SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:51 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:OK, I'm back from our mini-vacation, stoked for the finale - wondering if I should sneak and see what happens here first.  Hoping that she'll choose her once in a lifetime love Nick!

Oh dear, just read the post above, does this mean that she pics Josh for sure?  Do I have to take my blinders off now?  (blinded by love)

No, she hasn't picked anyone yet. I was just giving my opinion if this all plays out as the spoilers suggested and this early talk of the F2 following her to Mexico certainly doesn't help.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:52 pm

isittrue wrote:
grace8136 wrote:More red pants. The Josh fans didn't like Nick's.  giggling 

But don't you know, grace, on Josh, they look marvelous!

lolpanda 

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:52 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:OK, I'm back from our mini-vacation, stoked for the finale - wondering if I should sneak and see what happens here first.  Hoping that she'll choose her once in a lifetime love Nick!

Oh dear, just read the post above, does this mean that she pics Josh for sure?  Do I have to take my blinders off now?  (blinded by love)

Nobody knows the answer to that yet!!! I do think something is going on because it is not even an hour and this is a 3 hour show??? There is Nick's date and then the FRC, does that take an hour ?

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 60 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:53 pm

Could the heartbroken man be Chris?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:53 pm

Brill wrote:I would be thinking if I have to keep asking myself if this is too good to be true it probably is??
Seems like red flags if I was her.  I hope her sister noticed that she went on and on about Nick and mainly said about her doubts with Josh???

THIS. You know Jodi fans would be all to eager to say that this is just a producer driven nonsense and that Andi needs to stop with this talk and just accept that this "incredible man is ridiculously in love with her". Now here is my problem with this.... Would you really say this if this was in "real life"? I mean would you honestly tell your sister/friend to just "ignore" what her gut is trying to tell her and dismiss her concerns completely? Nope, don't think so.   Rolling Eyes

Last edited by chloep on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:55 pm

lleyki wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:

No, she hasn't picked anyone yet. I was just giving my opinion if this all plays out as the spoilers suggested and this early talk of the F2 following her to Mexico certainly doesn't help.

Yep, directly planted in the tabloids too.  I will literally fall over if she pulls a Mesnick as much as CH likes to plant that idea in his blog.  Although, if I was having the doubts about Josh she was having, I would not have picked him.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:55 pm

chloep wrote:
Brill wrote:I would be thinking if I have to keep asking myself if this is too good to be true it probably is??
Seems like red flags if I was her.  I hope her sister noticed that she went on and on about Nick and mainly said about her doubts with Josh???

THIS. You know Jodi fans would be all to eager to say that this is just a producer driven none-sense and that Andi needs to stop with this talk and just accept that this "incredible man is ridiculously in love with her". Now here is my problem with this.... Would you really say this if this was in "real life"? I mean would you honestly tell your sister/friend to just "ignore" what her gut is trying to tell her and dismiss her concerns completely? Nope, don't think so.   Rolling Eyes

Are you wavering at all on Josh is F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 pm

lits me up. He said that in the letter, didn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 pm

whads up with red-rose pants this season?  :shocked!: giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 pm

So Millsy is calling Nick a stalker.  no no 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Here's our boy
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 60 10570201_1437043236583482_783710659_n

By @nick_viall28
An end to a journey..a beginning of a life. #thebachelorette
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Beagle wrote:So Millsy is calling Nick a stalker.  no no 

Oh good grief! how awful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3