SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 16 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chloep Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:07 am

emad0722 wrote:
chloep wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Chloe, do you think nicks bad edit and everything was because of the plane video?

100% percent, IMO. They became more lenient towards him when they got him to play along in hope of closure.

do you have any inside goss on it or it's just speculating??

Speculation. It seems to add up with the time line though.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:08 am

Love our boy, he is not bitter, he will be fine!!!!

Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28 · 46s

Congratulations to @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog on their engagement. Wishing you both incredible happiness. #TheBachelorette #Bachelorette

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:08 am

There is a reason why very few are willing to take the road less traveled. It can be scary, challenging, and risky, but if you have the courage to take it, it usually ends up being amazing- Nick Viall
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:09 am

Nevermind

Last edited by remockered on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Josh and andi free)
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:09 am

I'm so tired, that I hardly write ... but I would politely ask you ... or at least leave you with a consideration, that we keep this thread Andi-Josh free zone. That we can talk Nick and his new life out of the box with the same spirit as before - positive.

Andi made the best choice for herself and with that she gave the only thing she could offer to Nick, most valuable thing, FREEDOM.
Sometimes it feels so good to be wrong!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:10 am

mercieme wrote:I am curious as to why Elan has not posted any pics yet of the couple  and runner-up. He seems to always do, even posted pics of Nikki, Juan Pab last year. Any ideas?
I posted about the same thing earlier. Both Chris H. and Elan were supporting Nick.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:10 am

Patrick Jags
‏@PatrickJags #TeamNick or #TeamJosh you cant help but relate 2 Nick Everyone has had their heartbroken @ some point Its never easy #thebachelorette

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:11 am

happygolucky wrote:I'm so tired, that I hardly write ... but I  would politely ask you ... or at least leave you with a consideration, that we keep this thread Andi-Josh free zone. That we can talk Nick and his new life out of the box with the same spirit as before - positive.

Andi made the best choice for herself and with that she gave the only thing she could offer to Nick, most valuable thing, FREEDOM.
Sometimes it feels so good to be wrong!

Word, Well Said :yes: 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:11 am

mercieme wrote:Love our boy, he is not bitter, he will be fine!!!!

Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28     ·   46s    

Congratulations to @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog on their engagement. Wishing you both incredible happiness. #TheBachelorette #Bachelorette

What a class act  :yes: 

#teamnickforevah

Last edited by torybean on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:12 am

mercieme wrote:Love our boy, he is not bitter, he will be fine!!!!

Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28     ·   46s    

and this is why we love him. classy and willing at admit defeat.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:13 am

nutty1 wrote:I just watched Jill and Reid's segment on Youtube……now she was a great example of a kind, empathetic lead. Maybe Meandi should have watched it too.

Here it is, in case anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWqS0uwEkhU

awww this takes me back to whyyyy i so loved reid and his quirky fun humor and jilly was caught in the same situation andi was of not being able to affirm feelings but she handled it soooo much more empathetically
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:17 am

emusha wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I just watched Jill and Reid's segment on Youtube……now she was a great example of a kind, empathetic lead. Maybe Meandi should have watched it too.

Here it is, in case anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWqS0uwEkhU

awww this takes me back to whyyyy i so loved reid and his quirky fun humor and jilly was caught in the same situation andi was of not being able to affirm feelings but she handled it soooo much more empathetically

You have good taste! I love me some Roberto and Reid Smiley

And, totally agree on Jillian; she handled it SO much better and compassionately, which still being honest about her love for Ed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt