SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 am

Alanna wrote:Do we really think the girls who are friends with Ash don't know which guy is off limits when basically all (AshleyS, Britt, Shawntel, Marissa, Michelle) of them are tweeting that Ash belongs with JP and they can't wait to start in on Ben? Either they're dumb/careless friends or they know.

I totally agree Alanna! I got that same feeling that JP is totally off limits. If you look at who Ben has started following since the show has been airing, it's an interesting list if he is the F1. JMO :hidingchair
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by ironcat Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:02 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Do we really think the girls who are friends with Ash don't know which guy is off limits when basically all (AshleyS, Britt, Shawntel, Marissa, Michelle) of them are tweeting that Ash belongs with JP and they can't wait to start in on Ben? Either they're dumb/careless friends or they know.

I totally agree Alanna! I got that same feeling that JP is totally off limits. If you look at who Ben has started following since the show has been airing, it's an interesting list if he is the F1. JMO :hidingchair

The only girl I have heard talk about wanting to go after JP is Eliza, the Survivor chick on the Beatdown, but then, she is not part of the Bachelor family anyway. I do think that most of Ashley's showmates assume he's with her, and therefore, are careful not to sound like they "want a piece" of that. :Nod: That doesn't necessarily prove anything, because the average fan, spoiled or unspoiled, probably believes the same. If it does turn out to be Ben on August 1, I can't even imagine how massive the pounce on poor JP will be by all the 'ettes waiting in the wings.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Those girls know Ashley personally and i bet they just "know" who she chose, even if they haven't been told outright. I can see Ali not knowing, or Deanna, or Trista not knowing and going on spoilers but I think Ashley S, Shawntel, Britt and other girls from her season that got to know her personnally probably can figure out who she picked out of the final 2 guys.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:07 pm

ironcat wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

The only girl I have heard talk about wanting to go after JP is Eliza, the Survivor chick on the Beatdown, but then, she is not part of the Bachelor family anyway. I do think that most of Ashley's showmates assume he's with her, and therefore, are careful not to sound like they "want a piece" of that. :Nod: That doesn't necessarily prove anything, because the average fan, spoiled or unspoiled, probably believes the same. If it does turn out to be Ben on August 1, I can't even imagine how massive the pounce on poor JP will be by all the 'ettes waiting in the wings.

No truer word written! JP will have to hire bodyguards to fight them off. Ryan is winning in the "next Bach" polls
but would be blown out of the water should JP be F2.

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 pm

Millsy tweeted:
"I would like to apologize now on behalf of ABC for the filthy profanity that appears on tonight's #Bachelorette during Constantine's date"

and

"Said profanity occurs the first 5 minutes in (during the 8pm "family" hour) and is written in huge letters on a water tower! #Bachelorette"

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 48 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:30 pm

what does this mean ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:37 pm

He's got to be kidding. If it was that bad, they'd blur it out.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:45 pm

I'm guess it's just stupid sarcasm
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Why would they blur it out afterall we see JP cursing and others it is a way to get attention and the talk of the show tomorrow, then you will hear chi ching in their bank accounts soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 pm

They bleep out the worst part of the cursing, though. They don't want to pay a fine. If it was a bad at his tweet is trying to make it sound, they would blur it out.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:10 pm

reason wrote:Why would they blur it out afterall we see JP cursing and others it is a way to get attention and the talk of the show tomorrow, then you will hear chi ching in their bank accounts soon.

yup probably just overblown hype :Nod:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:11 pm

It's probably something stupid, like a call sign for a competing network. giggling

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

+82
ilb123
vivalameagx3
Cecilia
Shelby
HelCat