SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by StacyNor Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:02 am

lipsis wrote:
@PolishDallas: @clmgiudici her boyfriend at the time encouraged her to do it! #polishdallas
I don't understand this answer. The one about a girlfriend making her enter I get it but her ex boyfriend what did he encourage?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by motheroffive Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:06 am

StacyNor wrote:
lipsis wrote:
@PolishDallas: @clmgiudici her boyfriend at the time encouraged her to do it! #polishdallas

I don't understand this answer. The one about a girlfriend making her enter I get it but her ex boyfriend what did he encourage?

She has told the story a couple of times that she was dating a guy when the casting people called her. She asked him about it and he said she should do it. Obviously end of that relationship!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:41 am

And Crista, who signed Catherine up, didn't care for that boyfriend either- boy, was she right!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:01 am

@SeanLowe09: Someone want to explain to me how this ends up on Workout Radio? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:09 am

motheroffive wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
lipsis wrote:

She has told the story a couple of times that she was dating a guy when the casting people called her. She asked him about it and he said she should do it. Obviously end of that relationship!
OH! Thank You I was reading that tweet and I was like, huh? I love how destiny worked for Sean and Catherine . If his sister didn't enter him for the bachelorette he wouldn't be with Cat or if Emily picked him and if Cat friend didn't enter her we wouldn't be here. God does work in mysterious ways.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:47 am

@clowebysg: We are blessed. We can eat cheeseburgers while we watch reality TV in freedom. I mean...

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:55 am

This made me laugh. Graham's response to Sean tweeting BIP!

@GrahamBunn: @SeanLowe09 PLZ be kind. I FEAR your live tweeting. #realtalk PLZ just DVR LOL

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:21 am

motheroffive wrote:This made me laugh. Graham's response to Sean tweeting BIP!

@GrahamBunn: @SeanLowe09 PLZ be kind. I FEAR your live tweeting. #realtalk PLZ just DVR LOL

Lol Just you wait, Graham! Hope hubs responds!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:26 am

Graham is a cool cucumber, he can take it Sean!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:10 am

@clmgiudici: Still on Cloud Nine from speaking at polishdallas this afternoon! Great things are happening Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:28 am

We need to look out for this blog in a couple weeks.

When Kat Armstrong invited {well} to @polishdallas to cover Catherine Lowe's faith story I didn't expect to witness a testimony of how crazy God's love for us is and how He runs hard after us drawing us near to him in such unique ways. I cannot wait to share her story with you in a couple of weeks on the blog! #polishdallas @catherinegiudici @babybow_tie by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:35 am

@clmgiudici: Just givin @DuckDynastyAE some love Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

+25
livelife
joyjoy
alwaystulips
BuckeyeGal06
jaspats