SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:14 am

stuckinsc wrote:
eirekay wrote:I don't think you can judge Jodi based on tonight.  They are under a lot of stress. I sincerely hopes Andi makes Josh happy after all of this.

I would say the same is true of Nick.  He only resorted to bringing up their physical intimacy after Andi refused to acknowledge their emotional intimacy.  Can't blame him for that...

They admitted on Kimmel they met before taping.  That to me makes it all so much worse.

DID THEY? I can't stand her.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:17 am

^ They didn't meet. They happened to be at the same bar one night. Andi didn't know him and claims to not have even seen him. Josh was in the casting process, so he couldn't go up to her. They didn't speak nor meet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 am

Cecilia wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
eirekay wrote:I don't think you can judge Jodi based on tonight.  They are under a lot of stress. I sincerely hopes Andi makes Josh happy after all of this.

I would say the same is true of Nick.  He only resorted to bringing up their physical intimacy after Andi refused to acknowledge their emotional intimacy.  Can't blame him for that...

They admitted on Kimmel they met before taping.  That to me makes it all so much worse.

They did not MEET, He said he saw her in a club, while he was casting, but she had NOT yet been named the new Bachelorette, they never spoke. She blatantly stated had she met him she would have never done the show.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 am

She is the coldest bachelorette ever IMO! She sucks.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 am

chloep wrote:He is not the Bachelor. Trust me on this one. There is a reason why not a single of my spoilers regarding Nick were out of line this season.  bestbud! :yes: 

PS: Jodi just admitted that they met before the show....  :vomit: 

Good, Nick is too good for this franchise which has sunk to a new low. I am so happy not to have to watch MeAndi just to see Nick. Jodi can go away at any time. Definitely not following that pairing.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:21 am

Love the Vialls

James Viall @jviall · 8m

I just remembered my boss watches the show with his wife and I have to explain all this poop to him tomorrow

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:22 am

mercieme wrote:Love the Vialls

James Viall @jviall     ·   8m    

I just remembered my boss watches the show with his wife and I have to explain all this poop to him tomorrow

So true!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:23 am

mercieme wrote:Love the Vialls

James Viall @jviall     ·   8m    

Great family! Nick will be fine. He can enter the dodged a bullet gang we formed after Emily. Sean, Arie, Brad and Jef are all members. We can add Nick for MeAndI.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:23 am

Di_ATL wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

They did not MEET, He said he saw her in a club, while he was casting, but she had NOT yet been named the new Bachelorette, they never spoke. She blatantly stated had she met him she would have never done the show.

That was an after thought, she thought pretty quickly to get out of that one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

That was an after thought, she thought pretty quickly to get out of that one.

Yep, not buying it...it's all good though, still wish them nothing but da best!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:25 am

OK. Here's my statement:
I WAS WRONG ...
My mistake for believing that they changed the tune for Eric's legacy, when I should have known better, that it is all business. My mistake for believing that so powerful words said about Nick meant something. My mistake for believing that Andi & Nick were on the same wave-length, because clearly they are not, because she CLEARLY NEVER GOT TO REALLY UNDERSTAND HIM.
That's the last thing I ever write about Andi, the best Bachelorette ever.

I WAS NOT WRONG about Nick and how great of a guy he is.
I'm proud to be on his team, call me a fan if you want, this time I hear no shame in it, because the way I adore this guy, is inconceivable even to me. But I do.
I know that he has a huge heart, that will lead him to something great.
I know that he gives importance and weight to every action and that there is nothing hollow in his words.

So yeah, if he says I Love You, he means it, but most importantly, he shows you, he shows you with all the little things, he shows you by giving you his heart, his mind and his body.
And all three cited are sacred. Too bad, someone doesn't have the same appreciation ... so for that someone, talking about giving own body, mind and heart in the name of love is "below the belt" comment. Well, I think things certainly happen physiologically down the waist, but the best part about sex (we are all grown up here, so let's talk honestly), especially for women, is the activity of the brain and this incredible process that our mind creates that makes us feel things, that even man cannot experience. So when I hear a man put value on a sexual act, not only as an exchange of pleasure, but also as a creation of undeniable spiritual bond, I feel no embarrassment or shame if my feelings about it are the same.

Do I regret watching this season (my first and my last)? Not at all.
I spent some great time here with you, and although by my own choice I didn't really reach out to anyone for some closer friendship, I hope with more time on our hands you will be willing to "talk to me" even if not related to this show.
I've learned some new lessons and tricks and most importantly I've learned to trust my own gut. Oh yes, I've learned that thanks to Nick.

Nick if you (or anyone close to you can pass you the message) ever read:
know that by opening your "heart" to Andi, you opened your heart to all of us. To US, who were/are willing to perceive, accept, understand, cherish and admire. Unfortunately with more exposure and more love (and fans) comes also an increase in dislike (for not using too negative word on this thread) ... but no need to think and worry about that (them). Go your own way, walk your own path and it would be only an honor is any of ours crosses yours.
You definitely received some hard lesson and I know it's tough, when you are always on the receiving end ... only not that kind of receiving as you would like it to be. But the fact that you are open and genuinely giving ... I'm sure it won't be too long before the new adventure challenges your excited mind.

I will keep my thoughts about the plane video for myself, because that chapter is over, the same goes for the not-so-amazing scripted video for ATFR. I'm sure if you would write that letter completely by yourself it would sound just the same, but forgive me for not buying any of it ... and that reminds me to say:
THANK YOU ... for giving us a shout out and FORGIVE US for not hearing it.
I hope our/mine comments on this forum, if anyone from your circle read, didn't contribute to a prolonged illusion that the love you felt was IT. But I'm sure you already got "sober up" about the situation in the LALA land.

To conclude (for now) ...
it was a pleasure getting to know Nick through the screen, learning about myself through him, finding new possibilities of trust and faith that I haven't thought to possess, because of Eric and his legacy, because of Nick and his GO BIG quote, because of Nick and his unapologetic self ... and gosh, I thank to everyone here who contributed for me loosing some of my deepest fears ... and I didn't even need to go through the heartbreak ... it was enough watching Nick have his own ... so yeah ... Nick ... you matter!

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:25 am

I could be totally wrong, but they spent more time on Nick's heartbreak, than they did Andi and Josh. They went and filmed him in Milwaukee. CH, and TPTB are supporting Nick. His father was just on TV, talking about that he will find his "true love." This is all a set up, IMO.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt