SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 35 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:36 pm

"But that won't include becoming the next Bachelor, as Nick said, "Right now that isn't something I have really even thought about. I think anyone would be incredibly lucky to be asked...right now I'm just trying to move on with my life and find that person and I haven't given it any thought." "

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:37 pm

emad0722 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:  I feel the need to defend Nick on other threads but it is so tiring.

I was just reading it all - I just stay away. Can't do anymore.
Been there done that. You need to have a strong heart and be thick skinned to venture out and there's no use.
Good thing we have this thread,  bestbud! 
But, why am I still here? The show is over! Why do I stalk I mean follow Nick?  Embarassed

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:39 pm

isittrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Cecilia wrote:So the conference call interviews are happening now bc zapit just released Josh's take on Nick - calling him classless and disrespectful.  

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/josh_murray_nick_viall_classless_disrespectful_bachelorette_andi_dorfman_after_the_final_rose-2014-07

Andi found it not tasteful but says it doesn't negate her relationship with him.

Well that Josh is some Christian isn't he? I like Josh, but this just dropped the notch down a bit.

Andi blackmailing JPG for an invite? If that was a joke, talk about classless.

Yeah, I am not liking Josh so-far since last night and post-show.  Glad to not have to follow either of the particular couple.

How very old testament of you Josh. "To be honest, it was very classless and disrespectful. It just shows the type of person that he really is," says Murray. "I don't associate myself with those kind of people and neither does Andi. ... Really he's of no concern to us or our lives."

How about the classless way your fiance acted to a man that she convinced to open up and trust her?

Josh just falls further and further down the ladder in my opinion. Maybe they are a perfect match after all. Maybe the sports blogger should reconsider her initial opinion of Josh, I know I am.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:39 pm

sdmom wrote:
emad0722 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:  I feel the need to defend Nick on other threads but it is so tiring.

Been there done that. You need to have a strong heart and be thick skinned to venture out and there's no use.
But, why am I still here? The show is over! Why do I stalk I mean follow Nick?  Embarassed

I know, I will never get enough of Nick. He has become, undoubtedly, my favorite contestant of all time.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
isittrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Well that Josh is some Christian isn't he? I like Josh, but this just dropped the notch down a bit.

Andi blackmailing JPG for an invite? If that was a joke, talk about classless.

Yeah, I am not liking Josh so-far since last night and post-show.  Glad to not have to follow either of the particular couple.

How very old testament of you Josh. "To be honest, it was very classless and disrespectful. It just shows the type of person that he really is," says Murray. "I don't associate myself with those kind of people and neither does Andi. ... Really he's of no concern to us or our lives."

How about the classless way your fiance acted to a man that she convinced to open up and trust her?

Josh just falls further and further down the ladder in my opinion.  Maybe they are a perfect match after all.  Maybe the sports blogger should reconsider her initial opinion of Josh, I know I am.

Yeah, Josh needs to show some class - Nick at least congratulated them in twitter plus told CH that Josh had a huge heart and would treat Andi well. Maybe Josh and Andi are a match made in heaven or maybe she is starting to rub off on him???

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:41 pm

Cecilia wrote:I feel the need to defend Nick on other threads but it is so tiring.

I tried to go to the other threads but it is too difficult. Doesn't feel good to be there. I'll call this place home.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:42 pm

sdmom wrote:
emad0722 wrote:

I've jokingly given myself until Friday. Doesn't mean I won't be hoping to bump into him at the biggest music festival this city has this weekend.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:43 pm

OT

If you're having difficultly venturing out in other threads, then I suggest you remain here with the rest of the positive posters. yes

Trying to defend someone only ends up in nasty posts. There are differences of opinions, not every one will agree.

So in stuckinsc words "Keep Calm and Nick on".

Smiley
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:43 pm

Rolly wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I feel the need to defend Nick on other threads but it is so tiring.

I tried to go to the other threads but it is too difficult. Doesn't feel good to be there. I'll call this place home.

I feel like I am relieving last year all over again being on Team Brooks. At least I still liked Des and Chris - MeAndi and Josh not so much now.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:44 pm

nutty1 wrote:"But that won't include becoming the next Bachelor, as Nick said, "Right now that isn't something I have really even thought about. I think anyone would be incredibly lucky to be asked...right now I'm just trying to move on with my life and find that person and I haven't given it any thought."  "

I still think Nick is on the short list for the next Bachelor. They spent 40 minutes on his heartbreak last night, and he is being well received from a lot of people now, even those that wanted Josh to win.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:45 pm

Cecilia wrote:
sdmom wrote:
emad0722 wrote:

I've jokingly given myself until Friday.  Doesn't mean I won't be hoping to bump into him at the biggest music festival this city has this weekend.

If you do - get pictures! Ooh, if I were single and about 5 years younger, I'd be hanging out in Chicago all the time hoping to get a chance to meet Nick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:49 pm

Those who are open to change their perspective - change it or leave an open door to possibilities. Those who want to be firmly convinced of their loathe for Nick, will continue their crusade and I don't have energy to join them.

I know this can go against the forum rules, but it is not meant against any member. Reading all around I notice people or are changing their point of view about Nick or his behavior at ATFR gives them even bigger reason for disliking him. Which ponders the question - why such a need to externalize the dislike? Why waste any energy on a person that I don't respect? (the same could be said about our feelings for Andi or some other contestant, TPTB, ...)

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt