SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 37 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by torybean Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:09 pm

Another thing I'm looking forward to tonight.............

The biggest KABOOM evah to prove the cocky blogger wrong for another season!!  plotting :stirthepot :uptonogood 

:atomic: :atomic: :atomic:

torybean

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Jen15 .. you're back! I was wondering how come I don't see you write... missed your avatar.

So... what's the situation, folks?
All good?
I don't know whether to go to sleep now or wait with the possibility I'll fall asleep waiting.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:12 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
torybean wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Nick in MKE = Prep for Wedding Segment : announcement, interview with Vialls (?)
Nick in LA = People Photoshoot (suggested by others)
just my guessing

Too the bolded.....re: the MKE and LA trips....:yes: .Some of us agree that my avatar could be from a SB photo shoot during MTA.  giggling 

yes Tory...your avi is so awesome!..keep posting!...laugh out loud

about MKE. while i do believe his parents will be at ATFR (it was Chris V who suggested us the inconceivable after all  giggling )...i lean to think not all the Vialls's 10 kids will be brought into the studio. So..maybe the MKE filming was all about the entire family (parents+ full pack 11 kids) talking about Nick's experience, his happy end and their wish for his near future plan, regarding the wedding. Well, guessing is always fun  Hugesmile 
Well that is very interesting that his folks will be there..we know Joh's folks won't.
Thanks Mura
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:13 pm

torybean wrote:Another thing I'm looking forward to tonight.............

The biggest KABOOM evah to prove the cocky blogger wrong for another season!!  plotting :stirthepot :uptonogood 

:atomic: :atomic: :atomic:

Yes to the kaboom.
more importantly YES to the amazing LS!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:13 pm

SueSt wrote:
fabgirl wrote: No matter what the outcome today of the Final Rose Ceremony, we witnessed one of the most breathetaking lovestory with sincerity, intense passion, and communication to build upon a relationship. Whatever happens it's going to be okay, Iam not wavering or doubting about the outcome, I believe if it is meant to be it will happen, and sitting back waiting for the next few hours to come. To much time and effort has been invested in this lovestory to be told.
Andi has opened up her heart to Nick and likewise has asked him to trust her in the process without verbal comittment but heart to heart feeling that you know, it real.It was great to get a response back from Nick the other day on twitter. I know many will not be prepared for the ''Big Kaboom, but if you take off the rose colored glasses  then many could have seen this connection starting from episode 3 taking place throughtout the whole journey, Andi couldn't get enough time with Nick, on most of all of the dates and not to mention the quality time alone. Nick is caring, sweet,witty, handsome, and geniune. The chapters of their lovestory will continue if Andi was true to her feeling and words. Celebrating TEAMNICK. No regrets.  True Love Conquers All  :sweetheart: 

What a beautiful post Fabgirl.  Thanks.
It has certainly been a rocky road here at Nick is F1 central - defending our hearts and minds from those who saw Josh as F1, but also those that claim to love Nick but only see him as F2.  
I agree that if your eyes have been open there is only one LS.  Andi is no dummy, she identified that her relationship with Nick is a once in a lifetime love; she is NOT going to move away from this.  There is no smoking gun.  It's  #teamnick #winning #noregrets   all the way!!!!  
 goteam 

Great post both of you!  bestbud! . I guess us three belong to the same planet called Hopeless Romantics  giggling 
I just hope the final couple wont get the backlashes. The heart wants what the heart wants! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:20 pm

The clues are in the kisses, the touches, the time, the communication. From episode 3 you can see the time and investment on both parts to build this phenomenial relationship called love.
The moment I saw you
The moment I saw you there was something, I desired to seek to understand, who is this man standing in front of me. He is intellectual, witty, smart, and caring. From my first impression rose and until now, there was something unique and different about you that I never experienced before. You put the ying into my yang. You made me hopeful for a future. The moment I saw you I saw beauty, elegance, and a woman I wanted to pursue, not giving up or doubting what I experienced with you from one moment to the next.
Our love has reached a peak of no return, but a place of constant growth and inspiration. Each moment we share is a time added to our storybook romance you developed through your creative and loving mind. Let's turn the pages together one day at a time, one love moment at a time.by fabgirl
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:23 pm

isittrue wrote:Great, now Josh's grandpa is subtly hinting that Josh won.  Can anyone keep their mouth shut this season?  

The grandpa, the mother, the sister, and Andi as always giving shout outs to the Josh fans.  hmmm 

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Nick is F2. I just want the producers to not humiliate him tonight and for Nick to be ok and happy and move on with his life.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:24 pm

fabgirl wrote:The clues are in the kisses, the touches, the time, the communication. From episode 3 you can see the time and investment on both parts to build this phenomenial relationship called love.      
The moment I saw you
The moment I saw you there was something, I desired to seek to understand, who is this man standing in front of me. He is intellectual, witty, smart, and caring. From my first impression rose and until now, there was something unique and different about you that I never experienced before. You put the ying into my yang. You made me hopeful for a future. The moment I saw you I saw beauty, elegance, and a woman I wanted to pursue, not giving up or doubting what I experienced with you from one moment to the next.
Our love has reached a peak of no return, but a place of constant growth and inspiration. Each moment we share is a time added to our storybook romance you developed through your creative and loving mind. Let's turn the pages together one day at a time, one love moment at a time.by fabgirl
Ohhhh Fabgirl. Your beautiful poetry touches my heart...
Our love has reached a peak of no return, but a place of constant growth and inspiration
A peak devoutly to be aspired to!!!
Thanks!!  bestbud! 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:29 pm

And finally couple support from Bustle:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/33385-nick-should-win-the-bachelorette-final-rose-if-andi-truly-follows-her-heart
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:31 pm

Less than 3 hours to go. It's been a long season but a worthwhile one thanks to Nick. I really enjoyed watching the guy and he was truly the star of the show IMO. I think I am done speculating and worrying and now I am just going to take a deep breath and enjoy the final episode whatever the outcome may be.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Maybe part of #teamjosh fam SM noise is a deal w production to further promote the spoiler in exchange for being next Bachelor instead of Arie or Chris while Nick fam is more quiet letting it all play out... I know inconceivable right?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:34 pm

SueSt wrote:And finally couple support from Bustle:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/33385-nick-should-win-the-bachelorette-final-rose-if-andi-truly-follows-her-heart

Loved the article, SueSt. Thanks for posting it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3