SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 47 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:36 am

On the beatdown. Jesse K. and David Good were making fun of Ben saying he looked like a skinny Geico caveman.

Ashley said, that she'd never be able to look at Ben again without thinking about the Geico caveman.

She didn't actually say, but she reacted to it.

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Admin Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:24 am

happyntexas wrote:On the beatdown. Jesse K. and David Good were making fun of Ben saying he looked like a skinny Geico caveman.

Ashley said, that she'd never be able to look at Ben again without thinking about the Geico caveman.

She didn't actually say, but she reacted to it.

Oh ok. Thank you for clearing that up for me! Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:27 am

LOL I'm surprised I knew that one. Usually you guys have me beat on information. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:31 am

happyntexas wrote:LOL I'm surprised I knew that one. Usually you guys have me beat on information. giggling

laugh out loud I don't watch the beatdown thing. I just remember something about Ash mentioning it. :D
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:11 am

ryvetted wrote:A few weeks back I went through her earliest posts (when the season began) and I didn't find any of her tweets negative about Ben, but I did find tweets that said she liked Ben even early on. I don't know where the negativity came in??

Are we talking about AS?

She made fun of his sweater.

And then she said it was disrespectful for her season's girls and Ash's guys to be tweeting with each other. She said they should have used "DM" (?) I think it was those tweets with Britt, Marrissa, Nick, and Ben.

She was confused because she said they would have been shut down right away especially if your elimination was not aired yet.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:19 am

Below is what Ashley posted on this site.

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3
by AshleyS on Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 12:26

.Honestly, I'm surprised about the tweeting as well. As soon as we were found out, they shut us down. However, I think it is in very poor taste for my season's girls or Ash's guys to tweet to each other about meeting up. I think they could wait 5 more weeks or use DM on twitter to at least be a little more discreet. That's uber-disrespectful to Ash and the show

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 am

AshleySpivey

Tonight's episode of the #bachelorette might have the sweetest family and cutest hometown date I've ever seen. It really warmed my heart! 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from New York, NY
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 am

And what about her participation on this board? I find that weird that someone who potentially has inside information hasn't been shut down from posting on a sleuthing board for this show.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:30 am

I didn't see it in the same vein though given Ash's guys were dating Ashley and the girls in Brad's season don't really know who's off limits and dating Ash so I see what Ashley S was trying to say about them meeting up and all...

Ashley S posting anywhere isn't disrespectful to Ash unless Ash H told Ash S that she finds it disrespectful and Ashley S continues to do so
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:36 am

Do we really think the girls who are friends with Ash don't know which guy is off limits when basically all (AshleyS, Britt, Shawntel, Marissa, Michelle) of them are tweeting that Ash belongs with JP and they can't wait to start in on Ben? Either they're dumb/careless friends or they know.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 am

Alanna wrote:Do we really think the girls who are friends with Ash don't know which guy is off limits when basically all (AshleyS, Britt, Shawntel, Marissa, Michelle) of them are tweeting that Ash belongs with JP and they can't wait to start in on Ben? Either they're dumb/careless friends or they know.

That's the one major thing that makes me think JP is F1, unless they really don't know and just believe RS.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 am

I think it's kind of a moot point whether they know or not IMO...till the show is over (which isn't that much longer to wait) or they're sent home the guys are still "dating" ashley to the rest of the world

I highly doubt Ashley would tell all the girls though maybe -maybe- Ash S if she tells anyone
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

+82
ilb123
vivalameagx3
Cecilia
Shelby
HelCat