SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by motheroffive Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:47 am

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Tarantino Time (movie camera) @SeanLowe09

Back to the Fantasy Suite I see!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:00 am

Hi all, hope everyone is having a nice Friday! Been quiet here! Miss the bantering back and forth!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:11 am

TGIF! Wonder what the day has in store for us? I'm all for quiet. Sean will probably leave tomorrow night for Arizona. Doesn't sound like Catherine will be joining him. Maybe they'll surprise us. Either way, its only 24 hours.

Enjoy this Lowe-vely day ya'all!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:13 am

Happy Friday all. It's a sunny beautiful day in Florida. Hoping for some good little tidbits and some pictures from our Lowebirds today. Fun seeing some pictures this AM of Sable, Josh Murray's dog sitting on Andi's lap, not her Daddies lap.. Our Catherine could give some really good lessons to Andi about being a doggie Mama. Just ask Ellie and especially Lola what ir's like to have Mama to love. :Bendog :Bendog
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:56 am

The C.Lowe phone cases are now available,
@clowebysg 26m

I don't think ya ready for these cellies...Today is the day! iPhone Cases are available at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:57 am

@clmgiudici 12m

Monochromatic Missy #fashionfriday [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:58 am

TGIF for me too. hoping for a pic or two of the kids.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:02 am

DITTO!!! Have a great weekend!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:52 am

@SeanLowe09: Who should be the next #bachelor? Vote now to tell the suits at ABC who it should be! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:36 am

lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: Who should be the next #bachelor? Vote now to tell the suits at ABC who it should be! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hmm, that pic of Chris Sean has on his "Who should be the next Bachelor" poll looks a whole lot like a promo shot...
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:49 am

@clmgiudici: I'm not hearing things. The mosquitoes are conspiring to keeeell me.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:27 am

Sean doing some more Arie pimping

seanloweksu
Look at this handsome devil! Read his story of finding faith in an unlikely place and his willingness to give love another shot on The Bachelor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

+25
livelife
joyjoy
alwaystulips
BuckeyeGal06
jaspats