SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:43 pm

grace8136 wrote:I'd rather be referred to as once in a lifetime than too good to be true.

Time wise, is this farther along than usual?

#Truth :yes: 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:44 pm

LOL...My husband who never watches this show said "Josh is lying through his big teeth." I told him that wasn't nice. he said "nobody talks that fast, and is completely honest."
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:45 pm

grace8136 wrote:I'd rather be referred to as once in a lifetime than too good to be true.

Time wise, is this farther along than usual?

i concur that.... i have no idea about the time...i think it still fit the standard?

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:45 pm

So Andi herself voiced (about Josh) "if we can't get enough of each other goes away, is there anything left"

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:45 pm

I would be thinking if I have to keep asking myself if this is too good to be true it probably is??
Seems like red flags if I was her. I hope her sister noticed that she went on and on about Nick and mainly said about her doubts with Josh???

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 59 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:46 pm

More red pants. The Josh fans didn't like Nick's.  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:46 pm

b wrote:So Andi herself voiced (about Josh)  "if we can't get enough of each other goes away, is there anything left"

:yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:46 pm

mercieme wrote:
b wrote:CH:  "Who will be the heartbroken man stilldesperately seeking closure?"   Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 59 2292733854 

Nick has shown post show that he has moved on if indeed he is F2, how in the world does he still need closure, I am  scratch my head as this makes no sense to me at all, unnecessary drama IMO,

This is why I'm saying right now I'm calling b.s. on this. If all of this is true, my conspiracy theory is that Fleiss and company were furious at Nick for the video and basically got him to "make it up" to them for essentially spoiling the season whether inadvertently or not. Because I'm sorry, I'm going to say flat out that the guy on that plane didn't even look heartbroken. Like I said he seemed a little upset but essentially kind of over it. He stated flatly that she wouldn't change her mind, that she's too stubborn for that. He states that he didn't try to change her mind then.

Yet after he's away from her and all that crazy manipulation, all on his own he somehow figures out she and her F1 are going off to Mexico and goes on a plane to go "win her back"? Yeah, sure that happened. People were suspect of Arie's dropping off his journal to Emily and were convinced that was producer manipulated and even with that, someone could have argued that a simple search could have told Arie where Emily lived. Andi and her F1 presumably are keeping their get togethers on the down-low as to not spoil the season. The ONLY people who would know about this Mexico trip, would be the producers.

They probably realized after she picked Josh there was no drama. She basically picked the obvious choice that most predicted from episode one, Nick left without trying to change her mind and it was all whatever. But here comes this tape falling in RS's lap spoiling the whole season and now poor Nick has to play some desperate, heartbroken guy who can't let it go, just to give the boring season some bit of drama. Let's face it, he's been used all season for that purpose. He was forced into the villain role when they had nothing else to work with. I'm not even wasting my time - I'm deleting this off my DVR without watching.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:47 pm

OK, I'm back from our mini-vacation, stoked for the finale - wondering if I should sneak and see what happens here first. Hoping that she'll choose her once in a lifetime love Nick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:48 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:OK, I'm back from our mini-vacation, stoked for the finale - wondering if I should sneak and see what happens here first.  Hoping that she'll choose her once in a lifetime love Nick!

Oh dear, just read the post above, does this mean that she pics Josh for sure? Do I have to take my blinders off now? (blinded by love)

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:50 pm

lleyki wrote:
mercieme wrote:
b wrote:CH:  "Who will be the heartbroken man stilldesperately seeking closure?"   Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 59 2292733854 

Nick has shown post show that he has moved on if indeed he is F2, how in the world does he still need closure, I am  scratch my head as this makes no sense to me at all, unnecessary drama IMO,

This is why I'm saying right now I'm calling b.s. on this. If all of this is true, my conspiracy theory is that Fleiss and company were furious at Nick for the video and basically got him to "make it up" to them for essentially spoiling the season whether inadvertently or not. Because I'm sorry, I'm going to say flat out that the guy on that plane didn't even look heartbroken. Like I said he seemed a little upset but essentially kind of over it. He stated flatly that she wouldn't change her mind, that she's too stubborn for that. He states that he didn't try to change her mind then.

Yet after he's away from her and all that crazy manipulation, all on his own he somehow figures out she and her F1 are going off to Mexico and goes on a plane to go "win her back"? Yeah, sure that happened. People were suspect of Arie's dropping off his journal to Emily and were convinced that was producer manipulated and even with that, someone could have argued that a simple search could have told Arie were Emily lived. Andi and her F1 presumably are keeping their get togethers on the down-low as to not spoil the season. The ONLY people who would know about this Mexico trip, would be the producers.

They probably realized after she picked Josh there was no drama. She basically picked the obvious choice that most predicted from episode one, Nick left without trying to change her mind and it was all whatever. But here comes this tape falling in RS's lap spoiling the whole season and now poor Nick has to play some desperate, heartbroken guy who can't let it go, just to give the boring season some bit of drama. Let's face it, he's been used all season for that purpose. He was forced into the villain role when they had nothing else to work with. I'm not even wasting my time - I'm deleting this off my DVR without watching.

I know - so obvious of what happens. Poor Nick - like I said, stay away from the Bachelor, Nick. You will have plenty of women lining up at your door if not already!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:50 pm

grace8136 wrote:More red pants. The Josh fans didn't like Nick's.  giggling 

But don't you know, grace, on Josh, they look marvelous!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3