SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 13 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:14 pm

Lol

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici no.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 13 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 pm

laugh out loud Knew he would say that.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:02 pm

lipsis wrote:Lol

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici no.

Lol. I guess this will have to do.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:18 pm

I could just see that face as he says a droll no. Start thinking of other names for your geniuses Catherine. I had an easy time with teen jeopardy tonight guess I'll have to change my name. #verysmartcat #passinghighschoolyea.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:23 pm

My name is a good option. I may not be a genius by IQ, but I'm right below that. Plus, I'm really good at Jeopardy usually. I have a wealth of useless knowledge. Think about it you two.  :gotcha: 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:30 pm

^^^ Umngirl Lowe? Umn nooooo, as Sean would say!

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:32 pm

^haha, very funny. My actual name is awesome. I know you're jealous of it.  Hugesmile 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Umncat or Cattygirl, could be a choice. Good Lord I need a 10 step program to tear myself away from this place. Every time I go to start something else these days, I find myself back enjoying all of you and the wonderful Lowebirds. Don't want to miss a single thing. Friends will have me committed. Watching Jodi as well. Love to see these two gorgeous couples as friends. Need time to tend to business. #hookedhelp
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:40 pm

We all know Sean and Catherine are going to name their first girl child after me. Lipsis Lowe, aka: Lipsi for short. It's preordained. That's why they talk to me on twitter. You watch. You'll see.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:47 pm

^I think they'll like their children too much to name them that. Sorry, but no as Mr. Lowe would say.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:48 pm

Lipsi Lowe and tom cat Lowe ( cleverly using Seans middle name ) and umnie Lowe for the baby. I'm getting worried about the state of my intellect hanging out with you guys. Of course they talk to you on twitter Lipsis, they know a #1fan when they see one.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:44 pm

@clmgiudici: Tarantino Time (movie camera) @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

+25
livelife
joyjoy
alwaystulips
BuckeyeGal06
jaspats