SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:30 am

Emotional atrocity...loved the second link, Nutone!
I like that phrase. I own it now!
 :yes: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:31 am

emad0722 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Dear Josh,

This is how to wear a suit.

Thank you,
Nick's message board girlfriend

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 57 10570201_1437043236583482_783710659_n

haha oh nutty you crack me up. this boy can wear a suit like a boss!!

please don't close the nick thread we have too much fun here. ;)

I agree he's looking hotter and hotter!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:35 am

Hey, 2 of my all-time favorite contestants now follow each other on twitter: Brooks and Nick!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:39 am

isittrue wrote:Hey, 2 of my all-time favorite contestants now follow each other on twitter:  Brooks and Nick!  

Me too!!!! Add Reid in and it would be perfection!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:42 am

nutty1 wrote:
isittrue wrote:Hey, 2 of my all-time favorite contestants now follow each other on twitter:  Brooks and Nick!  

Me too!!!! Add Reid in and it would be perfection!!

Ah yes, Reid too!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:57 am

Cecilia wrote:
eirekay wrote:
Cecilia wrote:If she did not really have a connection with Nick (with IMO - you would not treat someone you really cared for like she did on ATFR even with him calling her stubborn and passive/aggressive) then another explanation would be that she wanted another guy to fall for her hard and she wanted to do that for the show (oh - Andi is the bachelorette that had so many ILUs) AND to keep the pressure up on Josh and make Josh jealous. So she used him, which people do on and off of reality tv.

Okay, I am always the rose colored glasses girl, but I still think what i saw was real and Andi just can't admit it because it makes her dismissal of Nick look all the more callous.  The Andi we saw last night (and believe me, I was never an Andi fan) has had 10 weeks to stew on the rain Nick threw on her parade.  I think last nights debacle is a reflection of that.  The "Love at First Site" thing is the story you tell when you sold your soul to the devil to be Arron Murray's SIL.

I still believe that the Andi Nick thought he fell in love with was not the Andi he saw last night.  So either she is extremely emotionally immature or never really cared that much for Nick.  Are there other choices? I do think that the lead is in a terrible position at the end bc she has to kind of deny the other relationship to make the relationship with the final choice work.  But if you really cared about your F2 (Nick in this case) you wouldn't be so "cavalier" and "cold." Or if you did care and acted like that anyway then she is not who Nick thought she was. Truth.

This is how I feel too. Nick only got to see exactly what Andi wanted him to see of her while they were together. But, at the AFTR, Nick saw the real Andi, the person who is self-centered, and the Andi where the world revolves around her. And if you dare question her, you will get the cold treatment and absolutely no compassion.

When she went to let him go, I saw her demeanor change as soon as Nick told her that she went too far, meaning sleeping with him in the FS. That was the coldest and most unemotional interaction I have ever seen between a lead and her F2 - when letting the F2 go. She is truly heartless.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:03 am

Longhornfan wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
eirekay wrote:

Okay, I am always the rose colored glasses girl, but I still think what i saw was real and Andi just can't admit it because it makes her dismissal of Nick look all the more callous.  The Andi we saw last night (and believe me, I was never an Andi fan) has had 10 weeks to stew on the rain Nick threw on her parade.  I think last nights debacle is a reflection of that.  The "Love at First Site" thing is the story you tell when you sold your soul to the devil to be Arron Murray's SIL.

I still believe that the Andi Nick thought he fell in love with was not the Andi he saw last night.  So either she is extremely emotionally immature or never really cared that much for Nick.  Are there other choices? I do think that the lead is in a terrible position at the end bc she has to kind of deny the other relationship to make the relationship with the final choice work.  But if you really cared about your F2 (Nick in this case) you wouldn't be so "cavalier" and "cold." Or if you did care and acted like that anyway then she is not who Nick thought she was. Truth.

This is how I feel too.  Nick only got to see exactly what Andi wanted him to see of her while they were together.  But, at the AFTR, Nick saw the real Andi, the person who is self-centered, and the Andi where the world revolves around her.  And if you dare question her, you will get the cold treatment and absolutely no compassion.

When she went to let him go, I saw her demeanor change as soon as Nick told her that she went too far, meaning sleeping with him in the FS.  That was the coldest and most unemotional interaction I have ever seen between a lead and her F2 - when letting the F2 go.  She is truly heartless.    

Yes, he dodged a real bullet. All the references they made to masks in this season must have been referring to Andi. Hope he is much luckier in his next relationship.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:26 am

Does anyone have the actual transcript of Nick's conference call? Where would we find that?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 57 Empty The Nail in the Coffin for many of us - delusional love story?

Post by mimitalks Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 am

isittrue wrote: Great post.  Yeah, I was really disturbed by how much she kept reassuring him while he gazed up at with those adoring eyes.  I think this may be my final Bachelorette rodeo too.  This one sucked the life out of me.  I did not know Andi since I skipped Juan Pablo but something about Nick drew me in and I am thankful I had the chance to watch him at least. I just hated to see my love story was all a delusion.  Andi is one cold, calculating cookie and I am thankful she is off my screen.  

Bolded mine. The following is just my opinion. I've been perusing the posts, and your statement I bolded really hit me, enough to post something after what I watched Monday night. I don't want to believe it was all a delusion, and I do want to believe she had feelings for Nick. Nobody wants to see someone crushed like that. It does make me question whether TBTB were thrown for a loop themselves during filming, or if it was obvious from the word go that she wanted Josh. So much we don't get to see. I guess I hoped it was Josh she was going to see, but I didn't deep down believe it. It seems to me that the consensus of opinion is the distaste on not her breaking it off with Nick, but on how she did it - with half answers and seeming coldness. I re-watched three scenes off of a blog site this morning - the "breakup", the extra Wisconsin filming, her explaining to Nick at ATFR that she didn't love him. I don't know what Andi truly went through. It is hard to imagine the gamut of emotions a woman or man goes through in a situation like that, and we are not privy to their real feelings normally (except maybe in the case of Sean, who couldn't seem to help himself saying he loved his F2). We see only what the TBTB want or allow us to see. We saw a tired, emotionally spent Andi at times (Josh's words were similar to that) and a defensive one and one who was caught up in the bubble herself at times (I believe) and one who thought she was falling in love. We (at least some on this thread) wanted it to be with Nick - to believe she wanted the something deeper we felt we saw promised. Yes, it is a cheesy reality show and highly edited, but this season showed us raw emotion and glimpses behind the scenes. It is like the fourth wall (I believe they call it that, maybe I'm wrong) was broken. Fakeness (is that even a word?) was exposed by Eric, who dared to be "real" in an unreal situation and was allowed to have it shown. Gut-wrenching tears were shown, as the cast and crew dealt with the death of someone who had just recently touched their lives.

The thing is (and I really didn't start this post off to defend Andi) that Andi now has a new relationship to live out in the public eye and media storm (whether she would want that or not), and I believe she felt that she needed to close the door on the old one to successfully do that. How she did it is what most people are focusing on, I think. The jolt of being told by someone directly they don't love you (especially if they never said those words in the first place) must be immense, but I do feel it is closure. In a weird way it is kinder, really. I don't think she planned to say it that way (just my opinion), but she was prodded to do so. Only she knows the truth of that. I believe a person is much more likely to start healing and be able to move on - after the initial shock of it. Yes, I believe he will carry the hurt for awhile - the sting, the feelings of humiliation. A person can only take so much, but it seems that Nick is being surrounded with friends and family who can ease him through this admittedly hard situation. It takes a strong person to cope with destroyed hopes, but a person's own strength is not enough. I do hope a genuine woman will be in his future, but before that can happen he needs to heal. I am troubled by the fact he is agreeing to interviews, but I'm not him (obviously). Each person chooses the way he/she deals with situations, but he, too, must live out this situation in the public eye and media storm - whether he wants to or not. I wish him the best.

Last edited by mimitalks on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : those pesky grammar police)

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:33 am

Here you go Nutty
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nick-viall-interview-i-only-revealed-i-had-sex-with-the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-because-she-was-so-cold-16568.php
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:35 am

I did see that, but isn't there usually a transcript of the entire conference call, where we even see who asks the questions?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:39 am

nutty1 wrote:I did see that, but isn't there usually a transcript of the entire conference call, where we even see who asks the questions?

I don't think it has been released yet.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt