Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 52 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by chaslom4 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:25 pm

JesseCsincsak

On this weeks #Bachelorette #EmilyMaynard is back with her breakdown of what happened with her & Brad and one guy leaves CRYING Guess who ?? 7 minutes ago via web

chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by noobsleuth on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
atlanta1221 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
atlanta1221 wrote:This is an interesting post from CH FB page.

Chris Harrison
Tomorrow night's show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley's quest for love...

People already posted this in other threads but Fleiss tweeted the same thing verbatim.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tomorrow night's show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley's quest for love...

PR line for sure, I guess they want people to watch and debate what the clue was.

Sorry didn't know it was already posted. Just thought it was interesting.

Wow -Could MF and CH be any more specific laugh out loud !

What a hook to draw in the viewers. A clue !!! ***I wish we had a sacrasm emoticon, it would come in great use here ****

We do!! :dripdrip Yep, we're all going to be analyizing every little detail and the big clue will be that one of the remaining 4 propose! :dripdrip

It's Ashley in a wedding dress and JP in a groom tux... duh! laugh out loud

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 33
Location : On my couch

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by noobsleuth on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: ColeDunlop @evolvewines great seeing you last night flan, next week will be awesome! Looking forward to sipping some cab 11:44 AM Jul 8th via Twitter for iPhone

We need to remember this... next weekend Ash should be with F1... have to see if the dates match up!! I am pretty sure the norm is 5 days together every other week right? So if Ash and F1 were together 7/1-7/5 the next meeting would be 7/15-7/19. *someone who knows more about this than me help!*

We really are sharing a mind this season. I was JUST about to post that. rock

I LOVE being on the same team as you this season!!! I loved CL for Ali as well but I was team Bremily last season and you were team Chantal and Boca (Choca) hehe. This season has been a blast for me! high five

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 33
Location : On my couch

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nd4reality on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:04 pm

:dripdrip

OOH thanks.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by realityfan26 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
atlanta1221 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
atlanta1221 wrote:This is an interesting post from CH FB page.

Chris Harrison
Tomorrow night's show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley's quest for love...

People already posted this in other threads but Fleiss tweeted the same thing verbatim.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tomorrow night's show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley's quest for love...

PR line for sure, I guess they want people to watch and debate what the clue was.

Sorry didn't know it was already posted. Just thought it was interesting.

Wow -Could MF and CH be any more specific laugh out loud !

What a hook to draw in the viewers. A clue !!! ***I wish we had a sacrasm emoticon, it would come in great use here ****

We do!! :dripdrip Yep, we're all going to be analyizing every little detail and the big clue will be that one of the remaining 4 propose! :dripdrip

realityfan26

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nd4reality on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:57 pm

atlanta1221 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
atlanta1221 wrote:This is an interesting post from CH FB page.

Chris Harrison
Tomorrow night's show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley's quest for love...

People already posted this in other threads but Fleiss tweeted the same thing verbatim.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tomorrow night's show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley's quest for love...

PR line for sure, I guess they want people to watch and debate what the clue was.

Sorry didn't know it was already posted. Just thought it was interesting.

Wow -Could MF and CH be any more specific lol !

What a hook to draw in the viewers. A clue !!! ***I wish we had a sacrasm emoticon, it would come in great use here ****

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Alanna on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: ColeDunlop @evolvewines great seeing you last night flan, next week will be awesome! Looking forward to sipping some cab 11:44 AM Jul 8th via Twitter for iPhone

We need to remember this... next weekend Ash should be with F1... have to see if the dates match up!! I am pretty sure the norm is 5 days together every other week right? So if Ash and F1 were together 7/1-7/5 the next meeting would be 7/15-7/19. *someone who knows more about this than me help!*

We really are sharing a mind this season. I was JUST about to post that. rock

Alanna

Posts : 14516
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by noobsleuth on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: ColeDunlop @evolvewines great seeing you last night flan, next week will be awesome! Looking forward to sipping some cab 11:44 AM Jul 8th via Twitter for iPhone

We need to remember this... next weekend Ash should be with F1... have to see if the dates match up!! I am pretty sure the norm is 5 days together every other week right? So if Ash and F1 were together 7/1-7/5 the next meeting would be 7/15-7/19. *someone who knows more about this than me help!*

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 33
Location : On my couch

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by chaslom4 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:24 pm

ColeDunlop @evolvewines great seeing you last night flan, next week will be awesome! Looking forward to sipping some cab 11:44 AM Jul 8th via Twitter for iPhone

chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by chaslom4 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 pm

chrisbharrison

Join me about 7:50 Good Morn Amer tom morn talkin Emily intvw & Ashley. less than a minute ago via Echofon

chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by noobsleuth on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: evolvewinesPulling Pinot samples! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 3 minutes ago via Facebook


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Did Ben get a haircut? He is adorable. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think he did... I could tell during his vblog. He is lookin gooood! :fanningfan

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 33
Location : On my couch

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Love_Me on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: evolvewinesPulling Pinot samples! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 3 minutes ago via Facebook


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Did Ben get a haircut? He is adorable. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:30 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum