SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Wow, she slept with him. I thought so

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Whoa! Something went down in the FS and Andi acknowledged.
Nope "something didn't go down in the FS" they made love--according to Nick like he would with his fiance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:34 pm

She is trying to dig herself out! I love it!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:34 pm

b THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Well, that must be very uncomfortable (I mean he called her out)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:35 pm

ANDY DORFMAN YOU SUCK! SO DO THE WHOLE PRODUCTION CREW!
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:35 pm

The lead is not allowed to say they are in love. So Andi I call foul.

I do feel that is she right, Nick did nothing wrong he just wanted and felt more for Josh.

I wish he hadn't said anything about the FS. That was not necessary, even if it is true. I agree it is a little below the belt. I know he is hurt, but that should have been kept private.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:35 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Did he just say it!

Yes, he did. Good for Nick!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:Whoa! Something went down in the FS and Andi acknowledged.
Nope "something didn't go down in the FS" they made love--according to Nick like he would with his fiance.

Yep sorry wrong direction, went up!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:36 pm

I wonder if she had told Josh the truth abt the FS, or if he just got blindsided too.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:36 pm

It was Josh from day one, but why not sleep with Nick anyway.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:36 pm

He had a hard time going below the belt, IMO he was forced to say that. Just like Reid did to Jillian.

Thread 8!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:37 pm

sdmom wrote:b THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Well, that must be very uncomfortable (I mean he called her out)

She finally acknowledged the comments she made about him being passionate, making her feel like a woman, etc were true..said she cared about him...but still said it w that pissy (can I say that?) attitude.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3