SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Thank you all for posting. Very much appreciated. Also hoping for a video or a transcript of her speech , sounds like it was fantastic.

Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:34 pm

polishedandprofessional: @polishdallas luncheon today listening to @catherinegiudici from the Bachelor and networking with ladies in #dallas will post a recap with more photos on the blog later this evening @babybow_tie @posh_floral @scarletandgoldshop #networking #events #luncheon #recruiter #career #business #faith #polishdallas
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:38 pm

christen_marie: such an honor hearing @catherinegiudici share her story! shout out to my homie @hhbain (and @sarah_meiser - thought about you the WHOLE time!) #polishdallas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:43 pm

sarahdhetrick: Great luncheon at @polishdallas today with @catherinegiudici! What an awesome testimony of God's pursuit of us! #polishdallas #catherinelowe
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:43 pm

vivi2 wrote:I am so, so proud of Catherine, esp. the message about love, forgiveness and acceptance.

Barbrn78 wrote:Thank you all for posting.  Very much appreciated. Also hoping for a  video or  a transcript  of her speech , sounds like it was fantastic.

I too hope to see a video or a recap of her talk. It takes a strong woman (or man) to confidently talk about their faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:50 pm

^^ There's tons more pics of Cat from her luncheon if anyone wants to see. Just search #polishdallas on IG.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:13 pm

My apologies. I see a couple of my live tweet posting were repeats. I was posting as I was working and didnt check any previous posts.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:27 pm

@clmgiudici: Wow, what a high! Thank you to all the ladies and @PolishDallas for giving me a comfortable environment to share my story Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:34 pm

^I'm so glad that her event was such a success! I can't wait for the blog post tonight from the even coordinators!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Glad her event went well and was successful. I also love the way she mixes and matches her outfits, we've seen that jacket before and the dress, but not together. She looks perfectly dressed for the event.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Haven't read it since high school but kinda excited about seeing The Giver. I was sold at Jeff Bridges. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:34 pm

@SeanLowe09: Pizza is the workout partner that convinces you to take a day off.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

+25
livelife
joyjoy
alwaystulips
BuckeyeGal06
jaspats