SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:23 am

Less than 12 hours! Team Nick!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:26 am

Slovenia, originally from one small town on the border with Italy, like bilingual town, since EU there is no border anymore, culturally I compare us to Quebec, tourist guides compare us to Switzerland, only cheaper.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:27 am

Very cool!!!! I'd love to come and get a taste of your cuisine!
We may go to Italy next year.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 am

To give you an idea, my hometown, where I was born has like 4000 population, nearest bigger town 15.000, in between 5 km, Venice is like 1.5h away, the capital where I live now less than 300.000 people, the whole country cc. 2million. We are small. Like you can see the whole country in 1 day (let's say 2), from west to east by car you need max. 4 hours. For us driving 30 minutes to work is A LOT.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:36 am

happygolucky wrote:Oh, OK, good to hear Litta.  giggling You know, not sure if I mentioned (maybe), when I was in Calgary, AB, like more than 10 years ago, the closest I got to the USA, I tried all this "North American" food ... we're talking about fast food and every portion is big and packaging is huge (I'm just making observation of the difference in our cultures, no dig intended) ... I was shocked of what kind of combinations people eat there. I'm sure there are things in my culture, that could shock you or find it weird to eat, but to me PB is more like a "salty" spread, which I never combine with sweet.

Salty and sweet can be good. The best is Garrett's Popcorn -- Chicago Mix. It's cheese and caramel popcorn mixed together. Just ask Nick. I'm sure he'd vouch for me. In fact, I think he ought to send all his dedicated team members a sample.  Hugesmile 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 14 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:46 am

Hmmm, salty & sweet, let's see: we eat 'prosciutto' (which is like ham, I think) with fruit, usually melon, then asparagus with strawberry and they have started to sell chocolate with salty biscuits, I don't know other combination. Oh, and they do use different berry-fruit jams with meat. Usually we combine spicy & sweet, salty & sour, sour & sweet.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:47 am

Good Morning #teamnick.  group hug 
Can't believe we are finally here.
I'm so excited and can not wait for tonight. 
 cheerleader  cheerleader  cheerleader 
It's been a awesome privilege to share this experience with you all.  blowkiss 
Much love and PB and RW.  :peanutbutter: wine 

Today is the first day of the rest of their lives. :wedding 
 beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart :sprinklehearts
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:50 am

Sue ... good morning  Hugesmile ... now you just wrote the tittle of my favorite (French) movie. Well, not quite: "...of our lives"

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:57 am

happygolucky wrote:Sue ... good morning  Hugesmile ... now you just wrote the tittle of my favorite (French) movie. Well, not quite: "...of our lives"

Good morning, Happy!
All good things are coming!!  :yes:  bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:00 am

happygolucky wrote:Slovenia, originally from one small town on the border with Italy, like bilingual town, since EU there is no border anymore, culturally I compare us to Quebec, tourist guides compare us to Switzerland, only cheaper.

That's cool Happygolucky! I want to tell you that I've been to Lake Bled in Slovenia about 4 hrs where we lived in Northern Italy. I will never forget Lake Bled it's one of the most beautiful places I've visited.
I love that we're pretty diverse on this board. I myself is originally from the Philippines.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:02 am

Brought over from Clues no discussion thread.

CHO wrote:I keep thinking - here Nick has gone out of his way to woo Andi (the 2nd ep special 1 on 1 time at the RC, the flowers, the nightime walk and tree kissing and on) and she has chosen him for extra time - the basketball gd special time (Nick's team) the group date rose and special time in Belgium and the Venice all day date.  You have all this time devoted to their getting to know each other - and from what we can see both are enjoying it.  Andi is describing her times with Nick as romantic, passionate, once in a lifetime...  How could she possibly pick Josh ?  What is he going to think as he hears her say all these things?  Josh didn't expend any special effort to be with Andi;  Josh never imo seemed too upset when Andi went off with Nick (ie in Venice) ...  Also the brewery going to the trouble of labeling the beer pumps, the adorable exchange between Andi and Bella, all Nick's friends being there to meet Andi - as well as all of Nick's family.  A lot of efforts for the F2 ???
I've given up on speculating whether Nick is going to "walk" ie tell Andi he cannot propose because he doesn't feel it from her (then how would that look if she chose Josh (did she want Josh all along or was that her last resort ?)  Then does Andi reject Josh and end up leaving without a ring ?  Do we know for sure that she received a ring ?  A nice romantic ending would be that at the ATFR Andi tells Nick she does in fact love him but she could not tell him at the time.  This makes sense bec for me it is hard to tell which one she likes more .  The curve ball is apparently she was all set to have Nick as her final rose and he backed out bec he needed the reassurance from her - but show rules apparently prohibit her giving reasurrance (I know the lead can - but  ... )   I can see that both Nick and Andi might need or want a little time to see if they really wanted to take this further.  Neither seems the impulsive type ....

Interesting theory CHO... and an AFTR proposal would certainly be romantic. yes 
Time will tell, but whatever it is... it's going to be good.   :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:16 am

oooh, Pia, that's amazing, what a small world! :cutesmile!: Yeah, everyone advertize Bled, because it is quite small and beautiful little town. We had Stanley cup there again this year, thanks to LA Kings (I'm such a hockey fan, but cheer for Habs). But you my dear, from Philippines to Italy, wow, it must be quite a change. Is it long since you moved there?

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my grammar ... what can I do?)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3