SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:48 pm

grace8136 wrote:They just showed a promo with Andi smiling at the FRC. It looks like someone is walking up, but they only show her.

It's CH.  giggling 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by b Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:49 pm

sdmom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Kasha, what do you mean?

Maybe she tells each she is not ready to accept a proposal? Maybe that is why there is no ring shot? 
Why waste your time? You know you're gonna be mine. And a letter. They are both courting her and she will make a decision tonight.

I've thought about that too... something like Charlie's season that she will make her final decision at the live ATFR tonight.

If that's the case, the Murray's have already told us who she picked.  Didn't need RS at all when u have them on SM.  His family, UGA coach, friends all say he won the show.  Anyway, back to team Nick.  Hugesmile Hugesmile   LOVE his pic where he's looking over his shoulder, think it tory's avi.  :Nod: 

:peanutbutter: wine

b

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:Friends arriving. I'll try to check in on my iPad.

I am making my husband watch. He owes me anyway since I let him buy an expensive item for himself. He hasn't watched an episode all season, so his take will be interesting. I am on the west coast, but I have an ABC east channel on my satellite, which is how I always watch it.

Keep the faith #TeamNick!!! beatingheart seeing hearts ❤ 
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:49 pm

sdmom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Kasha, what do you mean?

Maybe she tells each she is not ready to accept a proposal? Maybe that is why there is no ring shot? 
Why waste your time? You know you're gonna be mine. And a letter. They are both courting her and she will make a decision tonight.

I've thought about that too... something like Charlie's season that she will make her final decision at the live ATFR tonight.

So does she send Nick home prior to FRC and then Josh at FRC since she can't decide. Maybe that is why the Murrays are rooting so hard today, they are still competing in the game. Also, maybe the bracelets are related to this as well. They are both tied to her until she makes her decision. If this is indeed the case, Nick for the win! Maybe the one who does not win, gets the bachelor gig???

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:51 pm

This is what I am thinking.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:52 pm

8mins
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:52 pm

The GMA preview makes you think it's one. But it is very screwy with the mixed caps.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Well I will be watching The Fosters during the last hour of the show. I'll check back in to make sure it wasn't awful for my boy and then I MAY, making no promises, watch the AFTR show.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:56 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Friends arriving. I'll try to check in on my iPad.

I am making my husband watch.  He owes me anyway since I let him buy an expensive item for himself.  He hasn't watched an episode all season, so his take will be interesting.  I am on the west coast, but I have an ABC east channel on my satellite, which is how I always watch it.  

Keep the faith #TeamNick!!! beatingheart seeing hearts ❤ 

My husband is thankfully not here. giggling 
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:57 pm

See you all on the other side...
west coaster wanting to watch it in my time zone.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Good luck everyone! Buon show!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:59 pm

OMG. 2 minutes. #teamnick
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3