no rest till the "final" hour - wish you good work today, concentration, professionalism (stay away from this board, ahahaha, who am I kidding), release the stress and enjoy the day:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:00 am

remockered wrote:Team Nick to the ATFR and beyond! Has anyone noticed if he is wearing the past, present, future barcelet?

YES he has been!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:02 am

remockered wrote:Team Nick to the ATFR and beyond! Has anyone noticed if he is wearing the past, present, future barcelet?

Yes I believe he is you can kinda of see it in the pool picture and in one of the pics at the airport the one with the lady.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:08 am

happygolucky wrote:Ok ... now that we are on this familiar basis ... I do have one serious question:

happy, I'm a purist. I refuse to ruin good peanut butter with jelly. :vomit: 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:15 am

"And I know I'll always be blessed with love
And as the feeling grows
She breathes flesh to my bones"
- Angel (Robbie Williams)

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way

than this: where I does not exist, nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep."
- Neruda

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:19 am

Oh, OK, good to hear Litta.  giggling You know, not sure if I mentioned (maybe), when I was in Calgary, AB, like more than 10 years ago, the closest I got to the USA, I tried all this "North American" food ... we're talking about fast food and every portion is big and packaging is huge (I'm just making observation of the difference in our cultures, no dig intended) ... I was shocked of what kind of combinations people eat there. I'm sure there are things in my culture, that could shock you or find it weird to eat, but to me PB is more like a "salty" spread, which I never combine with sweet.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:21 am

Where are you from happygolucky?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3