SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Jen15 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Cecilia wrote:
eirekay wrote:
isittrue wrote:rosesrREd wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
So I don't think I will be here tonight bc fan threads will be down and I can't post in the episode with a thousand jodi fans....I wish they would keep fan threads open for the finale.

I agree, IF, and that still is an IF, Josh is the F1, I won't be able to handle the gloating.  

They are all ready doing that.

And have been for days.

I know!  But this thread is open.  Second plea to keep fan thread open during finale moderators? Smiley

Curious to know why the thread is not open during the show's airing?
Jen15
Jen15

Female Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:09 pm

mimitalks wrote:
grace8136 wrote:The SC evidence appears to be wrong. affraid That's Andi's room, not Nick's. We (on the cap thread) assumed Andi was staying in the FRC suite a little too fast. WOW! no SC evidence after all. Epic fail on my sleuthing.  :headbanging 

Go look at the GMA video in the video thread! I still can't explain the plane video or Josh's family and their tweets, but if she chose Josh after saying Nick is a once in a lifetime thing we could never believe the show again. Kudos to Mura and Mvmom and so many more for never wavering and gathering the giant list of clues. I'm finally 99% Nick's the F1. Mind games indeed!

I can't wait!!  firework  celebrate

I thought, too, that the room could be Andi's. She has the famous orange pillow and the couch. I am choosing to believe all of the statements regarding Nick by her (whether ITM or voice over'd during the episodes - any of which could have been filmed after FRC) were heartfelt and that anything she said directly to him or to Bella or to his older sister or to us (producers) were as well. The powers that be clearly have shown us that love story, hinted at the winner from the beginning scenes of the season and the promos (I posted what I saw as those hints earlier on this thread). I always look at the pre-season promos for glimpses of the ultimate love story by the bachelor or bachelorette. In addition I look at interviews, etc. to see what nuggets I can find. Chres season, there was a lot in the interviews - her referencing Chris' body in one and wearing the clothes she wore on the dinner date where he told her he loved her in the poem - including the necklace she wore at his hometown, the open heart necklace instagram which related to his first poem, etc. This season, not so much, but it did seem telling that in the Jimmy Kimmel interview, Andi had just told him she wasn't going to be able to look him in the eye when he started guessing and then she couldn't when he said what he did about Nick. She looked at him for all of the other three. She also wore (to that interview) the dress she had on, when Nick sneaked over and she was still dressed for Marcus' date. I looked for interviews where she could be wearing the sand necklace gift, but haven't found any. Those "nuggets" are interesting, but the real love story played out is even better. Story line. She was determined to make this intriguing guy, a skeptic, a believer. How? In her own words, by developing real feelings for him. Why all the concentration on him? She saw a future with him early on, an undeniable connection (her sign of a great love) and she told us that. She even told us when she thought she fell in love. She did not use that term about anyone but him. Why did ABC include heart islands on both his/her FS date and in another video (maybe travel guide for DR?), which does not seem to be on their site right now? Why go to all the trouble to practically erase all the negative about him that was shown in early segments and not reference it at all at the MTA, plus the men didn't even bring it up? They didn't hesitate about doing it with Courtney. Why intersperse scenes in his fairy tale picture story? Why include that very thing on his Bachelor Bio as the most romantic thing he's ever done, only to completely remove the Bio before FS and after put it back on, with that question and answer omitted? It is 2:54 p.m. CST here, and this inquiring mind wants to know.

It's 4:04 pm EST... and all great points Mimi.
And why did Andi say in epi 7 that she could see Nick (and no one else) proposing at the end.?
And why would Andi ask Bella if she was willing to take her on as a sister ?
And why do we hear Andi say 'it's a once in a lifetime type of love' - twice.
And why would Andi continue to encourage Nick to let down his guard?
And why would Andi bother to question Nick about his past romantic relationships on their FD if she didn't want to work through it with him?
And why did TPTB bother to show us this detailed and wonderful LS if it wasn't going to come to fruition??
I honestly don't believe its a matter of IF... but HOW. Yes they are going to be together, there is no doubt, but still not sure, what, if any obstacles may be in their path. Either way, I'm looking forward to the most adorable mess FRC EVA!!!  awwww  cheerleader 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:09 pm

Checking in showing my support and solidarity for #TeamNick #TeamSalty, #PolkaDot #PB&RW

As much as I feel like a mom about to watch my teenager about to experience his first heartbreak. I still have faith that after all the flak I gave this show, I will see the true love story come to fruition. If not, I will give him a big sisterly hug!!! (If I wasn't happily married with 2 kids and a decade older, I will keep him in my basement!)

#TeamSalty all the way!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:09 pm

I agree that the fan threads should stay open for the finale. I think it would give those that don't feel comfortable a place to discuss the show. I think it could get a bit nasty in the episode thread tonight. Just my  2cents 

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:09 pm

gpjillianfan wrote:I am preparing myself for both possible outcomes tonight, realizing she could very well pick Josh. But there are two things (at least) that will keep me thinking Nick has a shot until the last minute.

The first being the whole theme of "Great Love". She has referenced this in a few of her blogs and interviews, as well as PIs. Specifically using those two words. And the only one she was actually shown discussing that great love with is Nick. It seems odd to me and doesn't make sense that the theme of the show would be something she only ever talked about on camera with the F2.

The second thing is the video montage during their fantasy date storybook reading. No one other than the F1 has ever received a montage like that. I realize there's a first for everything (maybe that was just TPTB way of giving Nick a nice memory??) but...

Those are the two main things that make me hopeful for a surprise ending. Plus of course the other clues compiled by the amazing posters on this board. Either way, grateful to have a fun place to discuss all things Nick!

I keep going back to all the princess and storybook references and think if Nick is F2, no way would they do that! But I remember who is in charge....and look at the body language in last few clips and I get back to doubting.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:11 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Checking in showing my support and solidarity for #TeamNick #TeamSalty, #PolkaDot #PB&RW

As much as I feel like a mom about to watch my teenager about to experience his first heartbreak.  I still have faith that after all the flak I gave this show, I will see the true love story come to fruition.  If not, I will give him a big sisterly hug!!! (If I wasn't happily married with 2 kids and a decade older, I will keep him in my basement!)

#TeamSalty all the way!

Thanks for the shout-out Catdwoman50! yes 
#salty #winning
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen15 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:12 pm

SueSt wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
grace8136 wrote:The SC evidence appears to be wrong. affraid That's Andi's room, not Nick's. We (on the cap thread) assumed Andi was staying in the FRC suite a little too fast. WOW! no SC evidence after all. Epic fail on my sleuthing.  :headbanging 

Go look at the GMA video in the video thread! I still can't explain the plane video or Josh's family and their tweets, but if she chose Josh after saying Nick is a once in a lifetime thing we could never believe the show again. Kudos to Mura and Mvmom and so many more for never wavering and gathering the giant list of clues. I'm finally 99% Nick's the F1. Mind games indeed!

I can't wait!!  firework  celebrate

I thought, too, that the room could be Andi's. She has the famous orange pillow and the couch. I am choosing to believe all of the statements regarding Nick by her (whether ITM or voice over'd during the episodes - any of which could have been filmed after FRC) were heartfelt and that anything she said directly to him or to Bella or to his older sister or to us (producers) were as well. The powers that be clearly have shown us that love story, hinted at the winner from the beginning scenes of the season and the promos (I posted what I saw as those hints earlier on this thread). I always look at the pre-season promos for glimpses of the ultimate love story by the bachelor or bachelorette. In addition I look at interviews, etc. to see what nuggets I can find. Chres season, there was a lot in the interviews - her referencing Chris' body in one and wearing the clothes she wore on the dinner date where he told her he loved her in the poem - including the necklace she wore at his hometown, the open heart necklace instagram which related to his first poem, etc. This season, not so much, but it did seem telling that in the Jimmy Kimmel interview, Andi had just told him she wasn't going to be able to look him in the eye when he started guessing and then she couldn't when he said what he did about Nick. She looked at him for all of the other three. She also wore (to that interview) the dress she had on, when Nick sneaked over and she was still dressed for Marcus' date. I looked for interviews where she could be wearing the sand necklace gift, but haven't found any. Those "nuggets" are interesting, but the real love story played out is even better. Story line. She was determined to make this intriguing guy, a skeptic, a believer. How? In her own words, by developing real feelings for him. Why all the concentration on him? She saw a future with him early on, an undeniable connection (her sign of a great love) and she told us that. She even told us when she thought she fell in love. She did not use that term about anyone but him. Why did ABC include heart islands on both his/her FS date and in another video (maybe travel guide for DR?), which does not seem to be on their site right now? Why go to all the trouble to practically erase all the negative about him that was shown in early segments and not reference it at all at the MTA, plus the men didn't even bring it up? They didn't hesitate about doing it with Courtney. Why intersperse scenes in his fairy tale picture story? Why include that very thing on his Bachelor Bio as the most romantic thing he's ever done, only to completely remove the Bio before FS and after put it back on, with that question and answer omitted? It is 2:54 p.m. CST here, and this inquiring mind wants to know.

It's 4:04 pm EST... and all great points Mimi.
And why did Andi say in epi 7 that she could see Nick (and no one else) proposing at the end.?
And why would Andi ask Bella if she was willing to take her on as a sister ?
And why do we hear Andi say 'it's a once in a lifetime type of love' - twice.
And why would Andi continue to encourage Nick to let down his guard?
And why would Andi bother to question Nick about his past romantic relationships on their FD if she didn't want to work through it with him?
And why did TPTB bother to show us this detailed and wonderful LS if it wasn't going to come to fruition??
I honestly don't believe its a matter of IF... but HOW.  Yes they are going to be together, there is no doubt, but still not sure, what, if any obstacles may be in their path.  Either way, I'm looking forward to the most adorable mess FRC EVA!!!   awwww  cheerleader 

Hiya?

Sorry, but what is the bolded about? I'm trying to catch up. :-)
Jen15
Jen15

Female Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:12 pm

I am feeling bummed because I watched a video of some interview Andi did (sorry but I can't find it to add to the post). She is asked something along the lines of would she do it all again and she said no she wouldn't. Also, when asked if she would advise her daughter someday to go on the show she also said no to that as well.

Now if I had met the love of my life and the future father of my child(ren) on the show, I would answer a resounding YES to both because how else would I have gotten there (all was worth it in the end)? Does this mean there is no F1 but just a tie for F2? In my book that would be better than Josh being F1, but I just can't conceive how she could not pick Nick for F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:12 pm

eirekay wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
So I don't think I will be here tonight bc fan threads will be down and I can't post in the episode with a thousand jodi fans....I wish they would keep fan threads open for the finale.

I agree, IF, and that still is an IF, Josh is the F1, I won't be able to handle the gloating.  

And have been for days.

In their defense, it is normal to be happy and excited when you know that your favorite is F1. I just would prefer that there was no bashing of the f2. For us its not going to be that much fun, but we will at least get to see Nick tonight.

I am dreading the ATFR because Im sure they are going to make a big deal about the letter and they might bring in the whole storyline of Nick pursuing Andi after the show. I wish Nick would do as Clare and not face Andi or ask any questions, but that is not going to happen. hmmm 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:13 pm

eirekay wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

And have been for days.

weeks!

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:13 pm

Jen15 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
eirekay wrote:

And have been for days.

I know!  But this thread is open.  Second plea to keep fan thread open during finale moderators? Smiley

Curious to know why the thread is not open during the show's airing?

My understanding is so that comments and conversation are in one place and not all over the board. That way it ensures heavy traffic to the episode thread. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:14 pm

gpjillianfan wrote:I am preparing myself for both possible outcomes tonight, realizing she could very well pick Josh. But there are two things (at least) that will keep me thinking Nick has a shot until the last minute.

The first being the whole theme of "Great Love". She has referenced this in a few of her blogs and interviews, as well as PIs. Specifically using those two words. And the only one she was actually shown discussing that great love with is Nick. It seems odd to me and doesn't make sense that the theme of the show would be something she only ever talked about on camera with the F2.

The second thing is the video montage during their fantasy date storybook reading. No one other than the F1 has ever received a montage like that. I realize there's a first for everything (maybe that was just TPTB way of giving Nick a nice memory??) but...

Those are the two main things that make me hopeful for a surprise ending. Plus of course the other clues compiled by the amazing posters on this board. Either way, grateful to have a fun place to discuss all things Nick!

TY for sharing us your awesome insight, GPfan!  yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3